Inspiring side notes

Ghideon

11 hours ago, Strange said:

What next? ... Recipes for chocolate cake?

A general advice in this forum: Do listen to the experts' (side) notes, regardless of topic. Today's result; a batch of mud cakes with strawberries for dessert tonight:

image.png.254702bb0115e194608c6e64c25ccf37.png

Thanks for the inspiration @Strange :-)

/G

1 hour ago, Ghideon said:

A general advice in this forum: Do listen to the experts' (side) notes, regardless of topic. Today's result; a batch of mud cakes with strawberries for dessert tonight:

I decided to do that famous chocolate-orange chia pudding they celebrated with after the Battle of Agincourt, along with the traditional bacon-wrapped filets. 

I cooked our filets tonight in a mushroom onion butter sauce and smothered them with truffle goat cheese before finishing them in the oven. Roasted garlic potatoes and roasted fire cracker Brussels sprouts on the side. Oh... And brownies. Fudgey yummy brownies with crispy edges and old fashioned homemade vanilla ice cream on top. 

Hope everyone had a great day, whether alone or with loved. 

I made a full roast chicken then placed on the BBQ with Applewood chips. Cooked long enough to lightly crisp the skin and have a slight Applewood flavor.

Lol didn't have leftovers after the wife and grandkids got at it.

Edited by Mordred