Is chilled awesome?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Is chilled awesome?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • hypervalent_iodine is an awesome turnip
    • I invoke my 5th Amendment right to remain silent

Alright phi, let's get this over with, what's her test.**** girls and their sororities, pressuring you to do things.

It used to be a digital exam, but some people don't appreciate LaTex.

You seriously hunt down people and examine them :shudders:, just so they can be friends with hyper?

Alright phi, let's get this over with, what's her test.**** girls and their sororities, pressuring you to do things.

You seriously hunt down people and examine them :shudders:, just so they can be friends with hyper?

I heard that examine was a bit less than descriptive of what actually happens....

BTW, Spaced invaders is very funny.... "3d and driving don't mix kids"....

Edited by Moontanman

Alright phi, let's get this over with, what's her test.

Slow down! You can't enjoy a good oral exam if you rush things.

**** girls and their sororities, pressuring you to do things.

Relax. No pressure. And no one's judging you for what you like to do with girls and their sororities.

Not after the first one. Now, they line up around the block. We're booked till October but perhaps we can squeeze you in.

Not after the first one. Now, they line up around the block. We're booked till October but perhaps we can squeeze you in.

"Squeeze you in" Ha, that old one — any excuse to hose someone down with lubricant. (Fool me once…)

"Squeeze you in" Ha, that old one — any excuse to hose someone down with lubricant. (Fool me once…)

Swansont, this is really awkward, you have lost the tiny amount of respect I once had for you.Well, I checked my profile, and guess who accepted my friend request? No oral exam required... Yet.

This is getting sort of creepy, so I think I'm going to find a different friend... A less creepy one.

Creepy?! What do you think we're talking about here? You don't think...?! OMG!!!

You think I've forgotten about your "longitudinal strain" prank? My tailor still hasn't finished altering my suits.

No oral exam required... Yet.

It sounds like you're warming up to the idea.

It's a temporary fixture.

Is this a new fixture? What does it do? Will I need to bring my voltage converter?

The oral exam is mostly non-negotiable.

Mostly, as in, "I hope I can talk you out of wearing those pants"?

Why can't we be friends?

Mostly because you insist on wearing those pants.

Because your YouTube videos don't work.

That's only because you didn't take my friends-exam yet.

I'm sure all my friends can see it.

Is this a new fixture? What does it do? Will I need to bring my voltage converter?

Nah, but a monkey wrench might come in handy. You know iodine...

Swansont, this is really awkward, you have lost the tiny amount of respect I once had for you.

Once had? In the 12 days you've been a member? My penchant for bad jokes usually makes people lose respect for me a lot faster than that.

1346248778[/url]' post='699745']

That's only because you didn't take my friends-exam yet.

I'm sure all my friends can see it.

Oh, *I* didn't take *your* exam? Is that how that went, was it? Is this just a cover for the ol', 'this doesn't usually happen,' shenanigans?

Nah, but a monkey wrench might come in handy. You know iodine...

I thought we burned those photos and swore never to speak of it again?

It's a temporary fixture. Watch while I just as easily revoke your rights to friendship.

As it turns out, you're not my friend at all, you just claim me as yours.

The oral exam is mostly non-negotiable.

Really? I sent you the request, and I soon got an email saying you accepted. I could quote it if you told me how.

Creepy?! What do you think we're talking about here? You don't think...?! OMG!!!At this point, I really don't know what your talking about, and I don't think I want to.

You think I've forgotten about your "longitudinal strain" prank? My tailor still hasn't finished altering my suits.

It sounds like you're warming up to the idea.

Hell no!

That joke was so stupid, I'm going to +1 you out of pity.

Mostly, as in, "I hope I can talk you out of wearing those pants"?

Mostly because you insist on wearing those pants.

John, what are you doing on this page? I can see your name.

Oh, *I* didn't take *your* exam? Is that how that went, was it? Is this just a cover for the ol', 'this doesn't usually happen,' shenanigans?

I thought we burned those photos and swore never to speak of it again?

Photos? Of what?

If the banana fits....

If the banana fits? What are you... Oh... OK.

Are we friends or not?

Edited by chilled_fluorine

Well chilled_fluorine, the results are in. it seems that by a significant margin people would rather associate an organic chemist with a turnip than say that your are awesome.

Yeah some mods voted a few hundred times, but remember that this is an authoritarian forum so the results are totally legit (according to the official party standard of polling).

At scienceforums.net, poll take you!

Are we friends or not?

Bantering requires a friendly component.

Well chilled_fluorine, the results are in. it seems that by a significant margin people would rather associate an organic chemist with a turnip than say that your are awesome.

Yeah, too many staff parties where you guys spiked the punch. I still have flashbacks.