Without Love, all is just..."stuff".

quickquestion

16 then?

Incorrect.

Nobody is ever going to care about you if all you can show to the world is hate.

It is you that has to change. Then you will find that the world changes with you.

How can I not hate meaters, or not hate people who are cool with letting China torture dogs?

There are 1.4 Billion people in China. It's ridiculous to suggest they all torture dogs, even though some certainly do... but that's true everywhere, potentially even in your own town.

Every society has members that act contrary to what is overall positive. Every society, nonhumans included, has members that do not represent the best qualities of the group.

Our task is to educate and ostracize these individuals who are acting contrary to our values... to lead by example and make a convincing case for the opposing position or approach.

Lashing out, ranting, or generalizing everyone with some coarse broad sweeping brush only makes problems worse, even if it offers you some temporary psychological relief. Anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

There are 1.4 Billion people in China. It's ridiculous to suggest they all torture dogs, even though some certainly do... but that's true everywhere, potentially even in your own town.

Every society has members that act contrary to what is overall positive. Every society, nonhumans included, has members that do not represent the best qualities of the group.

Our task is to educate and ostracize these individuals who are acting contrary to our values... to lead by example and make a convincing case for the opposing position or approach.

Lashing out, ranting, or generalizing everyone with some coarse broad sweeping brush only makes problems worse, even if it offers you some temporary psychological relief. Anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

Thing is, your entire society ostracizes Me.

If I say "Your laws and rules are stupid, and you are building a prison system" society (the sheep) tell me how wrong and ludicrous I am, and then somehow justify their ridiculous laws and punishments and prison system.

If I see someone torturing an animal, and I stab them before they kill the animal, society will ostracize me, say "How dare I not give them a fair trial, AFTER letting them kill the animal."

Over 94% of the world are meat-eaters, so the majority is against me.

They are against me in various other ways, but I give meat and laws as a small example.

The fact that society ostracizes anyone against their values, is actually the big problem.

Edited by quickquestion

And do you recognize that you are nothing more that a senile old man, who has lost his virtue?

!

Moderator Note

F**k this. Nobody here deserves to be talked to this way. You go spend the rest of the day in the corner, young man.