Men Will Farm Women In The Future! No Joke!!

HumanBeast

In the not so distant future, women may be "farmed" for the purposes of pleasing men, according to Angry Harry, a men's right activist.

if anything' date=' the chances are not so much that women will take over the planet and exterminate the men, but that men will start to 'farm' women for their very own purposes - just like they currently do with cows.

And, quite frankly, unless women in the west get their act together and start supporting men rather than making enemies out of them by supporting divisive feminists who do little more than continually stir up hatred toward them, and who, therefore, also undermine the whole well-being of their very own societies, then they shall surely deserve to be tamed, domesticated and harvested for the good of the planet, and, of course, for the contentment and happiness of the men who dwell upon it!

[/quote']

Source: http://www.angryharry.com/esKirstyWarkGlows.htm

His reasoning?

Listen carefully. Basically' date=' women were designed by Nature to taste good to men when they are hungry; and that, fundamentally, is the end of the matter. The Universe does not seem to have figured out any other long term purpose for them. And even the ancients clearly recognised this by emphasising the important bits of women in their sculptures...

Realistically, women have only got one hope when it comes to having a happy future. They will have to taste good to men. And if they do not do this, then they are toast; because they will have nothing else to offer.

The converse, however, is not true. Men do not have to taste good to women to be of value to them. Without men - nothing. No houses or factories would be built or maintained. No roads would be constructed.

It is men who create, construct, develop, operate and maintain just about everything that represents the progress of humans on this planet.

This all suggests that women are going to have to behave more like women than like men, or they will find themselves heading for a fall.

[/quote']

Source: http://www.angryharry.com/esAreWomenBecomingRedundant.htm

So I guess women will have to act like Barbie again? Or if men want to live like the monks, they will just engineer artifical wombs and women will go extinct. I don't have an opinion on this, it just scares me.

More likely men will all be killed and the women will farm our sperm.

In fact, we don’t even need your sperm: It could be created a woman joining in Vitro two ovules. However, you can’t get anything if you only have spermatozoids.

So, human wouldn’t disappear if all men died, but they would extinguish if all women did. But don’t worry: I won’t tell about this to any woman who really hates men ;)

It seems to me that this person is probably some guy who seriously needs to get laid. Probably lives in his parent's basement.

======================

And I wouldn't worry too much about the fate of human males, or human females.

In about ~10 million years it is predicted that the Y-chromosome will be nothing but junk DNA. Of course, other species have long since used other chromosomes or environmental factors for determining sex.

While this is amusing, it is wrong on many levels. He's completely ignoring the fact that women can do just about anything that men can, and that it would be much easier to replace men than women for reproductive purposes. In any case, it is highly unlikely for extreme sexism to take over again, though I must admit that extreme feminists are quite annoying and should go away.

though I must admit that extreme feminists are quite annoying and should go away.

totally agree with you there. i held a door open for one and got a slap in the face for it. i held the door open because she was right behind me and if i let it go it would have hit her quite hard, which would be rude to anybody, not because i was belittling her.

and to keep this fair and reflect my own viewpoints the other extreme, male chauvinists(or whatever the male equivalent of a feminist is called) should also just die. can't stand it when people think down on someone just because they're female. even the common stuff like 'bloody woman drivers' it just irks me. i see things in 'good driver/crap driver' perspective.

i'd also like to say i've never done anything considered sexist but i probably have at some point without even realising it.

if the situation gets to the point where either gender is farmed then it will be a very very sad day.

And where exactly will these men do this farming? Reproductive cloning is out as of now, so will this be illegal? Is there a cash crop potential that will see dna research being carried out in the equivalent of backyard meth labs?