Any way to induce hallucination without drugs?

hw help

In the name of science (and im out of pot) im doing the sleepless method lol

and i guess im gonna document it here cuz... well i have nothing better to do

im already on 1 night without sleep

i didnt get any sleep last night

my vision seems to blur in and out of focus every so often

i keep spacing out like one second im playing guitar hero... the next second 2 mins have gone by and i lost ... which sucks

its getting difficult to think clearly...

well thats all for now

im going to stop after day three cuz apparently without sleep ur brain starts shutting down lobe by lobe... day 5= insane day 10=death

so yeah

^

I

I

I

I

Hey, been there done that... Might aswell give you a few pointers... When I quit, I just read wikipedia for 18 or so hours straight at a time. Go from link to link, and try to make you brain think what your interested in. Yeah the anorexia sucks, food doesent taste as good I know. Sleep is very difficult. Video games and Tv seems pointless, there so fun when your high, but seem dull when your quitting. Alot of the misperception about weed is that not only does smoking open your mind, but so does quitting... Its a wonderfull drug... in moderation.

Heh, you want to experience hallucinations without drugs? I say go without sleep for a night or two, spin around in a circle 20 times real fast. Quickly sit down on the floor(still dizzy and tired) put your head to the floor and then raise your head up as fast as you can where you fall back to the floor and lay there staring at the ceiling.. It will lead to some forms of hallucinations if you do it just right..

NOTE: Hallucinations arent something really great to experience, maybe once or twice wont bother you but I have a strange case of paranoid schizophrenia, I get hallucinations pretty much everyday without drugs, and they arent something I would want you to have in your life.

Something I wanted to work on but never found any sort of useful progression.

1. Go to bed

2. Wake up tired in the night

3. Look at a preferably large mirror in the dark

4. State at the mirror and relax

I got some nice physical jolts and waves of fear. It seems to get less effective if you try it a couple of times and there is a tendency to pull back just as anything starts to happen.

NOTE: Hallucinations are not something that is really great to experience. Maybe once or twice wont bother you but I have a strange case of paranoid schizophrenia. I get hallucinations pretty much everyday without drugs, and they aren't something I would want you to have in your life.
I can imagine something like that being frustrating.

To all interested certainly try some other things first.

Metal music

Lucid Dreaming

Group nighttime runs in the countryside (haven't tried yet but I should imagine it would be fun in a surreal sort of way)

Snowboarding

Spinning round does nothing for me. I'm not going to try doing it any more vigorously. It doesn't seem that safe.

Edited by alan2here
multiple post merged

hi, fasting and prayer are known to induce visionary experiences of a spiritual nature. depending on your belief system this may or may not be classed as hallucination/delusion.

the above also applies to mediation as practiced by the spiritualists (psychic mediums).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alcohol, Heres My Story:

I Went To A Party The Other Day...

I Drank Wayy Past My Limit, 3 Bottles Of Beer, One Whole Bottle Of Wine And At Least 5-6 Vodkas And Cokes.

The Next Day I Woke Up Not Feeling Myself.

When I Got Back I Jumped Straight Into The Bath And Had A Huge Meal.

After That I Attempted To Go To Bed... Thats Where It Started.

When I Closed My Eyes My Eyelids Became A Projection Screen Of The Events That Happend The Previous Night. I Could Hear People Screaming My Name.

When I Opened My Eyes To Try And Stop It I Found Orbs Floating Towards Me, When I Reached Out To Touch Them My Hand Would Go Straight Through Them And They Would Land Next To Me Then Disappear.

I Then Started To See People In Front Of Me, Random People, So.me Of My Friends, Some Of Family.

I Could Hear Nasty Things Being Shouted In My Ear.

I Was Completely Freaked Out And I Ran Downstairs Crying My Eyes Out To Find My Mum (LOL).

She Helped Me Out And Fixed Me Some Water Etc.

We Then Sat Down To Watch The Telly. When I Was Breathing Or If Someone Else Were Talking I Would See Smoke Coming Out My/Their Mouth.

I Just Ignored It And It Soon Went.

I Decided I Needed To Go The Toilet. So I Went, Turned The Light Off And Struggled To Open The Door, When It Was Dark I Was Overcome With Visions Of People And People Screaming At Me.

Everything Soon Went And I Awoke On The Monday Morning (The Partyy Was On The Saturday And The Hallucenations Happend On The Sunday In The Evening :-S). My Mum Asked If I Was Ok To Go To School... I Kinda Felt Ok You Know.

Then As Soon As I Walked Out The Door To Walk To The Bus Stop I Broke Down Into Tears. I Only Lasted One Hour At School And Had To Go Home.

And Here I Am Now, 5:55 On Monday Evening. I Feel Slightly Better Now, I Have Had No Visions Or Heard Anything. I Just Don't Feel Me. Got Bloody Mock Exams This Week Too! Better Be OK Tommorow!

A Few Points:

- I Did Drink Vodka And Wine Together, I Was Told Earlier That Wasn't A Good Idea For Some Reason

- I Wasn't Sick At All :-S, Not On Saturday, Sunday Or Today.

- I Had Taken No Recreational Drugs, Let Alone Medicine.

- I Was Very Tired, And Everyone Has Said That Tiredness Can Induce Hallucenations.

• 1 month later...

There is a dance club which is very dark. The women dancing to the music are wearing glowing bikinis and undies, and the strobe lights going create a very unusual, but delightful effect. Our good friend peripheral vision helps out a lot with hallucinations. The club found this out after many people, mainly men, reported seeing women throwing their clothes off.

Most of the people actually reported being able to see the naked bodies of the women. Their minds hallucinated it because of the illusion created by the movements from the dancing glowing lights in peripheral vision along with the darkness and strobe lights.

Hows that for a positive hallucination.

It's possible to learn about your mind on a psychedelic so that you can recreate aspects of the experience.

Sometime when I really think something is going to be in a certain place, if the light is ambient and just right, when I turn to go and do something else, my subconscious creates a flash of light on my retina which is it predicting what is going to be there, it's only one frame, but sometime leaves a really nice retina burn which are more intense than normal and last longer. They are usually also very filled with geometry similar to those experienced on psychedelics. Its almost like the wire frame geometry or shape rendering my brain is always doing to actually construct reality, trips up, or maybe there's a glitch in the matrix.

This happens especially frequently now with the use of an amazing technology I found which increases DMT in your brain. It's pretty amazing stuff, it is changing my life too, they say its the world most powerful self development technology & I may actually be starting to believe them.

After I tripped I realized Sacred Geometry would be able to do amazing things, but I didn't know the technology was already avaliable on this planet. Check Out http://www.SacredGBlog.com or http://www.LoveTechnology.net if your wanna read more about it. Right Now the company is also Sending 89$ Worth of Technology Out To People Completely Free. I didn't even pay shipping, it's great.

If You Wanna Hallucinate & Experience Something Amazing Right Now check out the Activation Station/ Meditation Station at http://www.LoveTechnology.net.

I go there just about everyday and do the Breath with it. I Love It. This pattern spins while really trippy music with affirmations plays and the patterns has these mathematics in it and you can watch them shift and melt into each other as they spin. If you blur your eyes you can see the entire pattern moving all at once, for those who are interested in sacred geometry this is Gold.

Also When I Take Hot Baths, or Go Into a Suana, The Heat Kinda Allows Me To Drift Off & I find my self in a mini dream and they can be really intense and fully immersive. Its kinda like when you are about to fall asleep and you drift off but dream of falling off something or getting hit by a train and woken up hella fast with a jolt right when it hits you.

On King of the Hill I saw these Shaman Hut Things that were basically suanas and the King of the hill guys all tripped out. But I am pretty sure those are based off of real things.

If You Can't find a shaman heat hut, try a hot bath in the dark with candles(cool effect on closed eye lids), or check out "Bikram" yoga.

Also Somewhat related is the third eye, it is our pineal gland, scientist found out that there is actually a cornea retina and lens that can be activated by things other than light, it may have something to do with the calcite in there which is the same material they use in some radios or something. Maybe we can pick up information in a new way if we could activate it with DMT(powerful psychedelic stored in your brain).

I Dunno, but this Sacred Geometry Technology has been really amazing, I even created the Sacred G Blog so I could share my incredible experiences. http://www.SacredGBlog.com

Enjoy!

On the news today it was reported that drinking lots of cups (I think it was 6 or more) of instant coffee could induce hallucinations in some people, mainly hearing voices and seeing people apparently. If you worked in a busy office and drank coffee all day how would you even realise that you were hallucinating?

On the news today it was reported that drinking lots of cups (I think it was 6 or more) of instant coffee could induce hallucinations in some people, mainly hearing voices and seeing people apparently. If you worked in a busy office and drank coffee all day how would you even realise that you were hallucinating?

I've always suspected that my office was one seriously bad trip.

I wonder why they only reported on instant?

It is just lyophilized (freeze dried) regular coffee which generally does not change anything chemically....although some of the tannins and such do oxidize (like what occurs in coffee pot after a few hours).

I used to scoop up the leftovers from the bottoms of used 40 gal drums of caffeine that were used to make Mountain Dew.....kept a mason jar of it around to spike my coffee......I can tell you from experience that very high does of caffeine (15-20 coffee cups worth) will totally freak you out....including delusions of grandeur and paranoia.

But I doubt that I ever saw anything or anybody that wasn't there. I'm absolutely certain of this because the little purple people told me that it was all real.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I've always suspected that my office was one seriously bad trip.

I wonder why they only reported on instant?

It is just lyophilized (freeze dried) regular coffee which generally does not change anything chemically....although some of the tannins and such do oxidize (like what occurs in coffee pot after a few hours).

I used to scoop up the leftovers from the bottoms of used 40 gal drums of caffeine that were used to make Mountain Dew.....kept a mason jar of it around to spike my coffee......I can tell you from experience that very high does of caffeine (15-20 coffee cups worth) will totally freak you out....including delusions of grandeur and paranoia.

But I never saw anything or anybody that wasn't there. I'm absolutely certain of this because the little purple people told me that it was all real.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

That's weird.

Can one of the mods remove the top thingy (I tried to edit remove the word "doubt" and ended up with a two for one funky post)?

Thanks!!!!

Edited by DrDNA
Consecutive post/s merged.

as i am going through a very heavy exam period my coffee intake has skyrocketed from 0 cups per day(i only started drinking coffee a month ago) to 6. There are definitely hallucinations but they aren't full blown OMG THE FURNITURE IS EATING ME hallucinations, just hearing little noises or it'll sound like someone whispered behind me even though there was nobody there or i catch a movement out of the corner of my eye where there couldn't have been any movement.

although, equally said, it could be the stress. either way, this involves a drug and isn't really in keeping with the origional intent of the thread.

ajust hearing little noises or it'll sound like someone whispered behind me even though there was nobody there

Maybe it is Tinnitus, a ringing, buzzing, crackling, or hissing sound heard inside one or both ears.

It is often a symptom of ear damage or an increase in blood pressure.

It can also result from excessive caffeine intake.

Rock Stars often have Tinnitus, before they go deaf, because of the excessive noise that they experience.

You're not a Rock Star by any chance are you?

Edited by DrDNA

I've only read the first 4 pages so maybe this was mentioned already, but it seemed no one said anything about self-hypnosis. It's rather similar to meditation, only more focused on a specific goal, like being able to hallucinate in a controlled manner (whenever you clench or hands or something like that). Like meditation though, this of course takes quite a commitment and isn't something you can just do in a week or so. However, if you put the time in it's possible to just point at a brick wall and say "That wall is green" and suddenly see it as green.

I've tried this a bit, but I'm not nearly that far. Google has a lot of good information if you want to know more.

If your trying to hallucinate without drugs well your options are pretty limited,but i found the best way to induce it is sleep deprivation,see up until a couple of weeks ago i did t know what hallucinating was like ..This is how it happen my parents decided to go out of town for the weekend ,I live in the middle of nowhere in a small hick town with nothing to do.) so I stayed up all night on the computer looking at all-kinda crap. Then it was 6,7,8 in the morning it was around 11 when i started hearing shit. But i had barely been up past 24 hrs. not to mention being loaded on Benadryl for a week now i was taking like 6-8 at a time every day to feel high) so i had alot of dephydramine in my sys tem so after a couple of hrs. of hearing random things the voices started to be in my head then i realized what was happening then i really realized when i saw people in my house then i would walk over then they weren't there that was the weirdest of it all.....overall it was fun cause i always wanted to know what it was like to hallucinate then this happend, but at the time it was kinda scary at times if your not the kind of person that can handle it ,i would't attempt to mess with your mind:confused:

• 2 months later...

Originally posted by Bwight Kidd

but all u do is eat 2 or 3 tablespoons of nutmeg

It depends on your weight, best thing to do is eat 1g per 10 pounds that you weigh. So I would eat 11 grams of nutmeg to get the best high without none of the dangerous side effects just the annoying ones. (110 pounds, 13 year old kid ^^)

Originally posted by grape_juice

1.sleep deprivation-if you went to sleep at say 10pm(the normal time)then stay up till 1 am the next day

Assuming you didn't mean to miss 3 hours of sleep I don't think even audio hallucinations would start at 27 hours. At least they didn't for me or for anybody else that I know about (although my fridge did start playing music instead of the buzz that it normally gives off when I woke up after the time that I spent not sleeping). Try 36 hours for Audio and visual hallucinations should start at approximately 50-72 hours of no sleep. This is without taking naps or micro-sleeping (sleeping for a few seconds or a fraction of a second without realising it)

And a good website is http://i-doser.com which can change the frequency of your brain to replicate drugs and other strange effects although it is quite hard to get it to work as you have to lay down still for a while listening to what sounds like random buzzes in the dark with your headphones on concentrating on the music/nothing without being interrupted... :P It is the safest way to get these effects anyway, although for some people it doesn't work it does work for others.

Edited by Dyingdignity
Added the bit about I-doser

• 2 months later...

These images are created to enhance the advanced states of meditation in which you witness closed-eye visualization or hallucination, and are mend for you to create images behind your eyes closed. They're tremendously powerful, and made to use without drugs. They can even help people with traumas or disturbances in their mind that they cannot get rid off.

Check some examples out here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MauriceSpees

DVD's are in productions for those who need it..

• 3 weeks later...

Someone once told me that if you drink an enormous amount of water, you will hallucinate. I don't understand why consuming excessive quantities of water would induce a hallucination, but I certainly believe that binging on water is a bad idea. I believe it would be foolish to put your health in jeopardy for the sake of perhaps experiencing a false sensory perception.

it's called water intoxication. its pretty dangerous as ther is a narrow window between it making you feel the effects of it and killing you.

i haven't heard of it causibng halucinations though.

it works by causing an electrolyte imbalance in your brain caused by excessive dilution. not a good situation.

• 6 months later...
Is there a method for hallucinating? Instead of using pyschedelic drugs like shrooms, acid, etc.

Is there a way where u dont need drugs to make u hallucinate?

Why i ask this? Because i want to experience hallucination, i want to know whats it like, visual and auditory, and other hallucinations.

Is there anyway to induce it?

I would suggest using binaural beats to put your brain waves in a theta state, this combined with the intent to hallucinate, along with meditation and daily practice. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
Guest moorey

metta meditation is great technique for mind relaxation. I have also founded a website which provides great tips on meditation . If you want to know more on metta meditation just click on the link below.

edit: here have some non-commercial ones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett%C4%81

http://info.med.yale.edu/psych/3s/metta.html

Edited by Mr Skeptic
no need for commercial links, thanks anyways