Inventions you want to see realised

Sayonara

A beer that's beneficial for your liver.

A biological weapon that targets individuals with a highly developed 'asbotic lobe', this is the part of the brain responsible for chav like behaviour.

A home cloning kit, so I could send my clone to work, while I do whatever I please.

A 'long term solution machine', just type in the problem e.g conservation of wildlife habitat or sustainable energy and it presents a long term solution.

A biological weapon that targets anybody who disagrees with the 'long term solution machine' (see above) this will alleviate human population problems to a certain degree.

A biological weapon that targets anybody who disagrees with me.

i want a minature robot to be invented that can hunt for lost socks. i only have 3 matching pairs left.

It turns out that socks have a reeeaaaaly low threshold for tunneling into alternate universes.

I buy multiple pairs of identical socks to combat this problem. Unfortunately, manufacturers don't package them this way (unless you buy white tube socks), so a sock purchase is more of a sock investment. But it's better in the longer term.

Actually I never used to pair my socks, I considered it waste of Time, and figured that if anyone noticed and it bothered them enough to comment, then I`d still rather be Me than them :)

A beer that's beneficial for your liver.

and said beer should be in a suitable container where it Never becomes empty, and never goes flat, and maintains the perfect temperature no matter what! :cool:

and said beer should be in a suitable container where it Never becomes empty, and never goes flat, and maintains the perfect temperature no matter what! :cool:

I'm now considering dedicating the rest of my life on creating such a beverage.

Unfortunately, manufacturers don't package them this way (unless you buy white tube socks), so a sock purchase is more of a sock investment. But it's better in the longer term.

When I buy socks I get packs of multiple pairs of black socks(similar to the packaging of the white tube socks).

TA-DA!!! The solution to the sock problem?

Spray-on socks in a variety of colors.

And not just paint, actual spray-on material that protects from chafing, keeps feet cozy and just peels off and evaporates when you're done with them. Joggers, crew, knee-length, whatever size you need. Just spray, delay, and walk away.

Phi, i've actually heard of a company that will, for a subscription fee, mail you a new pair of socks every day. it may be the solution we're looking for. though there may be a problem when you reach the critical mass of the socks. and they'd never get peeled off the floor again. .... hey instead of getting a carpet just leave the used socks there... wow.

Phi, i've actually heard of a company that will, for a subscription fee, mail you a new pair of socks every day. it may be the solution we're looking for. though there may be a problem when you reach the critical mass of the socks. and they'd never get peeled off the floor again. .... hey instead of getting a carpet just leave the used socks there... wow.
God, that's an incredible idea for an area rug, insane_alien! I'm going to start sewing all my old socks together (after washing them) and sell it on E-bay! What a hoot! It's the perfect thing for every teenager to torture their moms with!

I for one would like a gun that fires hot bricks
A gun that "fires bricks", so we can do away with all those messy, smoky kilns?

A gun that doesn't work (or kills or injures the user) would be my pick. But then crossbows are pretty lethal too (guns are a big unfair advantage, especially for those animal "hunters", give them spears or rocks, i say).

probability simulator... depicts the most probable outcomes of decisions that I (or anyone else, I suppose) decides to make. Capable of computing with a large degree of certainty and takes into consideration every variable.

Also a 19 in. display screen.