Jump to content

Before the big bang


Recommended Posts

Hi,

Today was my 35year olding birthday

IMG-20201220-WA0002_1.thumb.jpg.2236bcfd2983e5e703535e9cb8b067f1.jpg

As you see from 1365-09-30 to 1399-09-30

I went to hospital for my pain of kidney 

There isn't any sand/blast within my kidney

But it was for sadness

Exactly the same example that if you don't let your kidneys to be drained quickly, then you will be ill

And about sciences/knowledges of thinkers/scientists/researchers if we don't share our knowledge/theories/opinions to others, it will make us sad and ill.

Well,

According to this the simplest logical algorithm that if we assume the theory of big bang be truth/fact, then if we remove bit by bit of the details/objects of the Timeline from the big bang the scientists of today have claimed, What Is The Background of their image!??

We aren't allowed deny/reject their theory while we haven't had any source against that nor any experience that we/our ages have had about starting that!

1261247721_TheCreatorofthebigbang.thumb.gif.98dfcbb69f1f24e8d7d393343c396bdb.gif

Be aware that you aren't allowed say anything without have any source:

Study/Experiences.

Universe Vs Multiverse

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday, Yusef!

I have NO IDEA what you want to discuss exactly. If it has to do with anything before the BB, how can we have evidence?

21 minutes ago, Yusef said:

According to this the simplest logical algorithm

I don't know what algorithm you're talking about.

22 minutes ago, Yusef said:

then if we remove bit by bit of the details/objects of the Timeline from the big bang the scientists of today have claimed, What Is The Background of their image!??

Are you talking about the image you posted? What do you mean by background? I understand, by using so many punctuation marks, that this is somehow important to you, but I wish you would clearly state what you wish to discuss. I understand it's an exciting day, but please stick to the Astronomy & Cosmology topic. 

Are you objecting to something about the BB or its theory? Are you claiming the BB has something to do with your kidneys?

Perhaps just a sentence, maybe two, to help me understand?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@ahmet, @Phi for All, @MigL, @joigus, @J.C.MacSwell,

Thanks brothers/uncles

But anytime that human changes/upgrades himself, it will be his birthday.

 

Well,

Firstly i complete the previous post that has a link to the size of cosmos;

Firstly we haven't been existed at the time of creation of the cosmos,

<ALGORITHM>

Therefore we aren't allowed deny/reject the theory of BigBang while we don't have:

Or Experience that we were witnesses that,

Or Study that we have read any knowledge against that,

<NEXT LEVEL>

And IF we found one of the above,

We should research and being sure that there is not any Experience/Knowledge better/truer than that!

Screenshot_2020-12-27-13-54-03_1.thumb.jpg.bc40415069f5f80a0ce3d452f0449415.jpg

It's an example that i mentioned in my own profile that i got several knowledge from today's scientists and have gotten several similar knowledge from the ancient scientists and put them side by side of each other and there need be only a concept that connect these together and solve several unsolved tables at once!!!

Don't think these are the same i mean.

 

Well,

This is the theory of BigBang from some of today's scientists

CMB_Timeline75.jpg.3dd78edbddd3fc8787d9d174b93ba61d.jpg

And the cosmos of them compared with the cosmos of the ancient scientists is:

Imagine a finger ring is only 5cm²

And an infinity endless desert, we assume Sahara, is we assume 10,000,000Km²

Well,

This earth with the earth that is under that[maybe galaxy] is the same comparison means the ring to the desert!

The second earth to the third

The third earth to the 4th,....up to 7th earth,

Rooster[maybe nebula],

Rock,

Fish,

Sea,

Quiet Air,

Thora,

First heaven,

2nd heaven,......up to 7th heaven,

Sea,

Hail Mountains,

Air,

Screens of Light,

Kursi,

Arsh.

And there are 26 objects that each one of them is greater then other with the same comparison!!!!😮😮😮

It shows discovery of today's scientists versus the ancient scientists about the cosmos doesn't seem has arrived at even the 4th Earth!!! Lol

 

At all even if we assume there were billions BigBangs in the cosmos that have created only the Thora, 

At all there isn't any difference between theories of these scientists with those scientists that how the galaxies have been existed 

And we look at the same today's scientists and respect them for that until we find anything against that then follow the above Algorithm.

 

At all the theory that i wanna bring, it's that:

CMB_Timeline75.jpg.3dd78edbddd3fc8787d9d174b93ba61d.jpg

According to those many studies that I looked at the solved tables of the Crossword and looked at the connections between them both the ancient scientists and the new scientists specially the great scientist Albert Einstein,

As i mentioned that solving a concept access us to other concepts LOGARITHMIC!

Well,

According to this image[above], 13.7 billion years is passed to Now!

But in my humblest opinion, in viewpoint of The Background/Floor/Main/Base[the black background of the image], in that viewpoint the galaxies and all events of the cosmos is the same image along us!

And for we people, the objects/time is the same moment at the right of the image, take a while all the events are existed yet!

And if we were able to zoom out the cosmos to the maximum degree, we would able to see even the Inflation time that has been drawn on the left side of the image!

And each level we look at the left, the time for the same point is slower than the right!

Means for the point of the Inflation, and the better word, age of the point of Inflation is fewer than 1second yet!

Did you understand what i mean!??

I don't claim that i'm very clever and discovered many things!! And i admitted that those were the previous scientists that made our minds opened to solve these tables of the Crossword AS the more previous scientists made their minds to solve.... up to the most ancient scientists and the Root of Science

If the great scientists such as Albert Einstein didn't talk about these concepts even if some of scientists said wrong! Would we able to solve these concepts!?? Nope.

Therefore we should hear any opinion even wrong, and test them in the Crossword then Accept or Reject

For the more solving the tables of the Crossword, You have to look at something you don't like! I suggest sincerely and friendly! It's not important for us if you look or not

Time/Timeline/Curving The Time

Otherwise you can't access the more tables!! And can't realize what i say here

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Yusef said:

Therefore we should hear any opinion even wrong, and test them in the Crossword then Accept or Reject

This would be perfectly reasonable were it not for the fact that we are given a finite amount of time. So we must be selective to an extent with what we listen to. Where one sets the filter is a personal decision, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahaaa!!:huh:

Now my mind opened to new thing...

Each slice of this horn of BigBang is existed forever, and we can travel to the past or the future 

Aha owkay!!

It should be the 4th dimension!!

And it image should be more completed!

It shows from beginning to NOW!

take a while it should show from the beginning to the LAST!

and the Viewer Is upon whole the Timeline for the same reason!!

It has necessary to the above link to complete the tables😏

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahaaaawww owkaaayy!!

We put these concepts side by side of together in the Crossword:

  • Size of the Cosmos[from ancient scientists],
  • Expanding the cosmos[from new scientists],
  • Bada'[from ancient scientists],
  • The First Thing[from ancient scientists],
  • Curving the Time[from both],
  • Blowing in the Horn to destroy the cosmos[from ancient scientists]
  • Relativity[from new scientists],
  • Space-Time[from new scientists].
  • Predictions/foretell/astrology[from both]
  • Image of the image designer/graphist lf this image

 

And discovered new tables of the Crossword to solving!😏

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well,

Look at the YouTube clip: New Theory of SpaceTime and 4th Dimension that exactly says what i meant

But according to the ancient scientists, billions of this horn/clarion of the BigBang are existed in the Thora;

And billions of Thoras are within the first Heaven;

And billions of heavens there are within the second Heaven...

Up to the same previous post i quoted..

Then 12000 universes are within the cosmos..

 

Don't think these concepts are the same concept i claimed in my profile that have discovered!!

I'm waiting for a scientific researcher/explorer/discovery team that engage me to themselves and for a gift i tell them that theory i've solved[NOT i discovered!]

Exactly following the same crossword puzzle i exampled in the previous posts that by this KEYWORD i solved, we can connect two the greatconcepts of the science!

Who knows what organization requests such ideas!?

And i am a lazy/idlest person who if i decide a thing, it will be many years to think about that again lolll 😂

But if one pull[guide] me, i will growing very very fast

For example i was 14yo then i was seen my mother and my aunt were calling together by telephone for many minutes and their conversations was all nonsense and unuseful lol..I then i thought and told myself that what will be the better if all of these conversations was text and moved at the moment! Exactly the SMS i meant. I had awareness about the Clock pulse and Data pulse that are parallel together..

And after some years the SMS came.

Aha I forgot say that my idea for that was been appeared since i was using Dial-up internet and the Line of telephone was busy always..

 

 

Density.thumb.gif.3a86e8c5b744241a763cede98dfec776.gif

Well,

By this gif i wanted to show [in continue of solved tables of the crossword by the scientists] i wanted to show that anything if be smaller about it's details, it is the heavier as they solved for us that the Neutron Stars are the heavier and i solved that the Arsh that is absolute Light, it is the Heaviest object of the Cosmos because they claimed that the smallest seed is inside of the Light! Also they said that it is TSamad means filled without any empty space within that that the new scientists solved for us that all of the obkects around us are 99% empty

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand how ANYTHING you write relates to anything else you write. You keep blending your religion into the science you want to discuss. You mention ideas you had when you were young that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

I think you must realize by now that we can't know anything about the universe before the BB. I don't know what you mean when you talk about crosswords and ancient scientists. It might be a language barrier, or it may be that you are misunderstanding something you've read, but I can't discuss this with you if I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry, Yusef. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2020 at 12:58 AM, Phi for All said:

I don't understand how ANYTHING you write relates to anything else you write.

Exactly the same a crossword puzzle has!

Relates to any other concepts 

 

Quote

I think you must realize by now that we can't know anything about the universe before the BB.

Have you put yourself on the center and think anything you can't know, therefore no one can know too!???

It's like to an poetry that says: "...secrets of the beginning neither you know nor me!!"

اصرار عزل را نه تو دانی و نه من!

Well, How does he know that "nor others!??"

It's like to one of presidents of Iran was said: The U.S. never gone to the moon!

Well, how does he compare himself and his country with a greatest country about technology!!!

How you know if one or a group have ever gone or know about where we haven't!!?

 

Quote

You keep blending your religion into the science you want to discuss. You mention ideas you had when you were young that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

I don't know what you mean when you talk about crosswords and ancient scientists. It might be a language barrier, or it may be that you are misunderstanding something you've read, but I can't discuss this with you if I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry, Yusef. 

It's like to when I say a politician that why does he compare or blending the history to the politics!!

I exampled an Algorithm that works like to a crossword puzzle that for solving a crossword puzzle you say with loud voice one of the questions and hear to everybody around yourselves and test their speeches within the crossword....

For faster solving we HAVE TO hear all sayings from everywhere/everybody!

 

Algorithm:

> Is the Sciences completed!?

IF YES: we close all of discussions/debates

IF NO: we need to complete that >

> How can complete that?

> By Debates/Discussing

> Which debaters we should discuss with !?

> Those who Or have the more Experiences

Or have the more Knowledge! About Only the same Science!

Not like to Steven Hawking that his skil is Physic but says about Religion without any source.

> Well, Have we know anybody has had any Experience about the beginnings of creating of the cosmos?

- We nope, but several ancient men claimed that

> Where is their evidence?

- Ask themselves.

> They are died

- Look at the books they have said

> We assume nobody has claimed about the Experience!

And we wanna look at the Knowledge!

- Wokay!

Have you ever tested each one of the sayings into the Crossword and check which one is the truer!?

> Nope

- From now test...

> Ohokay! Thanks that made our blinded minds opened😁

 

 

Well,

Each part of this algorithm has wrong, tell us!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yusef said:

Have you put yourself on the center and think anything you can't know, therefore no one can know too!???

That's exactly what I'm telling you. NO ONE CAN KNOW. Therefore, trying to guess or make it fit your "algorithm" or your "crossword" is NOT science. I don't know why you think it would be. You're guessing about things nobody can know and claiming you're right.

!

Moderator Note

This can't stay in the mainstream sections, Yusef, so I'm going to move it. You'll never be able to adequately support this as a Speculation. It's not even interesting as something for the Lounge. We're a science discussion forum, and you can't adequately support your idea nor defend the unscientific assertions you make. Perhaps some more study is required before you can explain your idea in a way that might persuade others that you have a point. 

 
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.