The Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Radical Edward

Guest Natasshha

I'm guys, I'm Natasshha yeah I'm a real hottie and i guess intelligent too; MulderMan i like the same stuff you do! I'm hoping to become a forensic nurse some way in the middle of my life.... See ya...

Greetings fellow ologists!

I am an Internal Medicine Resident Physician currently serving the homeless population in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. I am intensely passionate about all things scientific, philosophic, and metaphysical.

Having perused SFN for several days now, I am pleased to discover such a wealth of knowledge, inquisitiveness, and conviviality!

Positive

Energy

Always

Corrects

Errors! - Wu-Tang Clan

My name is Zachary (or Zach if you'd like), and I'm a twelve-year-old from Indianapolis Indiana, and my interests in science (and math) include:

• Quantum Physics

• Mechanics

• Algebra, Geometry, and early trig

• Computer Sciences

and some other things that fall below the 4 that were up there.

My name is Zachary (or Zach if you'd like), and I'm a twelve-year-old from Indianapolis Indiana, and my interests in science (and math) include:

• Quantum Physics

• Mechanics

• Algebra, Geometry, and early trig

• Computer Sciences

and some other things that fall below the 4 that were up there.

*wave*

Hello, hello! I'm your local Xandrabeast! Good to meet you all! I'm quite excited to find a science community online, since I spend so much time on my computer. I just recently started science classes at Evergreen State College and I think I've found my calling in life...which is rather nice because I feel like I can relax now....Anyway, almost any science or social science peaks my interest, but my current very favorite thing to do and think about is chemistry, in particular enantiochemistry and pre-life chemistry...

so. um. Yeah. That's me. *lol*

*wave*

Hello, hello! I'm your local Xandrabeast! Good to meet you all! I'm quite excited to find a science community online, since I spend so much time on my computer. I just recently started science classes at Evergreen State College and I think I've found my calling in life...which is rather nice because I feel like I can relax now....Anyway, almost any science or social science peaks my interest, but my current very favorite thing to do and think about is chemistry, in particular enantiochemistry and pre-life chemistry...

so. um. Yeah. That's me. *lol*

Hello everybody,

I'm not an -ologist as such: I'm a chemist/biochemist by training, and as much of a polymath as I can get my head around by nature. I like writing songs, especially parodies, and have quite a few of a fairly scientific nature.

...what brought me here is a little unexpected: I was searching the web for a downloadable sample of Rolf Harris' "Stairway to Heaven" (it's a long story...), and it was mentioned in a thread here. So I thought I'd stay around for a look.

Phil

Hello everybody,

I'm not an -ologist as such: I'm a chemist/biochemist by training, and as much of a polymath as I can get my head around by nature. I like writing songs, especially parodies, and have quite a few of a fairly scientific nature.

...what brought me here is a little unexpected: I was searching the web for a downloadable sample of Rolf Harris' "Stairway to Heaven" (it's a long story...), and it was mentioned in a thread here. So I thought I'd stay around for a look.

Phil

Hi, I'm Steve and I'm in the final year of the MPharm degree at Aston University. I have a pretty broad knowledge of biological sciences and organic chemistry. My final year project is to do with the signalling pathways involved in skeletal muscle breakdown induced by proteolysis-inducing factor in cancer cachexia.

Thinking of going on to do a PhD in a few years.