Generating Gravity

Theredbarron

This isn't a question of how to create Gravity rather a question on if anyone else has?  At least what I'm going to call it till someone can prove it to be something else. It is a budget build version and in no way made in a lab with all the fancy stuff. I didn't just make something move air. This is an actual calculated device with numbers to go with. Whether or not the wheel inside the tube is made to specs is human error on welding and cutting.  It was hand made. My first attempt ripped itself apart. It was made of plastic. You can see in the video it vibrates a lot. That's because its not balanced. Its rotating at and around 6k rpm peak. I observed something while oscillating the speed. It feels as though it exponential increases in strength as it reaches higher speeds. I'm pretty sure pie's involved. I actually feel it on the skin which I know people would say its the vibrations but not as I observed it. Even at a low speed you can feel it. This could be just a theory but for some reason its the only device that creates this type of action that I can find. Gravity is going to act different in a pressurized environment rather in a vacuum. This doesn't sound anything like what everyone else is used to. That's because Its not. You will have dump out some of the basics of gravity to get this. The pull on a space is the resultant of the total opposing forces acting on it. Also its sealed on the other end. I have other video of it on you tube.

Edited by Theredbarron

Is it sealed up? Air movement can do that too. Low pressure region on one side most likely.

May want to use a clamped down rotary tool instead for safety.

Note there's atmospheric pressure too. Gravity is both the cause of it and works fine in it.

Gracvity results from mass wanting to get back together. Unfortunately it iisn't something we really make.

Its sealed up. It is a clamp down rotary tool. Note I stated the atmospheric thing in there as pressurized environment. The last thing there is apart of another theory so it does not apply due to lack of evidence. I'm not exactly one to just believe things. My apologies for the way I'm responding. I'm just pointing out how your response sounds to me. My version of this actually explains how the mass wants to get back together. Your pretty quick to dismiss without even knowing what my theory is. You would think as a senior member that you would know the difference between ego and fact. I actually asked the question instead of listing to other peoples answers. So just maybe I'm new to this hole forum stuff is because I have been busy making stuff with my hands and answer whatever questions I can. That's what I was taught to do as a scientist and not assume the answers. How can you have any experience if all you have is a guided belief of one? Did you go and perform your own test to confirm what you believe in? I did. Mine actually does something too instead of it being this huge magical mystery that our predecessors told us it is. I dont have a problem with people questioning something because that's how I got my answers. I do have a problem with people pressing there beliefs without any form of fact or tangible evidence. You should have actually read my post.

Sorry stopped reading too soon. The title is just based on post count.

Have you checked that it isn't functioning as an electrostatic generator?  Not really my thing but there's a PVC one that is similar.

I don't mean to be a downer but it's always something else. Have to rule out everything.

..and by clamped mean the device to the table. Almost put my eye out with my own dremel. Got to be safe.

The tube is actually not a functioning part of it. It only gives it a direction. Im replicating something in space that is seen all the time. The best way to describe it is that you can feel a semi trailer pull on you as it passes at 60 mph. Now do it with everything on the surface of earth and move it 1000 mph including the air. The reason for the rings of Saturn is because the surface at the equator is moving faster then the surface at even 1/2 up to the north pole of every planet. This faster moving surface generates more gravity. Even the air is moving in a pattern to accommodate thus becoming part of the matter that's creating the center seeking force. A example of how but may not be the exact scenario is if a moon used to be in orbit around Saturn and it was hit by something moving at just enough force to break the moon apart but not knock it out of orbit. Saturn is much larger so it should be easier to orbit because of the area of operation that is available around the planet.  Plus that planet is rotating somewhere around 21k mph. So depending on what the air is in the atmosphere's density is would determine how much drafting effect it has around the planet. So the pieces of the moon even if they originally where knock up or down the side of the planet as long as it stayed in orbit it would eventually gravitate towards the stronger forces being exerted on it which around that planet are very strong and would be perpendicular to the axis of rotation. hows its sounding so far

I noticed the regularly spaced curved metallic "raised segments" that line the inner back wall at the very back inside the black plastic tube.  Like you say, the vibration does something and changes the dynamics (perhaps creating cavitation versus just having the spaced segments generate a fan from the spinning cylinder, you change the dynamic to cavitation or perhaps an oscillator as vibration would be up and down repeating motion), you can see in the reflection, those "raised segments" in the reflection turn into a train of circles side by side versus just regularly spaced "raised segments".  Probably those trains of side-by-side circles actually set up -tubes- side-by-side that survive as tubes of air that reach all the way to the opening and perhaps the train of side-by-side tubes of air  that are now vortexed create like an irrigation water lifter that tracks air inside the solid black plastic tube that houses the spinner.

Edited by t686

Actually the raised spaces are bird crap welding splatter from using a flux wire welder. The holes in the back that your talking about are apart of the motor air cooling system which is sealed off on the other end by the wires. It gets pretty hot. The actual wheel if I were to take the tube off would look completely different then you would expect. I should have bought a water cooled motor but I didn't expect to use it for this. I was actually making something else that I cant tell anyone about till they understand this. its pretty far out there considering that all my life I have been told it was impossible. The tube can come off and this will still do the same thing. I only used the tube to control the direction of the devices pull. the vibrations are purely due to the imperfect balance of the wheel. If I had the money I would have cnc machined and it would work better.  

Nothing in existence is actually sitting still. How can a theory about matter just existing causing gravity if everything in our cosmos that has gravity is moving at a rate of speed in comparison to its gravitational pull. This is where size does matter. Does this sound like anything anyone has seen at a quantum level. I think that the imagination runs wild when no one has an answer. Its been running so wild that we built upon it relying only on the word of people. Yes if you perform test of any kind on one object you will get results not answers. What happens when someone comes along and actually creates a force that is exactly like the gravity that any planet or rotating mass or asteroid that's moving fast enough creates. Its the common denominator that is between all of them that I found and used. No the wheel inside the tube does not look like the surface of earth. I made it to amplify the effects of what certain features of earths surface are doing. It actually is technical even if it looks like a home depot build. I'm not made of money and dont have investors. If we as humans are to answer any of these questions that we have then we need to look everywhere not just wherever other people are saying it is. No one has found it so just maybe this is it. You can say as much as you want from any other theory. Until you can create something with it then I dont believe it. Here is a quick calculation. This wheel inside of that tube is designed to pull at a rate of 800 cubic inches per second at 24k rpm. I did not use pie to calculate its draw as to prevent the assumption that it would accumulate energy. In other words the very minimum that it would create based upon the very basics of my theory. Turns out that the rate of mass acceleration taken from the rate of the pull would end up with an excess of pull energy stored in the accumulated space flowing around the wheel. Its the wheels atmosphere just like a planet. My next wheel is going to be 3ft by 3ft. That one will produce around 2500 cubic feet of pull per second at around 3.6k rpm without the accumulation calculation still.  

Edited by Theredbarron
to many typos for my comfort

In any event, the regular spacing of the welding splatter is there and causes it, congratulations.   To make it better I thought it would be good to solder raised metal dots on the cylinder wheel that spins.  It's the up-down motion of the vibration that causes the regular spacing of welding splatter to cross itself forming a train of repeating circles around the inside that cause the tubes of air emanating from the 2d circles (repeating) in the back.  It's like a tattoo gun that regularly moves a needle back and forth, the vibration does the same thing (in "crossing" the welding splatter lines, just re-watch the video to see the change to a train of circles in the back).  Now dropping little daps of solder or little dabs of  round welding splatter all over the cylinder's surface, would cause as the cylinder's surface rubs against the air, to cause the up-down motion without the vibration, and it should cause a more dramatic suction of air into the pipe than vibration, since the air would be moving up-down all the way around the cylinder (the oscillation) as opposed to only up-down oscillation of the vibrating entire apparatus.  But you have to still have the bird crap welding splatter that you have right now in the regular spaced curved lines, but placing dots on the cylinder (ie combine the two ideas in this sentence) creates oscillation without needing your apparatus to vibrate at all, and it should have a stronger directing force inside.

Edited by t686

Pretty quick to dismiss without any questions. So if your correct then prove it. Make one exactly like mine and create the same force or more if you can. I have a video of my theory in action. You didn't get to see the entire wheel. Just the top is showing and the sides are completely different. I posted another video showing it operating while not oscillating the speed and it still does the same. I didn't come to the table not knowing I would run into this. I want someone to prove what I'm doing by replicating it. If you dont know absolutely how the entire wheel is shaped then how can you tell me that I'm wrong without proof. Proof is not what you learn in school only. Just like electrical energy and how some theories were dismissed until finally the ignorance went away. I'm not saying that this is the only way to do this. This is the only way I could afford to do this. I would take your time and read these carefully. Its still the same as gravity even if you make it a different way. Electrical energy isn't created the same way as the planet is creating it in a sense that its manufactured. Why couldn't I create it?

I didn't say oscillating the speed.  I referred to the vibration (up-and-down) of the metal apparatus on a metal table.  You can see it vibrating and I wasn't referring to varying the speed.   But thank you for telling me that the sides may have something to do with it, maybe so (the hidden part).  I doubt it, because the shape of the regularly spaced tabs that are welded and curved to shape like a fan (when the apparatus is vibrating like hell, again not referring to speed but vibration like that football game that vibrates and causes the players to move randomly).  The bird crap tabs shaped like tabs when the apparatus is vibrating is an up-down repeating and regular oscillation from the vibration and those tabs convert to circles side-by-side when vibrated (just look at the f****** video and you can see the conversion to circles in the back from regularly spaced tabs to circles just look at the f****** video).  Putting circular raised solder blobs on your rotating metallic cylinder in the back on the metal rotating cylinder, would "bump" the air up-and-down as well as those "bump" impact air along the rotating cylinder surface with now bumps on it.  But you also need the curved metal repeating bird drop weld in the back which you already have.  The vibration causes them to close over a neighbor forming a train of continuous circles side-by-side whereas without vibration they were only regularly spaced curved lines with distinct spacing (having circles, which have nothing to do with the blobs of solder in the shape of tiny half spheres placed on the cylinder surface,  now causes repeating tubes of air parallel to each other in a circle along the cylinder and the tubes of air exit which is what is drawing the air in just like a fan along those tubed, like you said you found something new).   Putting the apparatus on a nonvibrating surface and doing what I told you to do, which is putting circular or half sphere blobs in some pattern on the cylinder wheel does the same thing the vibration does so you don't need to vibrate it any more.  Sorry if I burst your bubble.  By the way, this reminds me of the Enigma machine or similar machines that were cryptographic and makes me wonder if the raised circular blobs (which you don't have but I'm saying put on the cylinder surface so you don't have to vibrate it) on the rotating cylinder might have some other application.

Edited by t686

On 19/08/2018 at 5:45 AM, Theredbarron said:

The best way to describe it is that you can feel a semi trailer pull on you as it passes at 60 mph.

That has nothing to do with gravity. It is the motion of air. It might surprise you to know that there is no air in space.

On 19/08/2018 at 5:45 AM, Theredbarron said:

The reason for the rings of Saturn is because the surface at the equator is moving faster then the surface at even 1/2 up to the north pole of every planet. This faster moving surface generates more gravity.

The faster moving surface does not generate more gravity. Quite the reverse in fact: https://image.gsfc.nasa.gov/poetry/ask/a11511.html

This evidence seems to falsify your hypothesis.

Actually, it's if the surface were smooth, which makes me wonder if you understand English.  The metal rotating cylinder is smooth already.  I'm telling you to put blobs of solder on your object: Rotating Cylinder to create the same effect as you have with the vibration presently.  I apologize if that's how my statement came out.

Edited by t686

On 8/18/2018 at 9:14 PM, Theredbarron said:

This isn't a question of how to create Gravity rather a question on if anyone else has?  At least what I'm going to call it till someone can prove it to be something else. It is a budget build version and in no way made in a lab with all the fancy stuff. I didn't just make something move air. This is an actual calculated device with numbers to go with.

Let's see the calculations. How much gravity would be required to affect the paper in the way your demonstration does?

Gravity is going to act different in a pressurized environment rather in a vacuum. 

Why?

The bottom line here is that you need to do an experiment where you have eliminated all possible confounding effects, so the only possible cause is gravity. IOW you have to conclusively show that this is not due to air flow, or any other force.

7 hours ago, t686 said:

Actually, it's if the surface were smooth, which makes me wonder if you understand English.  The metal rotating cylinder is smooth already.  I'm telling you to put blobs of solder on your object: Rotating Cylinder to create the same effect as you have with the vibration presently.  I apologize if that's how my statement came out.

The cylinder is not smooth. Maybe you think you know but you really dont.  I will grind it off and disprove that after work today.

7 hours ago, Strange said:

That has nothing to do with gravity. It is the motion of air. It might surprise you to know that there is no air in space.

The faster moving surface does not generate more gravity. Quite the reverse in fact: https://image.gsfc.nasa.gov/poetry/ask/a11511.html

is it the motion of air? Or is it the attraction of the molecules in the air. Just to let you know there is air on the surface of earth and there is still gravity here. Why wouldn't the gravity effect the air? If you were correct on the surface doing the reverse then it would be pushing the towel away. 

2 hours ago, swansont said:

Let's see the calculations. How much gravity would be required to affect the paper in the way your demonstration does?

Why?

The bottom line here is that you need to do an experiment where you have eliminated all possible confounding effects, so the only possible cause is gravity. IOW you have to conclusively show that this is not due to air flow, or any other force.

In a pressurized environment the molecules are trying to move into a space and in a vacuum they are trying to leave it. The air will move just like the air that is moving in our atmosphere right now. Everything on earth is moving at approximately 1k mph. If none of the test were performed in space then they were being effected by the environment just like mine. we are inside a gravitational field so anything inside is effected directly and all the time. I understand that its not going to be easy but if you were to ignore what you have been taught and do your own test from what is actual proven like that all planets are rotating. What would you do if you figured this out?  If you think that air is not in space just because then you haven't been look around very much. The air is full of molecules that are effected by gravity. So that very lightweight molecule is going to move to the closes gravitational field that attracts it.  So again how is it not going to effect the air if you were to create gravity on earth? So the amount of force from gravity to hold the paper towel is equal to the weight of the paper towel.  To lift it is dependent upon the speed of which it is lifted.  

7 hours ago, Strange said:

Did they even consider that the centrifugal force is counteracting the gravity? Where you there for the test? Have you gone to the north pole and tested this theory? The tests that they performed were done in order to find a specific answer and not to actually test gravity. Plus that test was done on the surface and the rings of Saturn are not on the surface. Not the same thing. On top of it all when your at the north pole you are now rotating. Did they mention that part in there findings? That's a lot of variables to just say its true. 

Edited by Theredbarron
added some stuff

30 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

is it the motion of air?

Yes.

30 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

Just to let you know there is air on the surface of earth and there is still gravity here.

And, more to the point, there is no air on the moon but there is still gravity there. (And please don't say that the gravity on the moon is less because there is less atmosphere. I shall cry. I have been exposed to too much stupid already today.)

31 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

Why wouldn't the gravity effect the air?

Gravity does affect air.

But gravity is not caused by air (apart from the minute effect of its mass).

32 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

Did they even consider that the centrifugal force is counteracting the gravity?

So you didn't even read it?

That is exactly what it says.

33 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

Where you there for the test? Have you gone to the north pole and tested this theory?

:wacko:

"If nothing will convince you your viewpoint is wrong, you aren't doing science. That's religion."  That's from this website. I want someone to actually use proof to do this. If I'm wrong then recreate it your way and show me. As far as I see mine is creating gravity because the only other term would be centripetal force.  My theory is not at a quantum level. There is a lot of interesting stuff going on in there but I cant just believe something. I seek proof out and that's what I use. Anyone can sit there and read off stuff they find online or out of school books. Some of the information is good. I'm not saying that the tests performed are invalid. What I'm really saying is that you can test the same thing many different ways and come up with a different perception of the results from each. That being said the very basics could have been misunderstood. Maybe just maybe its not under a microscope this time. I did actually make this wheel to specifications with measurements. It is performing as intended. If you have a reason as to why its is performing and not just saying stuff like you haven't tested it or that's not how things work. I am going to test this as people tell me how it is doing this. I will find a way to either prove what they are saying or disprove it. Like the drops of weld. They wont be there in the next video and if it does the same thing as its is doing then that theory is debunked and I will wait for the next one. I will not show the wheel till I get it legal just to protect myself. 

10 minutes ago, Strange said:

Yes.

And, more to the point, there is no air on the moon but there is still gravity there. (And please don't say that the gravity on the moon is less because there is less atmosphere. I shall cry. I have been exposed to too much stupid already today.)

Gravity does affect air.

But gravity is not caused by air (apart from the minute effect of its mass).

So you didn't even read it?

That is exactly what it says.

:wacko:

Mine is not using air its using a wheel. I was referring to the equators gravity vs the north pole. The centrifugal force is greater so you would be lighter on the surface at the equator. Gravity would have to increase at the equator in order for you to almost weight the same as the north pole to oppose the centrifugal force. Where is that in the link? Its saying that the force that holds us down has to reduce at the equator to opposite the force that's doing the opposite of gravity makes not sense. 

Edited by Theredbarron

2 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

Mine is not using air its using a wheel.

I was only commenting on your statement about being pulled towards a passing truck. This is simply fluid dynamics, nothing to do with creating gravity.

I have absolutely nothing to say about your spinning thing.

The centrifugal force is greater so you would be lighter on the surface at the equator.

Exactly. And that is what happens.

Gravity would have to increase at the equator in order for you to almost weight the same as the north pole to oppose the centrifugal force.

So you are saying the reduced force of gravity at the equator is not entirely explained by centrifugal forces? Please show the calculations to support this claim.

Edited by Strange

On 19/08/2018 at 2:14 AM, Theredbarron said:

This isn't a question of how to create Gravity rather a question on if anyone else has?  At least what I'm going to call it till someone can prove it to be something else. It is a budget build version and in no way made in a lab with all the fancy stuff. I didn't just make something move air. This is an actual calculated device with numbers to go with. Whether or not the wheel inside the tube is made to specs is human error on welding and cutting.  It was hand made. My first attempt ripped itself apart. It was made of plastic. You can see in the video it vibrates a lot. That's because its not balanced. Its rotating at and around 6k rpm peak. I observed something while oscillating the speed. It feels as though it exponential increases in strength as it reaches higher speeds. I'm pretty sure pie's involved. I actually feel it on the skin which I know people would say its the vibrations but not as I observed it. Even at a low speed you can feel it. This could be just a theory but for some reason its the only device that creates this type of action that I can find. Gravity is going to act different in a pressurized environment rather in a vacuum. This doesn't sound anything like what everyone else is used to. That's because Its not. You will have dump out some of the basics of gravity to get this. The pull on a space is the resultant of the total opposing forces acting on it. Also its sealed on the other end. I have other video of it on you tube.

Perhaps you would like to enlighten me as to what I am supposted to be seeing in the video that has to do with gravity.

At the moment I am completely baffled.

Just now, Strange said:

I was only commenting on your statement about being pulled towards a passing truck. This is simply fluid dynamics, nothing to do with creating gravity.

Exactly. And that is what happens.

So you are saying the reduced force of gravity at the equator is not entirely explained by centrifugal forces? Please show the calculations to support this claim.

if you increase the centrifugal force then you have to increase gravity in order for you to weight the same on the north pole and the equator. its not the other way around. for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. that's what I'm using to explain mine. 

Just now, studiot said:

Perhaps you would like to enlighten me as to what I am supposted to be seeing in the video that has to do with gravity.

At the moment I am completely baffled.

I know it looks like nothing. This is just a very small version of earth rotating in the tube and its creating a pull into the tube without anything going out. It looks like air but air has matter in it so gravity would attract it. I'm trying to find someone with questions that can debunk it or maybe a theory that I can use to try to debunk it. its not a fake. 

7 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

if you increase the centrifugal force then you have to increase gravity in order for you to weight the same on the north pole and the equator

But you don't weight the same. You weigh less. Because of the centrifugal force. (And also a small effect because the radius is greater.)

8 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

This is just a very small version of earth rotating in the tube and its creating a pull into the tube without anything going out. It looks like air but air has matter in it so gravity would attract it. I'm trying to find someone with questions that can debunk it or maybe a theory that I can use to try to debunk it. its not a fake. 

I would suggest you do the experiment in a vacuum. (Contact some local universities to see if they will let you use their facilities.)

11 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

I know it looks like nothing. This is just a very small version of earth rotating in the tube and its creating a pull into the tube without anything going out. It looks like air but air has matter in it so gravity would attract it. I'm trying to find someone with questions that can debunk it or maybe a theory that I can use to try to debunk it. its not a fake. 

Before anyone can explain an effect they have to have a proper knowledge of what happens.

All I can see is the machine trying to jump around on the bench whilst you try to hold it down with one hand.

In order to do this you will be concentrating on that restraining hand.

You are holding piece of what looks like kitchen roll loose in the other hand, but this is a poor demonstration.
The paper should be independently supported by a laboratory arm or frame.

Then we could distinguish between judder in your arm and any other effect.

Edited by studiot

2 minutes ago, studiot said:

Before anyone can explain an effect they have to have a proper knowledge of what happens.

All I can see is the machine trying to jump around on the bench whilst you try to hold it down with one hand.

In order to do this you will be concentrating on that restraining hand.

You are holding piece of what looks like kitchen roll loose in the other hand, but this is a poor demonstration.
The paper should be independently supported by a laboratory arm or frame.

Then we could distinguish between judder in your arm and any other effect.

You should watch some of the other videos and if that's not enough I will make sure on the next video to do just that. That's good inputs sir thank you. I should really stop doing this the lazy way but I figure I would be doing this a lot so I will get there. Correct on the first bit there. The explanation's are going to be the opposing arguments of what is actually happening. It will help in the process of testing and debunking. I would love to show the wheel then everyone would have it or they would just laugh if off. Would you take that risk? This still doesn't mean that its not real its just not real pretty and kind of the point.  

8 minutes ago, Strange said:

But you don't weight the same. You weigh less. Because of the centrifugal force. (And also a small effect because the radius is greater.)

I would suggest you do the experiment in a vacuum. (Contact some local universities to see if they will let you use their facilities.)

I have actually tried that contacting thing. I'm sure you can see why no one listens. I try not to offend or irritate people. I just dont think that there is any other way to do this when your alone. If I had a group of friends that liked this stuff this would go a hole lot easier. No one I know in person is interested in this kind of stuff. I would love to put one in a clear dome and use smoke to demonstrate. since the dome would be moving with earth the smoke is still going to be effected by gravity on earth so it will have to lift it up and hold it in its field. Would that be a good demonstration? Actually it would be awesome to have some one tell me which version they would rather see to demonstrate its force to represent gravity. If I do in open to the atmosphere I thought about using fire in a small area and have it pull the fire into. Im assuming right now because of testing but I believe it will look as if the fire is circling the drain. Kinda like some stuff in space orbiting a star or whatever else is in the center. Or I could make move a wheeled item as if it were a thruster. Remember im by myself right now so this all will cost and take time.  If I only knew people that could help me with that. Which way would you want to see it? 

20 minutes ago, studiot said:

Needs to save up and buy a G-clamp.

Your comments made me go out of my way to watch the video. This has got to be one of the worst experimental setups I have ever seen. No attempt at rigour or measurement. 

@Theredbarron You need to do a lot better than this. Studiot's comments are spot on, but just the start. You must at least fix the device to the bench and find a better way of measuring the "force". 

Once you have done that, then if you are sure this is a gravitational effect then you need to do something simple to eliminate the possibility of airflow. For example, cover the end of pipe with cling-film/Saran-wrap. This will block any air but, obviously, won't block gravity. Good luck!

13 minutes ago, Theredbarron said:

I have actually tried that contacting thing.

If I had seen how shonky your current setup is I would never have recommended that. You need to go a lot further in demonstrating that there is a real effect, and eliminating other possibilities.

You seem to have convinced yourself and that is a very dangerous position to be in. You need to do everything you can think of (and more) to try and prove yourself wrong. 

Edited by Strange