Is this universe completely silent?

What do you mean?

Where there are particles, there can be sound. There is no sound in a vacuum as sound propagates as movement of particles.

The less dense your area of particles are (i.e. air), the slower sound moves. The more dense it is (i.e. water), the faster it moves.

So no, the universe is not completely silent. It is for the most part simply because there are very few particles in deep space.

Hi,

I got this question in my head....... Of course it seems quite true that there is no sound in space. But there might be exceptions. So is our universe completely silent??

It isn't "silent", there is noise in the 13 Mhz range. See here

Ok. But those sounds can't be picked by our ears. I consider the human ear as the receiver.

Human ears don't exist. They're too small and therefore negligible. Or do I detect some goalpost moving?

You seem to be purposely setting up conditions for some kind of paradox.

There are pressure waves in space, that is what causes the galactic spiral arms but we cannot hear them. Sound is the movement of matter, matter moves in space, from the galaxies spiral arms to the bow shock wave of the sun moving through space, all of them are far too low or weak or both for us to hear...