To those who cannot hear the music, those who dance are crazy!

Moontanman

You can see by the way this guy moves that the amount of power he's capable of generating is far beyond any human. Wow.

Yes, he could bounce you like a rubber ball... I saw one playing with a huge truck tire when I was a kid, he could sling that thing around like we would a frisby..

Yes, he could bounce you like a rubber ball... I saw one playing with a huge truck tire when I was a kid, he could sling that thing around like we would a frisby..

I believe you. The other week we went to the zoo with our son and I was lucky to stand face to face with a gorilla male with glass in between us. I felt seriously intimidated, the muscle structure on this guy was just ridiculous. On a side note, I had thoughts that it's a mistake to keep primates in a cage in a zoo, this goriila guy seemed to have a certain sentient dignity to him.

I believe you. The other week we went to the zoo with our son and I was lucky to stand face to face with a gorilla male with glass in between us. I felt seriously intimidated, the muscle structure on this guy was just ridiculous. On a side note, I had thoughts that it's a mistake to keep primates in a cage in a zoo, this goriila guy seemed to have a certain sentient dignity to him.

When my youngest son was about 2 we went to the NC zoo and they had a toddler gorilla and he interacted with my son through the glass. I would give anything to have had than recorded...

On Jersey ( one of the channel islands) there's a zoo where there are two sets of climbing frames. One is in the chimp enclosure; the other outside.

You can watch the primates (on either side of the fence) watching those on the other side.
The symmetry is hilarious.