Make others feel good...

herpguy

Okay, so we have a thread to make yourself feel better than everyone else, so why not have a thread to make other users here at SFN feel better about themselves. This thread is also a way to say thank you to a member that did something for you, was kind to you, etc., in a different way.

So here's what you do, make a post in this thread, and dedicate it to an SFN user. Make sure you say why you dedicated it to them also.

this one`s Dedicated to ALL of you, I recon (with the exception of one or two) you`re all Fantastic! :)

and have certainly kept me coming back for "More" over the last 3 years :)

you`re ALL great, never have ANY doubts about that and never let anyone ever tell you otherwise!

This post if for all the Resident Experts who bring along their vast knowledge.

For all the admins (& mods!) who keep this site up and running.

Gotta mention a few individuals (I'll try and keep it short!). In no order:

> Swansont & Severian for all they have taught me about physics.

> YT2095 for being who he is, knowing what he knows and doing what he does!

> Dak for his great computer troubleshooting skills. Signed, 4nums ;)

> Blike, Dave & Sayonara³ - the all powerful admins!

> herme3 who needs a reason to feel good. This is what friends are for, making others feel good. Now go make friends with some people and maybe they will make friends with you.

And for everyone else who are always here with your interesting views, ideas, questions, answers and comments: Klaynos, yourdadonapogos, Cap'n, ecoli, Bettina, RyanJ, insane_alien, Phi for All, Atheist, woelen, Pangloss, Martin, jdurg, herpguy, Snail, H2SO4, gcol & the tree.

And for everyone I missed out (unless you're a creationist or think Einstein was wrong ;)) this is for you!

Well I spose this aint too long, it's only like every person on the forum!

The variety of people and opinions on here and the volume of incredibly smart people is what makes SFN so great. I spend a couple of hours doing work, then the rest of my (working) day on here, I absolutely love it. So this is really dedicated to everyone, but I'll do some 'big ups' because that seems to be the trend of this thread, in no particular order...

Blike, Phi for All, Martin, YT2095, Severian, Swansont, 5614, Yourdadonapogos, Insane_alien, In My Memory, Padren, Gcol, Macroquantum, Klaynos, Bascule, Azure Phoenix, Aj47, Herpguy, Jim, Phil, Tycho

Sorry if I've missed anyone obvious.

EDIT: Dave and Sayonara being obvious...doh.

Well... I guess I should thank everyone for reading my posts no matter how crazy they sometimes sound... :P

YT2095, Swansont, and Sayonara are probably the smartest people I've met here.

Thanks especially to Dak and Cap'n Refsmmat for their help with computers, and helping me to discover how to delete Haxdoor. I've seen several web sites give me credit for this, but I couldn't have done it without your help.

Thanks to Cloud, Bettina, Bluesmudge,5614, Snail, In My Memory, and many others for being very friendly.

Thanks to Callipygous for all of the advice he has given me.

I would like to thank all the other members who are friendly and knowledgeable.