Theory of Everything

GodsMouthpiece

H.I rolleyes.gif

l.jpg

" As above,So below "

" Those with no Understanding,Will understandeth NOT & Those who Understand,Will find Hidden Intelligence filled with riches "

.... My PEN & PAPER is mighty tongue.gif

At this moment,The GODS would have greeted me in a round table & Einstein&Newton would have cried in joy to see EYE2EYE with me.

" Iwill change the world " wink.gif

Im so glad that we are not all equal but have a chance to become equal.

One day,you will SEE as i SEE.One day,I will lend you my eyes so you wont be as blind.

Iwill CHANGE the world !

Order out of Chaos is to start Understanding.

Those who have that Understanding will also CHANGE this world with me....

Time to EVOLVE.New World Order!

The blueprint of MAN tongue.gif

H.I rolleyes.gif

l.jpg

" As above,So below "

" Those with no Understanding,Will understandeth NOT & Those who Understand,Will find Hidden Intelligence filled with riches "

.... My PEN & PAPER is mighty tongue.gif

At this moment,The GODS would have greeted me in a round table & Einstein&Newton would have cried in joy to see EYE2EYE with me.

" Iwill change the world " wink.gif

As short as that post was, it scored a 125 on the Baez index.

It seems as though you're attempting to max out the index.

Nope.

Just trying to share,thats all.

Even when one shares the greatest thing since,um,life....those get angry,mad,or confused by what they see...

I just want to give away what I earned to a place where they could also use it and help them with answers.

I dont ask for anything but for others to enjoy the greatest thing ever!

The world will change,again...

All I ask ,Is,why dont by apart of that greatness?

Doesn't look all that special to me

Am I missing the big revelation??

I'll give you a clue....

Every "invention" is in this single image. rolleyes.gif

You wont believe it "until I show you "

If i have to show you,It isnt worth your eyes...

If you earned your knowledge,wisdom & understanding,then you will KNOW.

The AGE of KNOWING! biggrin.gif

Copyright 1998. So crack-pots did exist prior to internet forums being popular? Then what was the glass box used for displaying their crack-pottery?

People used to send paper letters via "snail mail".

Nope.

Even when one shares the greatest thing since,um,life....those get angry,mad,or confused by what they see...

I just want to give away what I earned to a place where they could also use it and help them with answers.

I'll give you a clue....

You should share the wealth.

People used to send paper letters via "snail mail".

Haha, you scientists will never get away from us...

Nope.

Sorry but I'm going to have to pick this apart

You're not sharing anything here

Again, you have not shared anything

Great! where is it?

Crap

I'll give you a clue....

No it's not

Something tells me that you won't be showing anyone anything...

Crap

I would say it is "crap" also,If I had no brain.

Nice comeback!

Well thats me proven wrong.... what will I do now?

Seriously though....... is that all you,ve got? No reasoning, no counter argument?

You disapoint me, most crackpots at least try

Nice comeback!

Well thats me proven wrong.... what will I do now?

Seriously though....... is that all you,ve got? No reasoning, no counter argument?

You disapoint me, most crackpots at least try

An Intelligent person doesnt need to argue,period.biggrin.gif

Educate yourself.

An Intelligent person doesnt need to argue,period.biggrin.gif

Educate yourself.

Thats not how it works pal. An intelligent person questions what people tell him, whats the other option??!

You've brought this rubbish to us therefore the onus is on you to explain/prove it.

If your not prepared to do that, probably best to keep your mindless shit to yourself

Put up or Shut up

What is so unique about that image? I think you should share your knowledge, or try to educate those who don't understand.

I only want to share with people who are at that highest peak of Understanding.

As you see,To those who do NOT,They tend to ACT like children for humour.As,I am NOT a clown nor an entertainer.

Whats funny,Is,That i always thought this website would have real Intelligent people on it.I wont let some bad apples ruin it for the good ones.

What are you seeking,As my image has every answer to everything.As,I can show,If thats what it leads to.

I love helping and sharing.

Hehehe, I pos repped you feeding a troll, neaner neaner neaner....

I pos repped you feeding a troll feeding a troll.....

wink.gif

As you see,To those who do NOT,They tend to ACT like children for humour.As,I am NOT a clown nor an entertainer.

Whats funny,Is,That i always thought this website would have real Intelligent people on it.I wont let some bad apples ruin it for the good ones.

What are you seeking,As my image has every answer to everything.As,I can show,If thats what it leads to.

Well you shouldn't let bad apples ruin anything for you. Your intentions are good in wanting to share something that has given you knowledge. But I think a little explanation should accompany the picture, not everyone may understand it & will resort to ridicule. They will think you're like others who have just wanted to appear grandiose without substantial knowledge of science. I wouldn't want that happening to you if your intentions are valid.

Thats not how it works pal. An intelligent person questions what people tell him, whats the other option??!

You've brought this rubbish to us therefore the onus is on you to explain/prove it.

If your not prepared to do that, probably best to keep your mindless shit to yourself

Put up or Shut up

He can't do that, he is God's mouth piece, when God speaks all us mortals have to grovel and try to interpret his word and then go about killing each other to prove what god really means while god sits up above the crystal dome of the earth and laughs his immortal ass off. I know I've given him some pretty good laughs over the years....

He can't do that, he is God's mouth piece, when God speaks all us mortals have to grovel and try to interpret his word and then go about killing each other to prove what god really means while god sits up above the crystal dome of the earth and laughs his immortal ass off. I know I've given him some pretty good laughs over the years....

That crystal dome surelly looks like my image,doesnt it ? rolleyes.gif

Wht did you think would happen when you posted this, honestly?

This forum is populated with a plethora of intelligent people, what did you think the Phd's in the physics forum were going to say?

Most people here would have only joined the conversation out of morbid curiosity, knowing that you would have nothing of value to offer and would not back up your pathetic claim of "answers to everything".

It's laughable, if you had the answers to everything you wouldn't be wasting your time on an internet forum trying to look smart in front of strangers you'll never meet.

As for

Educate yourself

Again, laughable that someone calling themselves "Gods mouthpiece" can put forward a picture, claim to know everything and tell anyone who questions him to "educate themselves"

Honestly, I pity you and hope that you eventually manage to educate YOURSELF