Last Post access

Why does clicking on the date/time of the last post in a given topic no longer direct you to that post, but rather the first post, as does clicking on the topic header ?
Have I inadvertently changed a setting, or are others experiencing this issue ?

I noticed changes with the last upgrade. Seems to depend on whether or not I've already read the last post, and also depends on whether I access the topic from the recent "Topics" on the top right, or if I access the topic from the "Forum" section that makes up most of the home page.

Where I end up when clicking on a topic also seems to depend on whether or not I've posted in the thread.

Edited by zapatos

I have the same problem. But I noticed it makes a difference if I am signed in or not. When I am signed in I get at the last posting; when not it jumps to the beginning of the thread.

1 hour ago, Eise said:

I have the same problem. But I noticed it makes a difference if I am signed in or not. When I am signed in I get at the last posting; when not it jumps to the beginning of the thread.

The flag which identifies whether or not you've read a post (or a post has been marked as read) applies at the user profile level and is not browser specific.