Theory of Everything "Prime Mechanics"

Baron d'Holbach

As I have stated the modelling I'm doing isn't anything new. You evidentially aren't aware but much of the work of a professional Physicist also involves updating previous models and refining data tables and values for terms such as the mass of a proton etc. etc. It isn't just inventing new models. A great deal of the papers on arxiv involve just that. Updating research into existing models and methodologies.

Edited by Mordred

53 minutes ago, Baron d'Holbach said:

Its okay, At least it is out. Its mine and its here, its for everyone to extract ideas, concepts, philosophy and a vision.

!

Moderator Note

Unfortunately, you haven't been able to explain your idea adequately to others, and you haven't addressed the obvious concerns expressed through discussion. You need to be able to elevate this beyond your own incredulity that we can't see your vision as well as you do. You're obviously uninterested in meeting the criteria we have for making assertions like yours in the Speculations section, so this thread is closed. Do NOT bring this concept up again, since you can't be bothered to support it. It's certainly not enlightening to talk about it with you.