how to apply conference, and ...conditions?

blue89

any of these are not answer to my questions that I try to make you understand ...

In that case, I do not understand what you are asking.

2nd sentence is in external relevancy ,I would study individually / independently ,because I am sure this is more effective or more provide me to be more creative.

studying individually was also hinted at (Arete's) initial comment above .

I said modern science.

I am not aware of any significant work in modern science being done by individuals.

You should not read too much into letters of this kind from editors - just move on and submit to another journal, that is what we usually do. Once I bothered to send an email back saying that one of the editorial reviewers was wrong, just for my own sanity. Of course, that did nothing to change the mind of the editorial team :D :D. It sucks, but you get over it and get on with the job.

ajb , I this is allready known.

I have already said to harvard not only nature that , something belonging them was incorrect , but be sure I used very very polite and did not use tension to them.

this is illogical ,whom you are talkşng with? :D

one of them nature (the journal which contains the most complex/difficult formulas in science as I observed) orther one is the most respective university as known.

yes , it would be good if I were beating them ,or if I swearing them ,or I saying "you are false " you are cruel ,why you have not acepted my paper?

what a bad decision,I will kill you :D :D :D :D just now all these are rubbish, yes I may use this now. :):D:)

I said modern science.

I am not aware of any significant work in modern science being done by individuals.

we cannot say that old sciences were irrelevant to modern ones.

I am sure there exist many many theorem which had not been clarified or proven yet.

Edited by blue89

for instance I Leonardo Da vinci's some contexts are my interest ,but Da vinci was from 16th -17th century.

heyyyy I am fearing

ajb ,if you think my expressions was impolite

I will feel quite sad.mines were definitely irrelevant to yours

I enjoy your personality and think you are hardworking.

Certainly. But I am not aware of any significant work in modern science being done by individuals.

how to find ,you are asking a bit difficult question.(if you ask recent proof) but..

this century is already modern , this is not so easy like in the pasts..

to invent or to explore something bright i meant.

Edited by blue89

However ,I do not mean that I will refuse.if there exist a possible good activity which it will require collaboration.

I only said it would be better for me studying individually ,but another one includes risks in process.

furthermore I may say that I will be willing to attend a collaboration team as a social event.

I don't know your ideas but this sounds like social event in case of me that I suppose.

and how is colaboration that I thought?

I will not be willing to be at a team at all subjects relevant academic study.

according to my idea ,anyone must have their ownself task and must do this separately.

but the collaboratio would be good just to comlete big projects more easily or quickly ,for instance mine is including medical science, math.physisc and engineering.

and so if there exist relevant scientists each them separately ,then this would be just fine rather then structuring by only one scientist

but with individual I implied creative ideas...

how it is being evaluated after jobs be comleted about this aspect??

is not this being missed the commencement??

whom was the creator of idea at comencement time?

?

Not at all... anyway we all feel like shouting at editors and referees. This is normal, but don't do it lol!

of course I did not do this.

I only sent her some instructions which should be in introduction at normal level.

and I added some hard formulas.

and then the second quoted of her message taken.

but my letter was a bit long.

and of course was asking quite politely what the reson was to take this decision ...

NOTICE

MY PC'S KEYBOARD IS SPOILT AND FREQUENTLY CAUSES SPELLING FAULTS

APOLOGIES FOR THIS

blue

QUESTION(S) ??

-WHERE TO PRESENT IT-

A)Could you give such given society's like defined above by Swansont & arete & other scientists and how to aply for CONFERENCE (important)

B) Do journals accept proposal & trial SCIENTIFIC PROJECTS? (should it be submitted as manuscript or article or review,which one??

C) will I have to pay for presentation ,accomodation , tickets for journey?

D) what will happen at the end about assessment ,and whom will assess,will they be scientists(academciian)?? (this will be scientific project) (this last two question are about CONFERENCE))

Edited by blue89

A)Could you give such given society's like defined above by Swansont & arete & other scientists and how to aply for CONFERENCE (important)

All scientific and engineering societies sponsor meetings, schools and conferences. You need to think about what you are interested in and find the closest matching event.

B) Do journals accept proposal & trial SCIENTIFIC PROJECTS? (should it be submitted as manuscript or article or review,which one??

Typically no. Some journals may publish methods rather than the scientific conclusions that these methods lead to. People tend not to want to publish proposals anyway - proposals are for the funding people and not journals. That said, it maybe possible to publish some plans for possible future experiments and so on. I don't think what you are talking about really fits that bill.

C) will I have to pay for presentation ,accomodation , tickets for journey?

Typically meetings have fees, you pay for accommodation and travel - or in reality one's grant does that. For students and young researchers there maybe reduced rates and even direct help with some or all of the costs. You should ask the organisers about this.

D) what will happen at the end about assessment ,and whom will assess,will they be scientists(academciian)?? (this will be scientific project) (this last two question are about CONFERENCE))

Assess what exactly?

If the meeting has agreed to publish a proceedings, then usually these are peer-reviewed, but check this carefully for the individual meetings in question.

Swansont ,I already see that she does not accept/endorse ,this is quite clear at her text but ..

I succintly would ask "May I feel happy at least that she defines this manuscript is not bad qualified , if I explain something refering that manuscript was good and this was not correct ,then of course I will not be realistic...and I will/must not feel me happy (if there is no evidence,why..? ) ."

:( :( I can't understand a point , did she think t that "this manuscrip was not good/qualified" when used this expresion below.

We do not doubt (???) the technical quality of your work or that it may prove of interest to others working in cancer therapy.

I am looking at longman dictionary ,and think that "doubt" is like synonym of "suspect" ,then normally feel me good.

what is the wrong thing ?

I would hear that this paper was good,if it was correct ,nothing else ,but of course if it was correct...

:( :( :( I am unable to be sure on this subject when I read your sentences now. :( :(

By telling you it's the wrong journal, and by making clear the decision is not based on a technical assessment, they avoid confrontation. If for some reason they thought a paper was no good and said so, the submitter might feel compelled to argue, and that would be a waste of their time. Since they are able to use another excuse, though, that issue is side-stepped. It's not an endorsement, it's not a critique. It's completely neutral on the subject.

what were thats?

have you shared there at anoher (your own) thread(s)

if you get published at nature ,I will probably have to accept some of your ideas.

I love nature (they replid all of my e-mails in only 24 hours.).

if you have not shared ,could you share with us please?

You put too much store in such things. Friends and colleagues of mine have published in them. Personally I have not but i have published in several other journals. I'm a working physicist with a PhD in physics and a member of the iop.

By telling you it's the wrong journal, and by making clear the decision is not based on a technical assessment, they avoid confrontation. If for some reason they thought a paper was no good and said so, the submitter might feel compelled to argue, and that would be a waste of their time. Since they are able to use another excuse, though, that issue is side-stepped. It's not an endorsement, it's not a critique. It's completely neutral on the subject.

I think this one is more objective and better in comparison two last coment.

I think I have not argued ,but of course I defensed , I also may say I sent introduction..

neutral , confrontation or somethings like strange said ...

I think somethings cannot be told until we share our everything.

all you say ,you are too stressful about plagiarism ,yes you are right. but I think I have logical reason

although I may show an evidence that I am doing my job well ,in turkey I have had no job as I deserved.

I do not say I don't accept any job. and I am sure ,I am hardworking.

but look ,I still have no job. I am not complaining about money,these two days ,I have also suspected with a thing.

I gave my facebook account to some of nature's staff , (you will think this is illogical but no) ..anyway

they will almost think that I have had no such economic matters ,but this is not true

I AM NOT COMPLAINING OR SUFFERING MONEY AT ACTUAL.

ı AM COMPLAINING UNEDUCATED PEOPLE AT MY HOME

THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ME.

I AM ALSO COMPLAINING SOMEONE WHO DON'T THINK OTHER ONES HELP..

this will be enough for Klaynos' first sentence. I put too much store yes. because ,you need to believe at first to achieve something. are you asking a corelation??

think if you do not feel relief ,how you will believe to implement any good thing

feeling relief is very important and I ask your kind understandngs ,indeed everything at turkey is quite confused and difficult.

Edited by blue89

sorry ,I tried to fold it ,but could not.

could you send me forum's rules' link one more time please?

(my message box is a bit confused,I can't see the previous one (when was around 2 months before)

Edited by blue89