New theory of gravity

Francisco Gomez Paulet

• 4 months later...

Look mate, I did it for you, so I would save you the 5 seconds worth of trouble and so this thread doesn't get locked:

''LIGHT AND GRAVITY Theory of gravity by Francisco Gómez Paulet Gravity is an effect produced by a set of processes in which the following universal actors are involved: - Dark energy, - Dark matter, - Ordinary matter, - Light across its whole broad spectrum. Firstly, dark energy is caused by particles of dark matter repelling each other; if a vacuum of these particles was created, dark energy would attempt to fill it in,

which is why the universe is constantly expanding. Since science discovered electricity, it was determined that its passage generated energy in the form of photons, saying that this phenomenon was caused by the friction of electrons passing through atoms, which is still the official version today. What actually happens is that when electrons jump from one atom to another, they stir up particles of dark matter, causing these to collide with each other and to join together in the form of photons; the greater the energy with which photons form, the greater the frequency in the light spectrum.

Gravity is caused by a flood of dark matter towards the centre of the planet while pushing ordinary matter with it; when the particles of dark matter collide with those coming in the opposite direction, they become photons, which can travel freely throughout the dark matter without altering its continuous flow towards the centre of the planet. It should be noted that this process would not be possible without the participation of ordinary matter, because this acts as a communicating vessel, that is, it directs particles of dark matter for them to collide with each other accurately.

To conclude, in the centre of the planet a constant vacuum of dark matter is created, caused by the generation of photons, and dark energy will attempt to fill that vacuum by creating a torrent of dark matter, which drags ordinary matter to the centre of the planet, thereby producing gravity. In order to defy gravity, one must take an umbrella-shaped surface and generate a sufficient amount of electromagnetic waves (photons) on it to cut the flow of dark matter, thereby achieving a state in which the ordinary matter beneath this surface is free of gravity and can float; in order to generate a large amount of photons, one should apply high-intensity ultrasound to the surface while charging it with positive static electricity.

This system seeks to generate large amounts of lowfrequency waves, as these are the waves which require the least energy for generation.

This is just a theory, with my respect to Albert Einstein. 15 August 2016.''

Was that so hard? Now you can answer the questions.

Edited by Lord Antares

This is just a theory, with my respect to Albert Einstein. 15 August 2016.

Your use of "just a theory" suggest you have no idea what a scientific theory is.

And why "respect to Albert Einstein" when you are contradicting pretty much all his work?

Hello, I wanted to share with you to new theory of gravity.

Sharing means you'll answer questions about it, even the ones that are questioning its relevance. So far you're presenting, and that's not what discussions are all about.

Engage with us, converse about your idea, support it with science. That's what everyone is basically asking you to do.

Okay, I can not answer mathematically but I will answer with reasoning, do not judge me very hard, since I have asperger and I had to leave school at age 13 for bullying, first of all I do not contradict Albert Einstein, it is true That space- Time folds to the center of the planets.
I think that dark matter is directly related to space-time, therefore light travels through space-time-dark matter, according to my theory the space-time-dark matter travels to the center of the planet to become electromagnetic waves, this generates a Constant flow.
In short, to answer your question, nothing is derived, the calculation is the same.

Okay, I can not answer mathematically but I will answer with reasoning,

But you must understand that on a science forum, you can hardly introduce a convincing new theory without a mathematical explanation of how it works. Reasoning on its own is just not enough.

do not judge me very hard, since I have asperger and I had to leave school at age 13 for bullying,

I'm sorry but why is this relevant? The fact that you have Asperger's does not make your theory more or less credible. Would you not prefer that we treat you the same as any other person?

Anyway, the problem with a theory not containing maths is that you cannot prove nor disprove it. There is no quantifiable way to test it. I could postulate that there is a microscopic gobling cruising around space and he is the one who creates black holes. There is no way for someone to prove or disprove that so it's not a workable theory. This is why this cannot be presented in the format that it was.

You could even present a hypothesis without math but it would have to contain some kind of evidence or something that points to it. Even then, it couldn't be proven or disproven until someone provided some math.

Edited by Lord Antares

In short, to answer your question, nothing is derived, the calculation is the same.

I am pleased that you are interested in science. And it is good that you are imaginative, and coming up with ideas.

But science needs more than that: it needs those ideas to be quantified and testable.

After all, how else do we choose between your nice story and someone else's? The answer is, the story must include a mathematical model that allows it make predictions. We then use experiments to compare those predictions against reality and see which model is best.

Without that, you are not doing science.

I think that dark matter is directly related to space-time, therefore light travels through space-time-dark matter, according to my theory the space-time-dark matter travels to the center of the planet to become electromagnetic waves, this generates a Constant flow.

First, in science, theory is the best we can hope for, ever. Theory isn't guessing, and science isn't looking for proof. We only call an explanation a theory only when it's been exhaustively tested against reality and has never been successfully refuted. Modern media can be blamed for muddying the meaning of many scientific terms.

Second, without the math, all you can hope to do is support your idea with observation. Is there any other part of mainstream science that supports the concept, any mechanism within a planet that could change dark matter to EM waves? Saying something doesn't make it so. Support your ideas with the evidence that helped convince you that you might be right.

A few years ago an American with a hippie look managed to levitate a steel ball with devices that generated radio waves, uploaded a video on youtube that saw many people, even the nasa noticed this man and said that they were going to recruit To make tests, and that "according to the nasa" needed less energy to push 1 kg of mass than with traditional means. This gentleman did not need math to prove his ideas.

Can mathematics explain why levitating the steel ball? Or first you must reason an explanation of what happened.

Neither did maths to invent the phone, electric motor, photography, planes, etc.

I know I'm not going to convince them, but at least I get to know my theory, thank you.

A few years ago an American with a hippie look managed to levitate a steel ball with devices that generated radio waves, uploaded a video on youtube that saw many people, even the nasa noticed this man and said that they were going to recruit To make tests, and that "according to the nasa" needed less energy to push 1 kg of mass than with traditional means. This gentleman did not need math to prove his ideas.

Can mathematics explain why levitating the steel ball? Or first you must reason an explanation of what happened.

He was a fraud, that's the explanation. And I think he was living in Canada.

"....steel ball..."

Even if he wasn't a fraud and it turned out to be true.... he had something demonstrable and measureable. The force 'measured' was less than was 'predicted' by the maths.... so it is very different to just claiming something with words. Although I will assume it was fake.