Theory of Everything

GodsMouthpiece

Just once, just once, I would like to have one of these guys actually back his bullshit up, I mean is that asking for too much? I mean God can't give us a simple heads up about an earth quake or tsunami and he can't even make his mouth piece talk clearly and has to hide it behind snide insults to anyone who can't see it clearly. I have an IQ of, well god knows what it is I am sure so why can't he give it to me in a form I'll understand, why is it that when God speaks his chosen mouth piece spews horse feathers? Just once a clear message is all i ask, just once, hell I'll come over to the god side for the correct information, but no, as usual God's mouth is an insane asshole who plays word games with the most important information the world could possibly see... not impressed...

He can't do that, he is God's mouth piece, when God speaks all us mortals have to grovel and try to interpret his word and then go about killing each other to prove what god really means while god sits up above the crystal dome of the earth and laughs his immortal ass off. I know I've given him some pretty good laughs over the years....

I thought the voice of god was the Metatron? Not some idiot posting a picture of a net

That crystal dome surelly looks like my image,doesnt it ? rolleyes.gif

WOW! I see it now!!

God wants us all to fail at spelling and punctuation!

You attack someone first,then want to be friends (metaphorically speaking) Too funny.

Show me them Intelligent people whom you speak of and I have no problem backing up anything that I speak of.

Count the Phd's here, post something intelligent here and you'll see the quality of the replies

You reap what you sow dude:

Sow crap like this - reap ridicule

Count the Phd's here, post something intelligent here and you'll see the quality of the replies

You reap what you sow dude:

Sow crap like this - reap ridicule

Im waiting on these Intelligent people you speak of.Its obvious that youre not one of them!

You attack for humour,Therefor,youre a comedian/clown.

Im waiting on these Intelligent people you speak of.Its obvious that youre not one of them!

You attack for humour,Therefor,youre a comedian/clown.

I'm sorry to laugh at you, but what did you expect?

Yes, I attacked you for the sake of humour - prove me wrong, it's the only sure way to shut me up.

Until then you are fair game my ridiculous friend.

This is my prediction:

You will rant and rant about this crap, never backing up anything you say. Your argument will degenerate further an further untill you either give up and leave or one of the mods (probably SwansonT) decides that the thread is going nowhere and closes it (probably adding one final cutting remark), at which point you'll probably open another very similar one and claim you've been persecuted and hold yourself up as a martyr - we will be bored of you by then and your new thread will be closed with no responses.

Am I a prophet? or are you just talking crap?

I thought the voice of god was the Metatron? Not some idiot posting a picture of a net

Metatron looks lovely in my image.biggrin.gif

I'm sorry to laugh at you, but what did you expect?

Yes, I attacked you for the sake of humour - prove me wrong, it's the only sure way to shut me up.

Until then you are fair game my ridiculous friend.

This is my prediction:

You will rant and rant about this crap, never backing up anything you say. Your argument will degenerate further an further untill you either give up and leave or one of the mods (probably SwansonT) decides that the thread is going nowhere and closes it (probably adding one final cutting remark), at which point you'll probably open another very similar one and claim you've been persecuted and hold yourself up as a martyr - we will be bored of you by then and your new thread will be closed with no responses.

Am I a prophet? or are you just talking crap?

Thats better!

Talk to me as a Man,and Ill do the same as respect.

Ill show you anything because I guess I know things some dont and want to.

I would have flooded this thread with proof by now,Its just a website that holds all my stuff Is not working.If you dont believe me,go to fileden,com for proof.

I love sharing and helping because itll only make this world better,with better technology and understanding.Thats where the true fun begins.

Once this website lets me,ill be willing to show some of my work that goes on my image.

Its like the Matrix,the blueprint is there,just have to put letters/numbers on it and it explains itself.

Sorry,If you dont believe in this.If you were Jewish,maybe you would have more of an Understanding of this image...

I can tell you things but youd still have to see it in my image to understand it.

and the reason you cant see it,is because I made it so you cant.Thats called confusion,but Understanding is the order out of it....

If you cant understand so far,then you wont,but those who do,WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD.

Thats better!

I would have flooded this thread with proof by now,Its just a website that holds all my stuff Is not working.If you dont believe me,go to fileden,com for proof.

I love sharing and helping because itll only make this world better,with better technology and understanding.Thats where the true fun begins.

Once this website lets me,ill be willing to show some of my work that goes on my image.

Its like the Matrix,the blueprint is there,just have to put letters/numbers on it and it explains itself.

Sorry,If you dont believe in this.If you were Jewish,maybe you would have more of an Understanding of this image...

I can tell you things but youd still have to see it in my image to understand it.

and the reason you cant see it,is because I made it so you cant.Thats called confusion,but Understanding is the order out of it....

If you cant understand so far,then you wont,but those who do,WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD.

Ok, I apologize, if you truly have knowledge from god please explain it to us, i for one would love to have real information from god and no a crystal dome would not look anything like that....

More like this

cosmos.png?w=529&h=370

Edited by Moontanman

which triangle is he?

Thats better!

Trust me, I want to know everything.

Convenient excuse (I bet the dog ate your homework too?)

Yeah, of course.... the Matrix... right...

Again, very convenient

Mooeypoo where are you? We need you now! I think you should stop obfuscating the issue and get on with explaining this, I hear the sword of justice... well moderation, already singing in the air....

ooo ooo ooo, i know, this guy is the reincarnation of Buckminster “Bucky” Fuller...

Ok, I apologize, if you truly have knowledge from god please explain it to us, i for one would love to have real information from god and no a crystal dome would not look anything like that....

More like this

cosmos.png?w=529&h=370

This image is the same as mine.biggrin.gif

Mine even has more than one image though.Mine transforms!

which triangle is he?

Is a Triangle NOT a circle,also?

Its like saying,isnt a child,also a father?

3,6,9 The Truth Takes Time.

This image is the same as mine.biggrin.gif

Mine even has more than one image though.Mine transforms!

Well then, since this image is trivially falsified as being the true image of what it purports to be then you are... how to say this delicately... not even close enough to be simply wrong?

Is a Triangle NOT a circle,also?

Um... no...

Its like saying,isnt a child,also a father?

Again... no...

3,6,9 The Truth Takes Time.

3, 6, 9, the goose drank wine, the monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line, the line broke, the monkey got choked and they all went to heaven in a little row boat?

This guy will soon be banned as a sockpuppet. I remember him from an old thread.

Banned for what?

Banned because you can not Understand it?

This is why our country is now "water downed" or "dumb"

Ban someone for sharing,knowledge,wisdom and understanding with people.

If you can prove me wrong,then ban me!

Ill be here at anytime to prove my points....

If you can prove me wrong,ban me.

When the website is fixed,ill prove my points...biggrin.gif

Well then, since this image is trivially falsified as being the true image of what it purports to be then you are... how to say this delicately... not even close enough to be simply wrong?

Um... no...

Again... no...

3, 6, 9, the goose drank wine, the monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line, the line broke, the monkey got choked and they all went to heaven in a little row boat?

Again ,the one who doesnt understands ACTS childish....

By the way,A Triangle has the same exact measurements as A Circle ohmy.gif

Edited by GodsMouthpiece

Banned for what?

Banned because you can not Understand it?

This is why our country is now "water downed" or "dumb"

Ban someone for sharing,knowledge,wisdom and understanding with people.

If you can prove me wrong,then ban me!

Ill be here at anytime to prove my points....

If you can prove me wrong,ban me.

When the website is fixed,ill prove my points...biggrin.gif

Not how it works, you have to show you are correct, so far you have shown nothing of note even though we have asked for it over and over, all you have shown so far is your inability to show anything but insanity... can anyone say rain man?

Not how it works, you have to show you are correct, so far you have shown nothing of note even though we have asked for it over and over, all you have shown so far is your inability to show anything but insanity... can anyone say rain man?

I gave you the blueprint.It isnt my fault the website is down either.

Instead of trying to be a comedian,just wait til the website is fixed.

I know Im right.There is only ONE truth.

Im just wondering why is it that I have to teach you how to behave the right way....

What do you mean by that?

If you had Adobe Flash it would help you a lot as you can use it as a tool because now and days our minds work so fast,that writing it and then erasing it to write over it again would be a waste of time as historical Philosophers proved.So,because we are more evolved and our minds,that we have to use things that match it....

Its like saying,A Triangle is a Circle with a Square....

My image also can prove that a Triangle is the same exact as a Circle.

So then one can study Triangles as Circles to learn at a higher degree,like....

If that helps for now,but I could show you on my image if this site wasnt having problems.

If you had Adobe Flash it would help you a lot as you can use it as a tool because now and days our minds work so fast,that writing it and then erasing it to write over it again would be a waste of time as historical Philosophers proved.So,because we are more evolved and our minds,that we have to use things that match it....

Its like saying,A Triangle is a Circle with a Square....

My image also can prove that a Triangle is the same exact as a Circle.

So then one can study Triangles as Circles to learn at a higher degree,like....

If that helps for now,but I could show you on my image if this site wasnt having problems.

I am genuinely curious, why would you post here before your website is fixed? This site is not going anyplace or is it due to delusions of grandeur keeping you from making rational decisions? And yes i have adobe flash, can't look at pr0ns with out it.... but of course you know that...

Edited by Moontanman

The image seems to represent fractal symmetry and suggests that if it describes everything that there is fractal symmetry throughout different dimensions and manifolds, but I don't think we really have any evidence to support that, I think the manifolds are just manifolds, although I suppose there are only specific patterns in which things in the quantum world can build up from, but that's more wave mechanism and polar graphs.

Actually, I could have swore I saw an image similar to that before when trying to build how higher dimensional shapes would look when they are truncated through our 2-3 dimensional perception, but I think it was just random math, not a real thing.

Edited by questionposter

Actually, I could have swore I saw an image similar to that before when trying to build how higher dimensional shapes would look when they are truncated through our 2-3 dimensional perception, but I think it was just random math, not a real thing.

Really?