Alien contact?

Semjase

Here's the video from where the prediction comes from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqT6QOxaxbQ

So you are basing this on predictions by Billy Meier? One of the most infamous UFO hoaxers of all time? Must be true, but I live on the East Coast... time for you boys on the West Coast to start loading up and head for the hills... less than 48 hours to go....

All these images didn't come out of thin air,

I know! I have proof that Jesus was a velociraptor:

96605_v2.gif

and his descendants live on amongst us to this day. Notice the earlobe location and the penchant for lambs.

adrianne-curry-comic-con-raptor-jesus-07

they've even infiltrated our highest levels of government:

raptor_jesus_2012_by_europa87-d32gnxr.jp

I, for one welcome our archosaur overlords, as they emerge from their long esconcement.

You missed the point mainstream physics is interested in time travel.

http://mkaku.org/home/?page_id=252

Because time is a variable in physics, one is compelled to investigate what can happen if you can run time backwards, or if it's not continuous, or whatever. But you have to pay attention to the conclusion that there's only a very narrow class of time travel that hasn't yet been conclusively ruled out — all the rest have been.

The pole shift is based on sound science

watch this video

No one is denying that polarity reversals occur. We are challenging your apparent assertion that these are associated with major disaster; that they occur rapidly and that they can presently be predicted to within a day (or even a century). What makes you adopt these strange beliefs? what have you found convincing in this fringe material that causes you to reject sound science?

Here's some images of a tree with a hole burned through it

with the laser gun.

Here's an image outing Moontanmans's mom as a direct descendant of raptor Jesus:

mrs-raptor_o_747293.jpg

And the smoking gun! Proof that cultists worship him today:

raptorjesusphotou15.jpg

Edited by Arete

• 11 years later...