THE HOLE’S “FOOT-PRINT”, GO BACK IN TIME! EXISTS ANY RELIABLE DETECTOR WATCHING THIS PHENOMENA?

Kramer

Strange

What are you talking about. I am not saying anything about mass or gravity being secondary, I am not saying anything about energy. I am not saying anything about "quantum". I am just showing that you can express mass in any appropriate units, with no change in meaning.
----- Then why didn’t tell me that you are 53.480082 kg.? To show that you can operate with unities freely, when poor lay-man needs to learn? Isn’t this an offence, when every body needs to learn all his or her life, and is not why to be embarrassed?

It is just blindingly obvious to anyone with a basic education.
---- Again….

Physics didn't change because people stopped using feet and pounds and moved to centimetres and grams (CGS). And then it didn't change again when they moved to metres and kilograms (MKS).

You could express my weight or mass that way as well. Or pounds. Or stones. Or fothers. Or tons. Or grams. Or fotmals. Or hundredweight. Or Troy ounces. Or grains. Or sacks. Or slugs. Or ...

It doesn't change the meaning.
---- Then we are churning water in vain.

Sensei

---- OMG.
----- What is OMG. Now it is for the first time that I read : in physic is changed unit of mass.

eV/c^2 is UNIT OF MASS.
Equivalent to 1.78*10^-36 kg

----- Isn’t more exact 1.7826694*10^ -33 gr. ?

It's basic that anybody learn in primary school

1.5 km is 1 mile, isn't?

One can express speed of light in miles/s, other one can in km/s, third can in m/s, forth can in km/h and so on so on.

---- - Then why you take the role of teacher, for knowledge that are so common.

----- Then why didn’t tell me that you are 53.480082 kg.? To show that you can operate with unities freely, when poor lay-man needs to learn? Isn’t this an offence, when every body needs to learn all his or her life, and is not why to be embarrassed?

I didn't tell you the exact equivalent because that was not relevant. The only point I was making was that you can use any equivalent units to express mass with no change in meaning.

There is no need of embarrassment; there just needs to be a willingness to learn. The trouble is when people attempt to explain things, you just reject it.

So I don't know what you want. You plead you are a "poor layman" (so I am I) who needs to learn. But when people attempt to explain things you get angry and insulting.

---- Then we are churning water in vain.

As always with your threads.

What is OMG. Now it is for the first time that I read : in physic is changed unit of mass.

OMG = Oh My God - an expression of surprise.

Do you really mean you have never heard of things like kg and pounds and other units of mass?

----- Isn’t more exact 1.7826694*10^ -33 gr. ?

The exact value doesn't matter: it is the concept that people are trying to get you to understand: it doesn't matter what unit of mass is used; it is still just mass. The units are chosen for convenience: eV/c2 in particle physics, solar masses in astronomy, kg in everyday life. The units are just chosen because they give numbers that are easy to manage - the choice does not change the meaning. That is all we are trying to explain to you.

Then why you take the role of teacher, for knowledge that are so common.

Because you appear not to know these common things.

Stranger

---- I didn't tell you the exact equivalent because that was not relevant. The only point I was making was that you can use any equivalent units to express mass with no change in meaning.
---- So to make your point----
The characteristics of some Kramer:
Race ---light absorbed. Height--- 5,67 *10^-9 c*t , age….6.07 *10^-9 B.B.y. Etc… Ridiculous, isn’t it for calling a scientific debate, about the nature of holes, of mater, of concept back in time?

There is no need of embarrassment; there just needs to be a willingness to learn. The trouble is when people attempt to explain things, you just reject it.

So I don't know what you want. You plead you are a "poor layman" (so I am I) who needs to learn. But when people attempt to explain things you get angry and insulting.
----- Do you know Strange. Seems to me, it is a scientific jargon, used random in science debate, for covering human’s ignorance about essence of physic’s phenomena of nature: absorbed, annihilated, change flavor, change color, appear, disappear etc…
Now as a know-ledged person you are, you will ready with rebut: “your ignorance, not humans”. And here begins bickering and the cause of anger and insult.

As always with your threads.
---- I see the muster of insulting.
Anyway, when I open a thread, I want to know the others thoughts about the issue and to compare them with my guess, my hunch. I know that is not always easy to respond on why? And how? But I don’t like “shut up, and calculate” because posting in speculation forum, always may be a speculative answer, like photon go in Vega, in other constellations, and instantly return to kick your electron.

OMG = Oh My God - an expression of surprise.

Do you really mean you have never heard of things like kg and pounds and other units of mass?
----- What kind of a rebut!

The exact value doesn't matter: it is the concept that people are trying to get you to understand: it doesn't matter what unit of mass is used; it is still just mass. The units are chosen for convenience: eV/c2 in particle physics, solar masses in astronomy, kg in everyday life. The units are just chosen because they give numbers that are easy to manage - the choice does not change the meaning. That is all we are trying to explain to you.
-----Convenience in calculations and disorientation in conceptual nature. This I was trying to explain to you.

---- I am right about problem of megalomany.

---- I see the muster of insulting.

I'm having difficulty figuring out how you can continually remind everyone that you are a lay-man (three times in this thread alone) and then get upset when people take you at your word and agree with you.

As opposed to this,

which is an actual insult.

Swanson

I'm having difficulty figuring out how you can continually remind everyone that you are a lay-man (three times in this thread alone) and then get upset when people take you at your word and agree with you.
…..Here is nothing strange. You all have difficulty to understand the laymen, because your visualization for laymen is analphabetism and ignorance, and you consider them like sheep that must go where you lead them, and swallow whatever you serve to them. I don’t say that a layman like me, intend to compete with moderators about questionable issues in threads. But has the right to dispute the explanations that seems to him not convincing. And especially about statements of physics that cause suspicion not only in the verity of statement but even in some hidden aim.
If this irritate the moderators and the staff of the site and gave answers like:

[Do you really mean you have never heard of things like kg and pounds and other units of mass?
Or: The majority of the mass of the proton is the strong nuclear force.
---- Mass --- equal force??
And response:
you don't understand the relationship between force and energy. ]
---- Sure you don’t see them irritating for me.

As opposed to this,

----I don’t know who is insulter and who is insulted. Insulter was awarded with green medal
[As always with your threads.
---- I see the muster of insulting.” ]

If this irritate the moderators and the staff of the site and gave answers like:

[Do you really mean you have never heard of things like kg and pounds and other units of mass?

Neither of those comments were from moderators or staff.

It is a problem. It's easy to become convinced you are right and everybody else is wrong, and that you have important information to share if people would stop correcting you.

People are just trying to help a layman out with some things he doesn't understand, but you're megalomania makes it seem like you're actually claiming authority in these matters. Laymen should be asking questions and learning the answers, not telling experts they're wrong.

Swanson

..Here is nothing strange.You all have difficulty to understand the laymen, because your visualization for laymen is analphabetism and ignorance, and you consider them like sheep that must go where you lead them, and swallow whatever you serve to them. I dont say that a layman like me, intend to compete with moderators about questionable issues in threads. But has the right to dispute the explanations that seems to him not convincing. And especially about statements of physics that cause suspicion not only in the verity of statement but even in some hidden aim.

---- Mass --- equal force??

And response:

you don't understand the relationship between force and energy. ]

---- Sure you dont see them irritating for me.

As opposed to this,

----I dont know who is insulter and who is insulted. Insulter was awarded with green medal

[As always with your threads.

---- I see the muster of insulting. ]

Are you telling us you find the correct information in accordance to standard textbook (concordance) understanding insulting?

The answers we provided is established science. Done by far greater minds than any of us over centuries of research and experimentation.

Mass is defined as "Resistance to inertia."

Within the proton the binding energy of the strong force provides that resistance.

If you find that insulting I suggest reading the links and supporting papers we provided instead of ignoring them.

Swanson

…..Here is nothing strange. You all have difficulty to understand the laymen, because your visualization for laymen is analphabetism and ignorance, and you consider them like sheep that must go where you lead them, and swallow whatever you serve to them. I don’t say that a layman like me, intend to compete with moderators about questionable issues in threads. But has the right to dispute the explanations that seems to him not convincing. And especially about statements of physics that cause suspicion not only in the verity of statement but even in some hidden aim.

By all means, instruct me on how I view they layman. [/sarcasm]

Your lack of understanding of mainstream physics is well-documented. The problem is that you have your own view on how the physics should work, but every time you are asked for details that would count as science, you run in the other direction, and reiterate that you are not a scientist. You can't have it both ways. If mainstream science is wrong, you have to be able to show it's wrong — give examples of how theory and experiment don't agree. That's it. Not being able to comprehend a theory is not a mark against the theory. Further, if you think you have a viable alternate explanation, you have to actually put forth something that can be objectively tested. That's the price of posting here. If you want less rigor than that applied to your posts, go start up a blog.