Is chilled awesome?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Is chilled awesome?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • hypervalent_iodine is an awesome turnip
    • I invoke my 5th Amendment right to remain silent

Each time you start a new topic, there's a Manage Topic Poll button right at the top middle of the page.

Don't ask religious or political questions unless you're in the Religion or Politics sections. If you've read the Rules, you should be able to discern the difference between touchy and offensive.

Each time you start a new topic, there's a Manage Topic Poll button right at the top middle of the page.

Don't ask religious or political questions unless you're in the Religion or Politics sections. If you've read the Rules, you should be able to discern the difference between touchy and offensive.

I've read the rules. Thanks, I'll have to start a poll.

Can you see my poll?

Phi, it says your watching in the bottom of the screen, now vote! :chuckle:

Edited by chilled_fluorine

They always say to relax, tell you that it's only natural, that everyone does it, but being polled always hurts... :rolleyes:

Really?rolleyes.gif

Turns out mods can edit polls. Who knew?! Awesome poll, by the way. ;)

Hyper, go screw with someone else's polls. You know that was just a test.laugh.gif

I think chilled_fluorine should win the poll and get the coveted Trinitrotoluene award... "here let me light that up so you can get the full effect" :rolleyes:

Quote from "spaced invaders"

Moon, I can't understand half of what you say. Oddly enough, my most off topic, stupid post yet is gaining popularity most quickly.

1346205786[/url]' post='699661']

Hyper, stop abusing your mod powers, freedom of the press, remember? Do you even live in America?

What exactly are you referring to? I made but a single improvement.

Also, freedom of speech on a forum is at the discretion of the people who run it. And no, I don't.

What exactly are you referring to? I made but a single improvement.

Also, freedom of speech on a forum is at the discretion of the people who run it. And no, I don't.

I was just thinking that because you aren't an American, you have no 5th amendment right.You know what you did. Oh well, who cares. Hyper, would you like to be my 2nd friend on this site? LoL.Now no one will know how awesome the community thinks I am...

1346206759[/url]' post='699670']

I was just thinking that because you aren't an American, you have no 5th amendment right.You know what you did. Oh well, who cares. Hyper, would you like to be my 2nd friend on this site? LoL.Now no one will know how awesome the community thinks I am...

You would have to pass my initiation test first.

That's why the Trinitrotoluene award is so much fun!

What is this TNT award you speak of?

You would have to pass my initiation test first.

I'll probably regret this... Where can I take your initiation test?

It's that Nawth Carolina ayuk-sent.

Not really. I just voted 217 times.

Is that even English your speaking? Someone really needs to fill me in. Mods can vote more than once? Lucky... I meant it was growing fastest independent of the votes, I knew that was rigged.

1346207232[/url]' post='699672']

I'll probably regret this... Where can I take your initiation test?

Well, it's somewhat modelled off the entrance exam to moderatorship. The key component involves an oral examination. Since I live so far away though, Phi has kindly offered to examine you on my behalf.

By which I mean, I am kindly nominating Phi to be examiner.

Oh, it's bad alright ;)

Good god... An oral exam?You know your not supposed to meet with strangers you find on the internet.Now what is your test?

That's my potential friend you called a turnip, whoever it was.:shifty eyes: