13 replies to this topic

#1 Dave

Dave

boing

• Administrators
  • 5,086 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 09:26 PM

Hi all,

Apologies for the extended downtime today. It was necessary to do a server upgrade and I choose one of our least busy times -- UK mornings, on Christmas Eve. Unfortunately before I could finish the update I became a bit ill so had to postpone the last parts until later this evening. Everything should be back in order but if not, let me know.

Cheers,

Dave

Dave
SFN Administrator

Blog and photoblog | Get on IRC! | #sfn statistics

#2 swansont

swansont

Evil Liar (or so I'm told)

• Moderators
  • 35,696 posts
  • LocationWashington DC region

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:57 PM

Thanks.

FYI, still getting a database error when looking at reported posts.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum          To go to the fortress of ultimate darkness, click the up arrow ^

I am not a minimum-wage government shill.             Forget it, Jake — it's Crackpottown.

My SFN blog: Swans on Tea                                                           

#3 zapatos

zapatos

Lepton

• Senior Members
  • 2,548 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:15 AM

Unable to View Reputation.

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. -MP

"As a good christian, I'm always going to disagree with any proof you try to give me." -Peter BE cimp

#4 Dave

Dave

boing

• Administrators
  • 5,086 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:23 AM

Thanks guys - will take a look this morning.
Dave
SFN Administrator

#5 imatfaal

imatfaal

lazy do-nothing mudslinger

• Moderators
  • 7,326 posts
  • LocationSt James's Park

Posted 25 December 2016 - 01:24 PM

Don's spoil Christmas by looking at sill database servers (I am just waiting for the roast spuds).  Thanks Dave.

Happy Christmas

A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again.

- Alexander Pope

feel free to click the green arrow  ---->

#6 Dave

Dave

boing

• Administrators
  • 5,086 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:30 PM

Okay I think I tracked this down -- let me know if this is now fixed! Hope you're all having a good Christmas & Boxing Day  :-)

Dave
SFN Administrator

#7 swansont

swansont

Evil Liar (or so I'm told)

• Moderators
  • 35,696 posts
  • LocationWashington DC region

Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:35 PM

I can get to reports, so that's good.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum          To go to the fortress of ultimate darkness, click the up arrow ^

I am not a minimum-wage government shill.             Forget it, Jake — it's Crackpottown.

My SFN blog: Swans on Tea                                                           

#8 zapatos

zapatos

Lepton

• Senior Members
  • 2,548 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:06 PM

View Reputation now works. Thank you!

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. -MP

"As a good christian, I'm always going to disagree with any proof you try to give me." -Peter BE cimp

#9 studiot

studiot

Genius

• Senior Members
  • 6,353 posts
  • LocationSomerset, England

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:42 PM

Am still waiting for the aforementioned comestibles to emerge from the roast spud server, so Dave please adjust the third one.

Here is a scream shot.

Oh dear can't upload this one, error 500 received.

Edited by studiot, 26 December 2016 - 04:42 PM.

#10 Endy0816

Endy0816

Primate

• Senior Members
  • 1,986 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:08 PM

Before reading I was really relieved to get away from the "Everybody knows Dave" meme on Reddit... ;)

p.s. No scream shots please.

Edited by Endy0816, 26 December 2016 - 05:21 PM.

#11 michel123456

michel123456

Molecule

• Senior Members
  • 5,554 posts
  • LocationAthens Greece

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:32 PM

Unable to upload an image file using the More Reply Options---choose files---attach file

Michel what have you done?

#12 Lord Antares

Lord Antares

Atom

• Senior Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:17 PM

I don't know if this is related to this server upgrade but similarly to the poster above, I am unable to upload or link via URL an image as my avatar.

#13 Cap'n Refsmmat

Cap'n Refsmmat

Mr. Wizard

• Administrators
  • 11,758 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:05 PM

Please try the images again -- I think I sorted out the source of that problem.

Cap'n Refsmmat
SFN Administrator

#14 michel123456

michel123456

Molecule

• Senior Members
  • 5,554 posts
  • LocationAthens Greece

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:55 PM

Please try the images again -- I think I sorted out the source of that problem.

Fixed.

Thank you.

Michel what have you done?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users