Proof that god exists and he has a sense of humor

ecoli

557943_456818481005835_1111318385_n.jpg

The “trouser snake”

Note: not a trouser, and not a snake. Or a penis for that matter.

This bizarre amphibian was recently discovered in Brazil. Last year the Madeira River was drained to make way for a new dam. At the bottom, they found six of these strange creatures wriggling about in the mud. Around 30 inches long, they look bizarrely like huge grey penises - or perhaps that's just my dirty mind?

After study zoologists have confirmed that these are a new species of caecilian (a type of legless amphibian). Named Atretochoana eiselti, biologists are currently not aware of any living populations.

discuss.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=456818481005835&set=a.456449604376056.98921.367116489976035&type=1&theater

"After study zoologists have confirmed that these are a new species of caecilian (a type of legless amphibian). Named Atretochoana eiselti, biologists are currently not aware of any living populations"

No living populations?

I would hazard a guess that there are eggs for this species buried in the mud, just waiting for the proper conditions to grow and to produce offspring.

Duh...

zoologists have confirmed that these are were a new species of caecilian (a type of legless amphibian). Named Atretochoana eiselti, biologists are currently not aware of any living populations after destroying their only habitat and dissecting the last of their kind.

BTW, it's hardly a surprise that such creatures were found in a river whose name (Madeira) is Spanish for "wood". Some related aquatic caecilians are also known as "rubber eels". Caecilians move through the ground with a piston-like action. All caecilians have a pair of testicles tentacles. And caecilians have eyes, but they've gone blind! Honest. (You couldn't make up stuff like this if you tried.)

I knew God had a sense of humor when I was a kid learning about sex ... I do what with what?

Or, from the movie Dogma, between Bethany (Linda Fiorentino) and Metatron (Alan Rickman) —

Bethany: Whats he like?

Metatron: God? Lonely. But funny. Hes got a great sense of humor.

Take sex for example. Theres nothing funnier than the ridiculous

faces you people make mid-coitus.

Bethany: Sex is a joke in heaven?

Metatron: The way I understand it, its mostly a joke down here, too.

Edited by ewmon