Theory of Everything

GodsMouthpiece

I am genuinely curious, why would you post here before your website is fixed? This site is not going anyplace or is it due to delusions of grandeur keeping you from making rational decisions? And yes i have adobe flash, can't look at pr0ns with out it.... but of course you know that...

Its not my website.Its a website to hold files for people.

You have Flash,you know you can hold that as a background and add new layers to then,write,draw,etc over and over it....Thats all i was getting to in which helps and shows that new era's bring new ways of thinking with the technology that our minds created.

The image seems to represent fractal symmetry and suggests that if it describes everything that there is fractal symmetry throughout different dimensions and manifolds, but I don't think we really have any evidence to support that, I think the manifolds are just manifolds, although I suppose there are only specific patterns in which things in the quantum world can build up from, but that's more wave mechanism and polar graphs.

Actually, I could have swore I saw an image similar to that before when trying to build how higher dimensional shapes would look when they are truncated through our 2-3 dimensional perception, but I think it was just random math, not a real thing.

"man-i-folds"

Like how Mathematics folds...

Really?

Yeah, there's ways to "construct" "high dimensional" shapes that are basically just extensions of themselves, but they form interesting patterns when viewed in continuous motions and at different angles. I'd imagine that the object is somehow "hyper" or "hyper-hyper" cubic based on how it looks in 2 dimensions.

"man-i-folds"

Like how Mathematics folds...

A manifold basically is mathematics folding, but there's still not enough evidence even for the existence of manifolds.

Edited by questionposter

Yeah, there's ways to "construct" "high dimensional" shapes that are basically just extensions of themselves, but they form interesting patterns when viewed in continuous motions and at different angles. I'd imagine that the object is somehow "hyper" or "hyper-hyper" cubic based on how it looks in 2 dimensions.

A manifold basically is mathematics folding, but there's still not enough EVIDENCE even for the existence of manifolds.

My imagerolleyes.gif

What is Mathematics but the number 1 through 9,repeating itself....

then 3,6,9 repeating itself or 0-1 or whatever.

Point is,1-9 is the regular form,many tricks inbetween but mathematics is based on 1-9

I wonder what a 1-9 grid would look like folded...rolleyes.gif

Edited by GodsMouthpiece

This is a wonderful thread!! Love it! Everybody seems very involved in the discussion...

But seriously now, GodsMouthpiece, if the picture in your first post and merely the anticipation of drawing slightly more complicated versions of a similar picture make you sound like you're on LSD, then for your own sake, stay away from fractals.

Is a Triangle NOT a circle,also?

Umm... no.

Just looking at this again it made me wonder....

Why would they put windows in the dome??

Rain

There are holes in the sky

Where the rain gets in,

But they're ever so small

That's why rain is thin.

Spike Milligan - Silly Verse for Kids

!

Moderator Note

hi rockas30, a couple of things. We don't normally let new users just add links into posts. It's an anti-spam thing. Also, please do not post your ideas in other peoples threads. That can be considered thread hijacking and is against our rules. If you want to talk about your ideas can you start a new thread, if you just post links most users will not look at them. It is therefore much to your advantage, and more within the spirit of the forum and our rules if your post a summary of your work in that new thread.

!

Moderator Note

hi rockas30, a couple of things. We don't normally let new users just add links into posts. It's an anti-spam thing. Also, please do not post your ideas in other peoples threads. That can be considered thread hijacking and is against our rules. If you want to talk about your ideas can you start a new thread, if you just post links most users will not look at them. It is therefore much to your advantage, and more within the spirit of the forum and our rules if your post a summary of your work in that new thread.

Klaynos good reasoning.

(If subjects (links) are related to the thread ? It must be reviewed )