Knowledge of Everything

Hi Guys,

I wrote research (actually just a bit completed it, since it is based on enormous previous scientific research) which I call 'Knowledge of Everything', what means that it represents complete basic physical knowledge about the Universe, which was just released to public several days ago.

Unfortunately the book is written not in English but there's short introduction in English which explains core stuff and one/several evenings by reading short several pages description should be enough to basically understand it.

It includes:
 - Explanation of gravitation and notes about its unification with other forces (with more complete description at the full book).
 - Resolution of wave-particle duality.
 - The Law of the Universe.
And lots of other stuff.

Links deleted

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.10.2017 at 11:05 PM, John Cuthber said:

LOL

"... and there are a lot of other facts."

So it includes everything, but points out that there are bits missing.

You know.. to be able to make sequel.. ;)

On 28.10.2017 at 10:32 PM, Sergey Bilyk said:

I wrote research (actually just a bit completed it, since it is based on enormous previous scientific research) which I call 'Knowledge of Everything', what means that it represents complete basic physical knowledge about the Universe, which was just released to public several days ago.

I urgently ask you to write for us energy conservation calculations of fusion of two protons..

On 10/28/2017 at 2:32 PM, Sergey Bilyk said:

Enjoy!

!

Moderator Note

This is a science discussion site. We need science in order to discuss it. This doesn't qualify even for our Speculations section. It also requires members to go offsite in order to discuss this, which is against our rules. 

If you can give an overview of your concept that people can read without leaving, you can open up a thread in Speculations. You'll be asked for supportive evidence, so be prepared. I have to close this one, since this is a mainstream section requiring mainstream solutions.