Testing for an aether !

Ned

36 minutes ago, Ned said:

Ok, what the heck , I will upload the experiment . 

Method . 

Take 2 sheets of copper , both 16 meters square in dimensions . 

Place the sheets parallel  in a vertical position with a radius of 8 meters apart , 16m exactly in diameter surface to surface . 

Attach both sheets individually via cabling to a high voltage supply of electricity creating an inline circuit . 

Attach a regulator so the input current can be controlled and regulated . 

Expectations , a Faraday electomotive force and the high energy Eigenstate of the panels will curve the aether causing a spatial rupture . 

Q>0←Q<1→Q>0

r5.jpg

4 hours ago, Markus Hanke said:

In all likelihood, your specific experiment has already been conducted in some form anyway.

I think the late Victorians have already done this.

However it is difficult to say since the electrical parameters have not been fully specified.

I can say the no 'Faraday Electromotive Force'  will be created however.

Ned, can you say what electric field strength you expect between the plates and explain why you need a current controller ?

7 minutes ago, studiot said:

I think the late Victorians have already done this.

However it is difficult to say since the electrical parameters have not been fully specified.

I can say the no 'Faraday Electromotive Force'  will be created however.

Ned, can you say what electric field strength you expect between the plates and explain why you need a current controller ?

The idea of the controller or regulator is so that the electric field is dynamic ! We start off with a small amount of ''juice'' (safety) then slowly adjust the input to control the results if any . I thought a bare ''wire'' had a Faraday force ? I watched a video once where something rotated the source because of the force ? 

Edited by Ned

1 minute ago, studiot said:

What does that mean ?

Remember it is your 'experiment'.

You have yet to demonstrate that there will be any current at all.

Are you talking about the results or the plates ? One step at a time please I am talking about the plates . 

We will control how much ''juice'' we send through the plates , the process will be dynamic meaning variable . 

We will visually observe the results because the lensing around the space-time ''rupture'' will be dense . 

With having a dynamic source we can control the magnitude of the ''rupture''  (hopefully) . 

55 minutes ago, Ned said:

Take 2 sheets of copper , both 16 meters square in dimensions . 

Place the sheets parallel  in a vertical position with a radius of 8 meters apart , 16m exactly in diameter surface to surface . 

Attach both sheets individually via cabling to a high voltage supply of electricity creating an inline circuit .

So essentially you want to make a really big capacitor to show that the aether exists?  I don't see how this would show anything.

1 minute ago, Ned said:

Are you talking about the results or the plates ? One step at a time please I am talking about the plates . 

We will control how much ''juice'' we send through the plates , the process will be dynamic meaning variable . 

We will visually observe the results because the lensing around the space-time ''rupture'' will be dense . 

With having a dynamic source we can control the magnitude of the ''rupture''  (hopefully) . 

I asked you about the voltage and you haven't replied.

I asked you why you think there will be any current to 'control' and you don't seem to know perhaps because you don't know enough to answer my voltage question.

Here is a hint. The breakdown voltage of dry air is about 3000 kilovolts per metre.

14 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

So essentially you want to make a really big capacitor to show that the aether exists?  I don't see how this would show anything.

Well , the Eigenstate of the plates will be far greater than the Eigenstate between the plates . Because the plates are fixed in position , hopefully they will have more inertia than space . The force of the plates attracting the lower energy state . When the lower state is attracted to the plates , space-time will curve toward the plates opening up a void at the core of the space . 

13 minutes ago, studiot said:

I asked you about the voltage and you haven't replied.

I asked you why you think there will be any current to 'control' and you don't seem to know perhaps because you don't know enough to answer my voltage question.

Here is a hint. The breakdown voltage of dry air is about 3000 kilovolts per metre.

I haven't said there will be voltage although there might be . I just see the result as being usable energy that will have a high magnitude . How we use this energy would be step two . In attempt to describe the math E=Vc^3 , V=volume . I'm not a math person , that is probably meaningless but that is how the process will work . The void created will be the volume and the 0 Eigenstate of the void will attract energy 3 dimensionally . 

Edited by Ned

12 minutes ago, Ned said:

I haven't said there will be voltage although there might be . I just see the result as being usable energy that will have a high magnitude . How we use this energy would be step two . In attempt to describe the math E=Vc^3 , V=volume . I'm not a math person , that is probably meaningless but that is how the process will work . The void created will be the volume and the 0 Eigenstate of the void will attract energy 3 dimensionally . 

No you are obviously not a math person.

So why not leave it to those who are ?

And please, you not only mentioned voltage but specified high voltage.

The answer to my question what current will flow is that the only flowing current will be displacement current, until the air breaks down.

This requires that the voltage source be alternating.

+1 to the @TheVat

11 minutes ago, studiot said:

No you are obviously not a math person.

So why not leave it to those who are ?

And please, you not only mentioned voltage but specified high voltage.

The answer to my question what current will flow is that the only flowing current will be displacement current, until the air breaks down.

This requires that the voltage source be alternating.

+1 to the @TheVat

I only mentioned high voltage in regards to the plates . We need a source of high voltage that we can regulate what travels through the plates . 

I'm not an electrical engineer , obvious I couldn't do this on my own or do I know everything about electricity etc . 

AC could work using the plates like an element but then the direction of current might have affect creating a wormhole rather than a BH . 

Edited by Ned

1 hour ago, studiot said:

The plates aren't relying on the electrical field strength to curve and split space-time , they rely on the Eigenstate . The splitting of space-time isn't anything to do with electrical charge . 

The only way I could think of to gain a high energy state is to ''charge'' some plates , changing the Eigenstate of the plate . 

2 hours ago, Ned said:

Because the plates are fixed in position , hopefully they will have more inertia than space .

How can space have inertia?

2 hours ago, Ned said:

The force of the plates attracting the lower energy state .

How can a force attract a lower energy state?

2 hours ago, Ned said:

space-time will curve toward the plates opening up a void at the core of the space

What do you mean by "a void"?  What does the "core of space mean"?

3 hours ago, Ned said:

Thank you for the interest but I don't think this is science fiction stuff

You are correct, this does not look like science fiction, just fiction. 

I guess you are not serious about your ideas but anyway lets give a computer what you have:

3 hours ago, Ned said:

1/2 is all I have !

result

print(1/2)

No aether, case closed.

Edited by Ghideon
clarification

2 hours ago, Ned said:

I only mentioned high voltage in regards to the plates . We need a source of high voltage that we can regulate what travels through the plates . 

I'm not an electrical engineer , obvious I couldn't do this on my own or do I know everything about electricity etc . 

AC could work using the plates like an element but then the direction of current might have affect creating a wormhole rather than a BH . 

For a moment I misread that as womble:- 

image.png.245775877ae65523668c75ebdda14e84.png

4 hours ago, Ned said:

I've posted the experiment now , feel free to question it ! 

!

Moderator Note

You posted a picture, without any scientific basis why the setup should do anything.

Word salad isn’t science. Don’t waste any more of our time on this