I made a big mistake in my financial investment. it is a big blow to me.what shall i do?

fresh

I never floated a thought that this investment would be my nightmare. i studied it before i placed the order. Unfortunately the thing goes opposite. i lost a lot of money. It is a big big blow to me.

i began to doubt my judgement. i don't have any confidence now. My brain is clouded.

it is so hard to make money and it is even harder to get my loss back.

what shall i do ?

i never expect they change the rule in a sudden.

it is like you go to play cards with the person who is in charge and he can cheat whenever he likes.

it is so disgusting !

This doesn't sound right, but it may just be your perception. Do you have anything in writing to prove a contract was unlawfully changed?

With the data you've given us, it sounds like you can't do anything but learn a harsh lesson. You're going to have to explain what happened in more detail if you want better answers.

No, i can not do anything. the market rule is set by government.

government brazenly changed the rule that we never expected.

for example, i bought a product that i plan to sell it in future.

2 months later, government set a new rule that the buyers who can access to this product must have financial asset at least 3 million or they have no right to access it.

it is a disaster to sellers !! how many people have 3 million to access this market ??

it ends up the sellers have no counterparts. nobody buys, then the price plummets.

still nobody buys, it keeps dropping.....till the rich buyers enter this market to put a very low price as a robbery.

All sellers die.

nobody can sue government. He is a shameless emperor.