Perpetual Motion

veproject1.org

• 1 month later...

Hello, veproject1 is back with new model. Will you buy my latest PMM? If not, please explane.

Since you already have a finished setup, did you try to keep it running for 24 hrs or 48 hrs without touching it?

I want to see it running for 24 hrs, without anyone touching it... a PMM can run without outside help, can't it?

I mean, what you show in your movie, I can imitate on my bicycle. I can lift the wheel, and turn the wheel, and it keeps going for at least 30 seconds, and you don't notice that it slows down.

I want a long, really really long (and boring) youtube video of this thing - preferably in a controlled environment (not your own home) - where it just keeps going and going.

[edited to fix a typo, and add another comment]

Edited by CaptainPanic

I don't think veproject1 claims that PMM would work but that his models is working as in they move, turn or whatever - albeit not forever.

Perpetual Motion Machines

The term perpetual motion, taken literally, refers to movement that goes on forever. However, perpetual motion usually refers to a device or system that delivers more energy than was put into it. Such a device or system would be in violation of the law of Conservation of Energy, which states that energy can never be created or destroyed, and is therefore deemed impossible by the laws of physics. Our working models assist us to better explain the impossibility of Perpetual Motion. It's excellent tool to discuss first and second Laws of Thermodynamics, Hydrostatic equilibrium Law, Law of Gravity, efficiency, friction,

http://www.veproject1.org/vepprograms.htm

The sale advertisment angle seems a little strange though...

Here are links to the OP's other two threads here:

Perpetual Motion Why PMM cannot work

History of Engineering Working Models of Ancient & Medieval Machines

I don't think veproject1 claims that PMM would work but that his models is working as in they move, turn or whatever - albeit not forever.

Ah, yes, I think I see in the other threads that veproject1 just builds contraptions that other people claim should work. That's quite cool, actually.

I thought he claimed that the one in the video (see opening post) should actually be a perpetual motion machine.

veproject1, maybe you should give a little time on the introduction in the post. There are so many people who claim to have invented the next real PMM, that on this forum we automatically see if we can explain what's wrong this time. The laws of thermodynamics are always valid.

• 2 weeks later...
1330653750[/url]' post='662158']

Hello, veproject1 is back with new model. Will you buy my latest PMM? If not, please explane.

Are you sure your PMM runs?What is the basic working principle?Only foolish people will buy PMM and then send one rat to turn the wheel perpectually!If you want to look at serious non Perpectual Gravity engine, look at mine.I have invented a real non Perpectual gravity engine and posted a discussion on my engine on Science Forums.No,I don't want to hurt you!But reality is that you can't make PMM.But yes,you can make real Non Perpectual gravity engines.

Please don't feel bad,and please Let us know the basic principle of working of your engine.Don't tell us the whole concept,tell us only the basic idea.I know that you might want to apply for patent.

1331646176[/url]' post='664942']

Are you sure your PMM runs?What is the basic working principle?Only foolish people will buy PMM and then send one rat to turn the wheel perpectually!If you want to look at serious non Perpectual Gravity engine, look at mine.I have invented a real non Perpectual gravity engine and posted a discussion on my engine on Science Forums.No,I don't want to hurt you!But reality is that you can't make PMM.But yes,you can make real Non Perpectual gravity engines.

Please don't feel bad,and please Let us know the basic principle of working of your engine.Don't tell us the whole concept,tell us only the basic idea.I know that you might want to apply for patent.

Oh Oh,wait,I saw this just now:

It seems to work,but remember if it works,it's not Perpectual!can you explain us how exactly it can work(just basic idea).

I think you don't know the meaning of "perpectual".A PMM cannot exist.It's a magnetic gravity engine right?

Or are you cheating by keeping something inside.

A non Perpectual magnetic gravity engine can be made but most of people claiming to invent such engines are cheaters.

If this engine is not Perpectual then this is the simple secret behind Magnets as a source of energy:

Magnetic engines? Yes, possible but they are not perpetual.

Photons (light) hit the atomic particles continuously to compress particles inside atoms and thus store energy in them similar to a compression spring in the form of nuclear energy!So you can extract that energy to get required electrical power!

So non-perpetual magnetic engines are possible, but some people can cheat by claiming to invent perpetual machines.

Unfotunately,some scientists actually don't know the Defination / meaning of the word" Perpectual".Their invention may not be Perpectual but they calls it "Perpectual" because many of them don't know the meaning of the word "Perpectual".

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I understood how it can work,but then the weight of the ball should be very very high and the magnetic field should also be very very bery high and the metal material of the ball should be able to resist the creep or fatique because of continuous contact with rails/slot.This will require proper magnets/materials selection which can be headache to select and will be very costly to make!It's Not Perpectual,but difficult to select proper materials and dimensions.Probably most of you have not concentrated on the explanation sentences in the video

I have one doubt!If ball pushes the wheel downwards,how the ball oscillates towards upward even if the ball will have to get pushed along with the contact slot/rail to get it attracted towards the magnet.I understand that here,we use impulsive gravity potential energy and magnetic force ,but have the doubt about the oscillation resistance when ball oscillates

Edited by Aman shah

Dear VProject.org,Can you clarify my doubt???

It seems as if you are not seeing the forums from many days,if you can clarify my above doubt,then it could mean that your engine is not Perpectual and can work!It seems that you dont know the Defination of "Perpectual motion Machines".If you can not clarify my doubt then we can think that you may be cheating and your engine is Perpectual,which cannot run!please answer back!This is a serious technical Question.If your engine runs,then it will be not Perpectual. rolleyes.gifI have seen the You Tube video and understood how it may work,but with a big doubt.Then the weight of the ball should be very very high and the magnetic field should also be very very bery high and the metal material of the ball should be able to resist the creep or fatique because of continuous contact with rails/slot.This will require proper magnets/materials selection which can be headache to select and will be very costly to make!It may not be Not Perpectual if you can clarify my doubt,but difficult to select proper materials and dimensions.Probably most of you have not concentrated on the explanation sentences in the video,and therefore not asked this very important doubt.

I have one doubt!If ball pushes the wheel downwards,how the ball oscillates towards upward even if the ball will have to get pushed along with the contact slot/rail to get it attracted towards the magnet.I understand that here,we use impulsive gravity potential energy and magnetic force ,but have the doubt about the oscillation resistance offered by the slot/rail when ball oscillates.

Photons (light) hit the atomic particles continuously to compress particles inside atoms and thus store energy in them similar to a compression spring in the form of nuclear energy!So you can extract that energy to get required electrical power!This is the simple secret behind real magnetic engines and how magnets can be used as source of power.

Note that I and some one else have already invented Non Perpectual Gravity engines!Please see my thread for more details and one animation video on page 3 of my thread on Real-Non Pepectual Gravity engine on the same website!

Edited by Aman shah

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As I said in my post #7, I don't think veproject1 makes any claims of working PPM, however with the increasing number of videos and lack of discussion from his part, I am beginning to think he is using this and his other threads to advertise his models and videos so he can gain more traffic on his site.

!

Moderator Note

veproject1, please give us a little insight into why you are doing this. We are beginning to think that you use our forum as a way to advertise your youtube channel, and that would be against our rules (section 2.7).

"Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, and members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos."

Everybody else, while we are not even sure that veproject1 is claiming that these are actual perpetual motion devices, please be polite and don't attack based on the assumption you're dealing with the next crackpot.

Let's be nice to each other, ok? Thanks.