Election 2004

MolecularMan14

What 2004 candidate do you stand behind?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What 2004 candidate do you stand behind?

• George W. Bush
    • John Kerry

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today through the 28th were having a school wide election. I have a feeling that even here in that Kerry will take the school. The rival school will probably go Bush however. I dunno really. I was the second person to vote - good thing for secret ballots

Gee, in Beverly Hills, I'd expect Kerry to win by a landslide.

But you will admit that some people that support Kerry (or maybe just hate Bush) are terrorists.

Try as I might.....I just dont quite get this. By terrorists do you wish this interpreted by the definition in the dictionary? Or are you attempting to get a rise out of someone?

By definition both candidates will have a certain number of terrorist followers, Bush from the Christian hardcores, and Kerry from the Tree huggers.( I really hate using those terms) But literally anyone with a following will have extremists in the flock.

- But you will admit that some people that support "The Pope" (or maybe just hate Mohammad) are terrorists.-

Is anyone out there as supprised as I am on how much Bush is winning at this point? Do you really think with these results that there will be a recount? Wow, Im looking at CNN, FOX, and NPR, and they all show the same results. That's a pretty wide spectrum, from Fox to NPR, and still Bush continues to lead. What does everyone think about this? (Oh, and if I hear- "Americans are just plain stupid", you might find yourself staring down the face of a 10-15 page kritic on stereotypes :D )