Jump to content

Time travel possible or not.


SOHAN LAL YADAV
 Share

Recommended Posts

Time travel is possible only if we create a wormhole in space and travel within this wormhole . Within this wormhole the gravity effect is zero because within wormhole there is no space effect . The spinning direction  of wormhole decides to  the time travel toward past or future. For creation of wormhole we should to disturb cosmic energy of space. When we make a path by disturbing cosmic energy in space by high energy of electromagnetic wave. It creates a zero time path only decided by its spinning direction to past or future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Physically you can not go back in time because that would mean, that you would have to stop and turn the progress of the space time continuum with all of the energy and matter in it, in every point of spacetime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Physically you can not go back in time because that would mean, that you would have to stop and turn the progress of the space time continuum with all of the energy and matter in it, in every point of spacetime.

Physically possible if we break time of a point from space time as in time fishing theory

Edited by SOHAN LAL YADAV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SOHAN LAL YADAV said:

Physically possible if we break time of a point from space time as in time fishing theory

WTF is "time fishing theory"?

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Physically you can not go back in time because that would mean, that you would have to stop and turn the progress of the space time continuum with all of the energy and matter in it, in every point of spacetime.

For once you have a point, a relatively incoherent point but you seem to have stumbled onto the fundamentals; if time travel is possible, where are they? 

Edited by dimreepr
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SOHAN LAL YADAV said:

Time travel is possible only if we create a wormhole in space and travel within this wormhole . Within this wormhole the gravity effect is zero because within wormhole there is no space effect . The spinning direction  of wormhole decides to  the time travel toward past or future. For creation of wormhole we should to disturb cosmic energy of space. When we make a path by disturbing cosmic energy in space by high energy of electromagnetic wave. It creates a zero time path only decided by its spinning direction to past or future.

I'm afraid you have mistaken a science forum for a science fiction forum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

!

Moderator Note

Moved from Theoretical Physics to Speculations due to the non-mainstream content and the as-yet unsupported assertions. Please read the special rules for this section, and try to support your idea with actual evidence. Please respond to member requests for clarity, or the thread goes in the Trash.

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's how Closed Timelike Loops work...

Bob and Alice both have a wormhole generator which opens up their end of a wormhole.
They both open their ends of the wormhole so they can see each other through it. Bob then takes his end in a spaceship, and travels at relativistic speeds for ten years, all the while talking to Alice. They see each other through the wormhole aging 10 years, but in Alice's frame she actually  ages 50 yrs because of relativistic effects.

Bob is 'actually' looking back in time.

If after the ten yrs of travelling at relativistic speeds, Bob decides to step through the wormhole, and join Alice on the other side, he has effectively travelled back in time 40 years. This is because he has travelled back to a point in Alice's frame when only ten years have elapsed, not 50.

Notice that this effect hinges on the ability to produce stable wormholes.
And you cannot go back previous to the separation of the wormhole ends.

See Kip Thorne's work on Closed Timelike Loops.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JacobsLadder said:

So the answer is NO.

There is no reason to believe that wormholes exist.

It is a silly idea best left to Star Trek.

 We have no evidence of there existence but they are a prediction of GR.

And if they did exist, we would have great difficulties and problems in using them as a time machine.

Edited by beecee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.