Theory of Everything "Prime Mechanics"

Baron d'Holbach

@Mordred

No bridges lol. 

Remember, the proofs is the thing I stated its in, the moderator loves. So, yeah anyway. It's there 😉

Pg. 4 perfectly stated basics. 👌 , zero contradiction. 

Moving on, I will ask you something now 😀

No insult, no sarcastic remarks, no lazy attempt can you with everything I provided, do justice by explaining GEM with all the post and ideas I provided. You got good grasp of Einstein  stuff so....

No I cannot because your not applying correctly known physics. Nor could you provide a mathematical proof to show your compatible with known physics. This included statements from you that you are not applying the term dimensions in accordance with how a physicist would apply that term. Your descriptive involving gravity isn't accurate to the model of GR. I can only guess your description of open and closed systems are a thermodynamic definition as opposed to an open and closed group. Your descriptive of primes in an 11 dimension application makes zero practical sense. Even one of the images has the fine structure constant which is only one of the primary constants used in physics. The majority of which has nothing to do with prime numbers. The Rheiman zeta function itself is a complex variable that is extremely useful by physicists we employ it often in various theories but you were never clear on how you apply it on say an actual graph. 

However according to you all of physics is simply old school so I cannot trust your correctly applying any mentioned theory without personal modification and claims.

23 minutes ago, Genady said:

This is a testable prediction.

What i want to test personally is my Prime Field aka my force field aka my gravity machine device that I formulated.

A machine that builds and generates mass, pin points and accurately generates unlimited enegry potential. An island of stability that determines matter and the distribution of mass. A Navier stoke Laminar Flow machine in a sense. 

This is Zeta 1/2 system, I needed to prove but of course need money to build 😆 

That's my ideal test. But of course ... we will just spend billions on a useless machine that smash particles in a tube instead. 

And my second test I would love to test and create is my P800 CPU. A Laminar Flow chip. It's for my robot lol. 😀

Edited by Baron d'Holbach

You will never be able to get funding unless you can prove mathematical feasibility. You can trust me on that. They are not something handed out without extensive mathematical proofs. Not on any physics related topic or application.

19 hours ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

All good. 

Within 10 years, all discoveries will be connected and associated with Prime Mechanics, stated. 

!

Moderator Note

This is just soapboxing without supportive evidence, and nobody wants to waste time discussing anything with a soapboxer. Please address the problems with your ideas before declaring them sound. So far, because you made it up, it only makes sense to you, and Mordred is trying to help you describe your ideas based on tested, reliable mainstream physics.

@Phi for All

Unsupported? Dont make me laugh, my work is a masterpiece story telling from A to Z. It all sceince and is 100% correct, a simple example of the 8 pages to question upon but nothing. 

When I posted basics, he ask I already know that. What a funny joke. When I show the equations, it's not rebuke but now wants proofs. When I say it's inside the non-charity book, it's a Brooklyn Bridge. Sure.

Mordred best attack was mathematically proof. A consistent attack on that only. ONLY on that. Think about it. Of course haven't, I mention yup it's there in the you know where and the discussion ends.

Prime mechanic is only 1+ month old. About November or next year the full work will be release free. Of course not in 1 month lol.

Prime Mechanics already supplied a appetizer, Google,  "physicist discover gravity created light."

It's only the beginning 

Let it be known, Prime Mechanics is fully completed, established and posted and has room to scale because it's not stale like the 1960 ideas.

Really ? If the first equation you start with is incorrect then any derivative from that equation would subsequently be incorrect.

This is one of the reasons I asked the questions I did concerning gravity itself. Specifying you examine your understanding of gravity via Newtons laws under Newtons Shell theorem.

You cannot invert a tensor with 11 dimensions and end up with a rank 2 tensor. That's not how the inverse of a tensor works.

A tensor is simply a representation of an equation. In essence an organizational tool. It is a means of keeping track of vectors or one forms which involve vectors.

Edited by Mordred

27 minutes ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

Let it be known, Prime Mechanics is fully completed, established and posted and has room to scale because it's not stale like the 1960 ideas.

!

Moderator Note

This is NOT what I asked for. One last chance to address the problems instead of leaping to your erroneous conclusions. Remember, you're trying to explain your ideas to us and persuade us you're onto something. Simply declaring your ideas sound isn't the way discussion works. Please do better.

24 minutes ago, Mordred said:

If the first equation you start with is incorrect

Serious, after 20 post now you brought a made up a lie?

Oh, jeez

My 1st post here. After a masterpiece diagram that you can even comprehend. 

At the bottom I wrote:

S_phi = ∫ d^11x √|g| [(1/2) g^{ij} ∂_i phi ∂_j phi - V(phi)]
where:

S_phi is the action for the scalar field phi in 11-dimensional spacetime
∫ d^11x denotes the 11-dimensional integral over all spacetime coordinates
√|g| is the square root of the determinant of the 11-dimensional metric tensor g_{ij}, which 
describes the geometry of spacetime

g^{ij} is the inverse of the 11-dimensional metric tensor g_{ij}
∂_i phi is the partial derivative of the scalar field phi with respect to the i-th coordinate
V(phi) is the potential energy function of the scalar field phi
This action describes the dynamics of a scalar field in 11-dimensional spacetime, including its 
kinetic energy and potential energy. The equations of motion for the scalar field can be derived by 
varying this action with respect to the scalar field phi.

The action is a scalar quantity that describes the dynamics of the scalar field phi in 11-dimensional 
spacetime, taking into account the effects of Gravity, Dark Matter, and Dark Energy through the 
11-dimensional metric tensor g^{ij}. The action is used to derive the equations of motion for the 
scalar field phi, which describes how the field evolves in time and space.

This is 100% correct. Dont lie now

Also your Fernando thesis paper is incorrect from the equation you posted. I corrected it and you went dead silent and ignore it!!

1960s errors. Not even moderator cant even comprehend and you should of been called out for it. 

8 minutes ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

Oh, jeez

At the bottom I wrote:

where:

√|g| is the square root of the determinant of the 11-dimensional metric tensor g_{ij}, which 

∂_i phi is the partial derivative of the scalar field phi with respect to the i-th coordinate
This action describes the dynamics of a scalar field in 11-dimensional spacetime, including its 
kinetic energy and potential energy. The equations of motion for the scalar field can be derived by 

The action is a scalar quantity that describes the dynamics of the scalar field phi in 11-dimensional 
spacetime, taking into account the effects of Gravity, Dark Matter, and Dark Energy through the 
11-dimensional metric tensor g^{ij}. The action is used to derive the equations of motion for the 

A lie is an intentionally false statement.

Are you really accusing @Mordred of that? 

32 minutes ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

@exchemist

Now we back to silly games. Can you debunk my theory or what. A fully dead on stop to it? If not? Just lurker around 1960s...

Why would anybody spend any effort on debunking your theory?

1 hour ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

Oh, jeez

At the bottom I wrote:

where:

Also your Fernando thesis paper is incorrect from the equation you posted. I corrected it and you went dead silent and ignore it!!

1960s errors. Not even moderator cant even comprehend and you should of been called out for it. 

You wish to prove me wrong then post how you performed the mathematical operations to invert your 11 dimensional tensor to the Kronecker delta tensor by posting the actual mathematical steps here.

Do not verbally claim you have done so without being able to directly show your mathematical work here.

Your the one that has 11 dimsions you describe as a metric not I.

Or you can invert the following  Ie the Minkowskii tensor

[latex]dx^2=(dx^0)^2+(dx^1)^2+(dx^3)^2[/latex]

[latex]G_{\mu\nu}=\begin{pmatrix}g_{0,0}&g_{0,1}&g_{0,2}&g_{0,3}\\g_{1,0}&g_{1,1}&g_{1,2}&g_{1,3}\\g_{2,0}&g_{2,1}&g_{2,2}&g_{2,3}\\g_{3,0}&g_{3,1}&g_{3,2}&g_{3,3}\end{pmatrix}=\begin{pmatrix}-1&0&0&0\\0&1&0&0\\0&0&1&0\\0&0&0&1\end{pmatrix}[/latex]

Which corresponds to

[latex]\frac{dx^\alpha}{dy^{\mu}}=\frac{dx^\beta}{dy^{\nu}}=\begin{pmatrix}\frac{dx^0}{dy^0}&\frac{dx^1}{dy^0}&\frac{dx^2}{dy^0}&\frac{dx^3}{dy^0}\\\frac{dx^0}{dy^1}&\frac{dx^1}{dy^1}&\frac{dx^2}{dy^1}&\frac{dx^3}{dy^1}\\\frac{dx^0}{dy^2}&\frac{dx^1}{dy^2}&\frac{dx^2}{dy^2}&\frac{dx^3}{dy^2}\\\frac{dx^0}{dy^3}&\frac{dx^1}{dy^3}&\frac{dx^2}{dy^3}&\frac{dx^3}{dy^3}\end{pmatrix}[/latex]

Edited by Mordred

Just did a quick read of this topic.
A lot of claims made; very little actual proof, and no  evidence.

What I took away from"prime Mechanics' is that gravity gravitates.
Anywhere you have gravity you have an energy density due to that gravity, which produces large amounts of virtual particles.
These virtual particles then make their own contribution to the gravitational field, and account for such things as Dark Matter  ( although I don't see how it accounts for  Dark Energy as that is dominant in low gravity areas ).
I suppose that line of thinking could also be applied to the Big Bang, and the generation of enough gravitational energy to spawn a universe.

Now, virtual paricles are scale dependent; very few at large interaction separations, but their numbers increase dramatically as interaction separation decreases.
Still, for typical distances, like interactions in a galaxy, it should be possible to get a 'ballpark' number of virtual particles, the energy density they would provide, and the net effect this would have on galactic rotation, if any.

Do you have such numbers ?
Does your book ?

Or is it merely handwaving without evidence ?
( I don't know about the 60s, but early 80s Physics required us to have evidence for any assertions we made )

Edit
B the way, what exactly is a 'laminar flow' processor ?
There is little or no turbulence in electron, or hole, motion in a semiconductor.

Edited by MigL

12 hours ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

your obviously not using Einstein index notation. You really need to properly define your dimensions. What does each dimension specifically represent ? That likely is the confusion 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_notation

especially if your referring to it as an 11 dimensional METRIC Tensor.  see range of values for ij by convention in the link provided.  This is an issue if one wishes to perform vector calculus from your tensors.

12 hours ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

explain as standard spacetime coordinates is (t,x,y,z) which is only 4 dimensions what are the additional dimensions and why would you require them when applying the action principle which describes particle paths via the principle of least action of the Euler_Langrangian.  Look at the specifics with regards to the 4 momentum of GR. What you seem to be implying is some personal 11 vector I have no idea what you would call that but I cannot see how you can state it describes potential and or kinetic energy relations via the action principle.

lets try an example apply Newtonian force provided by the following equation

\[F^i=dp^i/d\tau\] where in standard usage and lets use spherical coordinates 

\[g_{ij}=\begin{pmatrix}1&0&0\\0&r^2&0\\0&1&r^2sin^2\theta\end{pmatrix}\]

\[g^{ij}=\begin{pmatrix}1&0&0\\0&r^{-2}&0\\0&1&r^{-2}sin^{-2}\theta\end{pmatrix}\]

in Euclidean coordinates which is the standard usage for \[g_{ij}\]

explain your coordinate system if does not follow this as this is the standardized usage in any calculus textbookn which further correlates to the Cauchy stress tensor. This is also what the Kronecker Delta applies to. curved spacetime has additional transformations and as such requires the Levi Civita connections.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauchy_stress_tensor

Note none of this post involves spacetime but simply kinematics in Euclidean space which preserves Pythagoras theorem for any relevent trigonometric operations obviously spacetime requires additional transformation laws to do the same. How do you preserve those same laws in your 11 dimensional space ? How do you apply vector notation with the applicable covector/contravector terms ? How do you preserve Lorentz invariant which requires a vector and covector (google one forms for further detail)

note for the above the i/j=set of {1,2,3} your models seems to require the set of 1 to 11 for i/j. Provided by you with D^11 as you describe as your metric tensor

If you claim your model works with this as being the correct 

then how can you possibly claim the inverse of an 11 dimensional tensor is the equivalent of a 3 dimensional tensor given by standardized Calculus ?

Particularly since you have not provided any transformation laws regarding your geometry to allow a transformation to the Euclidean metric.

An example of such transformation laws being the Lorentz transforms

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_transformation

note the inverse of a 4 by 4 matrix is another 4 by 4 matrix so its inverse is also not g_{ij]

this is given by notation\[AA^{-1}=1\]  any square matrix is invertible provided the resultant is not singular 

\[AA^{-1}=0\] for a singular matrix definition, I will assume you know one of its uses of inverting a matrix is that one cannot divide a matrix so one must multiply by its inverse. So this is a divide by zero error hence the namesake. 

Edited by Mordred

@Mordred

You edited that post so many times, its amazing :) 

Because of that I will go my way. I build a system and it is not the 1960-2023. I build a concept of this -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langlands_program

The link means nothing to you, it is another attack from Prime mechanics as I stated in last page, call Prime Land. I am not going the traditional approach in how you like it. And because of this it is the impossibility theory. 

My answer:

∫d^11x, represents an 11-dimensional integral over all spacetime coordinates, including additional spatial dimensions beyond the standard (t,x,y,z) coordinates. It requires more than the four dimensions of spacetime in order to provide a consistent mathematical framework.
The principle of least action, applies equally well in higher-dimensional spacetimes as in four-dimensional spacetime, which determine the curvature of spacetime in the presence of matter and energy.
In a higher-dimensional spacetime, metric tensor would take on a more complex form, and the transformations between different coordinate systems would be more involved than in Euclidean space. The Lorentz transformation you mentioned applies specifically to four-dimensional Minkowski spacetime, and would not apply in a higher-dimensional spacetime.
As for the inverse of an 11-dimensional tensor, its inverse would generally be an 11-dimensional tensor as well, rather than a 3-dimensional tensor. The inverse of a tensor is a mathematical concept that applies regardless of the dimensionality of the underlying space, and does not necessarily require any particular transformation laws.

Pg 12

S = ∫d^4x√g [Λ(g) - 1/2κ^2(R + m^2(z)h) + L_m]

where Λ(g) is a scalar function of the metric g that determines the cosmological constant, κ^2 = 8πG_N is the gravitational constant, R is the Ricci scalar, h is a transverse traceless tensor field that describes gravitational fluctuations, and L_m is the Lagrangian for matter fields. The function m(z) is a running mass parameter that depends on the energy scale z, and is chosen such that all energies are bounded between 0 and 1. The equation is well-behaved and does not have blow-ups or singularities due to the property of asymptotic safety, which ensures that the action remains finite at all energy scales. 
This property also resolves the hierarchy problem and the problem of ultraviolet (UV) divergences. The inclusion of a running mass parameter is a common feature and is included. However, the specific form of the function and its implications for the behavior of Gravity at high energies may depend on the particular approach taken. The use of regularization techniques such as zeta regularization to renormalize the equation is also included in this framework.
Overall, the equation is designed to be finite at all energy scales, and prevents blow-ups, singularities, and infinities. The equation provided is a form of the gravitational action that unifies Gravity with matter and could potentially describe physics at energies up to or beyond 10^16 GeV, making it an example of a UV-complete of Gravity.

more details on it

This is the action for a gravitational theory with a cosmological constant, a scalar field h, and matter fields described by L_m. Here are some explanations of the different terms in the action:

S is the action, which is a functional that describes the behavior of the system.
∫d^4x is a four-dimensional integral over spacetime.
√g is the square root of the determinant of the metric tensor g, which is a measure of the curvature of spacetime.
Λ(g) is the cosmological constant term, which describes the energy density of empty space.
κ is a coupling constant that relates the strength of the gravitational interaction to the energy density of matter.
R is the Ricci scalar, which is a measure of the curvature of spacetime.
m(z) is a function that describes the mass of the scalar field h as a function of its position in the extra dimensions.
h is a scalar field that describes fluctuations in the curvature of spacetime.
L_m is the Lagrangian density that describes the matter fields in the theory.
The action describes how the system evolves in time. The equations of motion for the fields are obtained by varying the action with respect to each field and setting the variation to zero. The resulting equations of motion describe the behavior of the system.

Note that this particular action does not specify a specific gravitational theory, but rather a general class of theories that includes the cosmological constant, a scalar field, and matter fields. Different choices of the functions Λ(g), m(z), and L_m can give rise to different gravitational theories with different properties.

scalar field phi interacts with gravity in a spacetime with extra dimensions. 

S = ∫ d^11x √|g| [(1/2) g^{ij} ∂_i phi ∂_j phi - V(phi) + Λ(g) - 1/2κ^2(R + m^2(z)h) + L_m]

This action includes both the scalar field phi and the gravitational terms, as well as the cosmological constant term and the matter fields. The scalar field phi can interact with the extra dimensions, and the mass of the scalar field can depend on its position in the extra dimensions.

Breakdown:

S: This is the action functional, which describes the dynamics of the system.

∫ d^11x: This represents an 11-dimensional integral over all spacetime coordinates.

√|g|: This is the square root of the determinant of the metric tensor g, which is a measure of the curvature of spacetime.

(1/2) g^{ij} ∂_i phi ∂_j phi: This term describes the kinetic energy of the scalar field phi. The index i and j run over all 11 dimensions of spacetime, and the g^{ij} factor is the inverse of the metric tensor g.

V(phi): This term represents the potential energy density of the scalar field phi. It depends on the value of phi at each point in spacetime.

Λ(g): This is the cosmological constant, which represents the energy density of empty space. It is a constant value that is added to the action.

1/2κ^2(R + m^2(z)h): This term describes the gravitational action, which depends on the curvature of spacetime and the presence of matter fields. κ is a constant that depends on the units used, and R is the Ricci scalar, which measures the curvature of spacetime. The term m^2(z)h represents the presence of additional dimensions, where m^2(z) is a function that depends on the position in the extra dimensions and h is a metric tensor that describes the geometry of the extra dimensions.

L_m: This term represents the matter fields that interact with the scalar field and the gravitational field. It can include a variety of fields, such as electromagnetic fields, fermions, or other scalar fields.

The combined action describes the dynamics of the scalar field, the curvature of spacetime, and the matter fields in a spacetime with extra dimensions. The resulting equations of motion describe how the different fields interact and evolve in time. 

With coordinates and determinant, we will apply it to be constant and equal to 1.

With this we need to perform a coordinate transformation and rescale the metric tensor appropriately. Let's denote the original coordinates as x^μ, where μ = 0, 1, ..., 10. We can then introduce a new set of coordinates y^μ such that:

y^μ = c^μ + a^μν x^ν

where a^μν is a constant matrix and c^μ is a constant vector. This is a linear transformation that preserves the flatness of the spacetime, meaning the metric tensor in the new coordinates is the same as the Minkowski metric tensor:

ημν = diag(-1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1)

To make the determinant equal to 1, we can rescale the metric tensor by a constant factor:

g'μν = (det a)^(-1/2) gμν

where gμν is the original metric tensor and g'μν is the rescaled metric tensor.

Using these transformations, we can write the original action as:

S = ∫ d^11x √|g| [(1/2) g'^μν ∂_μ φ ∂_ν φ - V(φ) + Λ(g') - 1/2κ^2(R' + m^2(z)h') + L_m']

where R' and h' are the Ricci scalar and metric tensor in the new coordinates, and L_m' is the matter Lagrangian in the new coordinates. The new coordinates y^μ and metric tensor g'μν are chosen such that det(g'μν) = 1 and g'μν = ημν

Thank you for clarifying how you are deploying your dimensions and subsequently your indices. A large part of all the edits is getting my equations into latex format. You have to save often. Working with pmatrix structures can get annoying. Had you included this at the beginning it would have greatly helped avoid much of the previous posts. This was the kind of detail I was looking for.  

I noticed you didn't include the Dirac field for spin half particles. So how are you handling particle spin for the fermionic fields ?

12 hours ago, MigL said:

What I took away from"prime Mechanics' is that gravity gravitates.

Best take on it 😊 

Let me take a spin at it...
Gravity has no origins or beginnings; it is the “emergent phenomenon” that arises from its functions, actions, and motions of itself—a one-directional wave flux. It is itself; Gravity is an indefinite motion toward the equilibrium point, the center. 
As an orientational acceleration system that fluxes, drags, and decays, leaving stored information behind, a trail of past information imprints can clump together, creating blocks of stored matter, constants, and properties. All the constants and properties (Fundamental and Dimensional Constants) are collected to build a smooth structure. This process is the continuation process until Aether (Big Bang aka the physical universe) is created. A negative response takes place and the expansion outwards into the creation of the 4 dimension we currently live in. 

LOL! I know… this is why I kept on telling to debunk it and attack it. I can’t get this out of my head. 😊

12 hours ago, MigL said:

B the way, what exactly is a 'laminar flow' processor ?

I watermarked it. Just a understanding. I use Naiver Stroke to explain Laminar flow for Aether and use it for my chip and applications. 

flo.thumb.png.3ebfc904229dbdd514f0d6565c101276.png

2 hours ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

Best take on it 😊 

Let me take a spin at it...
Gravity has no origins or beginnings; it is the “emergent phenomenon” that arises from its functions, actions, and motions of itself—a one-directional wave flux. It is itself; Gravity is an indefinite motion toward the equilibrium point, the center. 
As an orientational acceleration system that fluxes, drags, and decays, leaving stored information behind, a trail of past information imprints can clump together, creating blocks of stored matter, constants, and properties. All the constants and properties (Fundamental and Dimensional Constants) are collected to build a smooth structure. This process is the continuation process until Aether (Big Bang aka the physical universe) is created. A negative response takes place and the expansion outwards into the creation of the 4 dimension we currently live in. 

LOL! I know… this is why I kept on telling to debunk it and attack it. I can’t get this out of my head. 😊

I watermarked it. Just a understanding. I use Naiver Stroke to explain Laminar flow for Aether and use it for my chip and applications. 

flo.thumb.png.3ebfc904229dbdd514f0d6565c101276.png

Is a Naiver Stroke a medical condition you suffer from? 

5 hours ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

Best take on it 😊 

If I did get  a 'good take' on that mess you posted, then, how about working on some numbers that would provide evidence for your theory, as I suggested.
Evidence is what convinces people; not shouting that your idea is the best, and other's accepted ideas are outdated.

5 hours ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

I use Naiver Stroke to explain Laminar flow

Yes, Navier-Stokes would describe laminar flow over smooth surfaces, and turbulent flow around sharp edges, in the case of a fluid.
Electrons ( and holes )in semiconductors follow field lines which are necessarily smooth ( and differentiable ), so what purpose would your treatment serve ?

@exchemist

Ha, thanks for clicking on my thread. With this I don't need to prove nothing anymore.

Thanks my buddy. So, shouldn't a science person help a person with a medical condition? 

*And sadly, I can't edit my post, didn't realize there was a lock period.