End of the world 2012?

spider500

with regard to the end of the world, this might be a possible cause of the reversion of earth poles in 2012...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFttsnRHzVE&feature=related

it is not just an innocent scientific device, it can also be used for disrupting enermy communications, destroying enermy missiles and planes, mind control of large areas of the population, and with enought power knock the planet off its electromagnetic equilibrium and quite possibly even destroy it.

wonder why we've been having increased weather activity?

with such a weapon created by the US navy and air force in the hands of president george bush and the illuminati secret organization does this scare anyone? if it doesnt it should.

I have worked out, concpetually, that the poles change is randomized, and not specific, due to the electromagnetic magnitude. Of course, I have nothing HARD-SCIENTIFIC that can back this up, other than the magnitude of electroforce be less and less as time goes on,which, according to physics must happen, as spacetime expands.

I think everyone should give me their money and assest now so I can appropriate them as seen fit by a righteous and mighty god to redeem their souls from the perilous ways they haved lived there lives. If anyone is interested in this sort of redemption before it's too late(2012), you can contact me.

with regard to the end of the world, this might be a possible cause of the reversion of earth poles in 2012...
So the Mayans were talking about the poles flipping? Gosh, you learn something new every day....

it is not just an innocent scientific device, it can also be used for disrupting enermy communications, destroying enermy missiles and planes, mind control of large areas of the population, and with enought power knock the planet off its electromagnetic equilibrium and quite possibly even destroy it.
There you go. We just have to keep them from using enough power to destroy the earth.

And they already have a mind-control device. It's called television.

Funny how those in power are always trying to destroy everything they've worked so hard for. Smart enough to build it, stupid enough to destroy the Earth with it. *sigh*

wonder why we've been having increased weather activity?
I'm just glad somebody's finally DOING something about the weather instead of just talking about it.

with such a weapon created by the US navy and air force in the hands of president george bush and the illuminati secret organization does this scare anyone?
Not me. I'm an American. And a military supporter. And an Illuminati. :D

well, I can confirm that if this HAARP system is Not what they say it is, and that it is what the youtube clip claims, that it has NOT been used in the last year and a half!

I monitor VLF and ELF daily, and there`s been nothing extraordinary going on, I assure you :cool:

if there WAS something going on that I didn`t have a known cause, I Would have posted about it, and something that big and as "powerful" as claimed, I would have noticed!

fact is, there`s nothing down there, submarines, nav beacons, the occasional Ham radio DXer, Cosmological and planetary electrical weather (thats what I listen for), compact flourescents, TVs, car engines, trains and other domestic EM crap.

So the Mayans were talking about the poles flipping? Gosh, you learn something new every day....

:D

No, you got it wrong. The Mayans were designing active band-pass filters and they hadn't invented parasitic capacitance yet.:doh:

2012...end of the world...not quite!!!!!

on that time, god will surelly not destroy us...he also is the genius of evolution and has no end....therefore, if u read the bible,new testament, and even the coran, u'll c thatgod speeks about the new jerusalem...and the new jerusalem isn't a city, it's the body...so something's going to happen so that some people evolve in a blessed body and others won't...

probably something new in the air due to planets positions or poles changing, whatever...maybe it's thrue the 7 sceals that the cheap of god will unveal as they r the last revelation, thot,the holly of holly, a evolution of personnal consciousness, 7 states of mind...and as in the 5th element from luc besson, this is coming from the messiah himself...

I believe it's not going to be a immediately destruction...

Not something like the earth exploding or imploding..

Maybe it might be something slow... like airplanes falling down, ships going under, and other bizarre consequences (can you imagine microwaves (device) overheating like bombs?)... Those are just idiot examples.

I hope I die fast when November, 2012... So, I'd have time to watch all destruction with sunglasses 8D

By the way... We can't expect it like a religion.. Apocalypse looks very interesting and also the perfect way to end up with Earth.

Why are some so fixated on Doomsday? Does life take on a different meaning if you know the day you're going to die? Does it make you any different, or demean the things you have and stand for?

It's about the second coming of Christ, from which the souls of the blessed will be saved, and everyone else eternally damned :rolleyes:

It's about the second coming of Christ, from which the souls of the blessed will be saved, and everyone else eternally damned :rolleyes:
But the Mayan calendar predates Christianity by 5-6 centuries, doesn't it? Is the Mayan calendar being subsumed by Christianity now, like some of the other pagan festivals and holidays?

mayans...???????????????what's more actual mayan or abrahamic religions?????????????????

ok, they were before, but what's now may be more important no??????

again,mankind isn't above god...

hallo, we just got to mars...

thinking that god or the mayas predicted the end of the world is just a saying...

they ment their's going to be a transformation process...all we knew since will have no point any more...our behaviours will change...

mayans...[?]what's more actual mayan or abrahamic religions[?]
What do mean by 'actual'? The world ending in 2012 is commonly connected with Mayans because it's when their calender ends. The rapture story doesn't have a time frame however.
ok, they were before, but what's now may be more important no[?]
Not really, importance can't be measured against present-ness reliably: the formation of the Earth for instance, is a much bigger deal from our point of view than any planets that might be forming right now.
again,mankind isn't above god...

hallo, we just got to mars...

So the current space race is against God now? Did he get there first?
thinking that god or the mayas predicted the end of the world is just a saying...
No, it's based on where their calender ends.
they ment their's going to be a transformation process...all we knew since will have no point any more...our behaviours will change...
No, they didn't mean anything by it at all. They just weren't thinking ahead to design a calender that would be useful thousands of years into the future.

But the Mayan calendar predates Christianity by 5-6 centuries, doesn't it?

Yup. But that doesn't stop them from trying to make a connection. After all, the date 2012 can be pulled right from the bible codes as well...

Is the Mayan calendar being subsumed by Christianity now, like some of the other pagan festivals and holidays?

I guess so.

Not that it matters, as soon as 2012 comes and goes, they will pick yet another new date. And another one, and another one. The end of the world theorists are just like the energizer rabbit on commercials, they just keep on going and going.

Yup. But that doesn't stop them from trying to make a connection. After all, the date 2012 can be pulled right from the bible codes as well...

So can the dates, 2011 and 2013 or any other number you care to like.

The world ending in 2012 is commonly connected with Mayans because it's when their calender ends.

No it is not when it ends, but when it complete it's full cycle. The Mayan calendar is a cyclic calendar and it has "ended" in this same way before without the Earth being destroyed (damn those pesky Vogons).

what's more actual mayan or abrahamic religions

Or neither....

HAARP was indirectly built following on from the concepts that Nikola Tesla developed. Power for the World etc.

I wouldn't go so far as to say "mind control". The human (and most other animal) brains work on the same natural frequency (around 8hz..?), and can be manipulated by imposing external frequencies. As far as I know, alterations to this 'mental frequency' can only depress or invigorate the subject. I wouldn't be worried about HAARP in any case, I'd be more worried about mobile phones, masts and microwaves. The US undoubtedly have something a little more subtle than HAARP. Most likely up in the atmosphere/ionosphere already. Anyway, dont poles flip whether we like it or not?!

Besides the point, it can't happen for 2012. The earth is already booked in for a comet collision

Edited by Rom

• 1 month later...