Their blood is blue because it is mixed with reptilian blood

evrik

Every time I see this stuff I think of how advanced the genetic engineering would have to be to actually cross a human from earth with a reptile from another planet, it also begs the question of how would an animal from another planet even be considered a reptile. We can't even make human petunia hybrids and we share 3.5 billion years of evolutionary history with petunias how could we hybridize with creatures we share no evolutionary history with? many of these people seem to think that all you need to do to cross a human blood line with another species is have sex with them and you have a viable cross breed and its fertile.... yeah, lets hear it for Centaurs.....

Edited by Moontanman

1. They don't have blue blood.

From Wiki.

"Blue" bloodSee also: Limpieza de sangre

Blue blood is an English idiom recorded since 1834 for noble birth or descent; it is a translation of the Spanish phrase sangre azul, which described the Spanish royal family and other high nobility who claimed to be of Visigothic descent,[8] in contrast to the Moors. It is likely that the idiom originates from ancient and medieval societies of Europe and distinguishes an upper class (whose superficial veins appeared blue through their untanned skin) from a working class of the time. The latter consisted mainly of agricultural peasants who spent most of their time working outdoors and thus had tanned skin, through which superficial veins appear less prominently.

Robert Lacey explains the genesis of the blue blood concept:

It was the Spaniards who gave the world the notion that an aristocrat's blood is not red but blue. The Spanish nobility started taking shape around the ninth century in classic military fashion, occupying land as warriors on horseback. They were to continue the process for more than five hundred years, clawing back sections of the peninsula from its Moorish occupiers, and a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skinproof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy.[9]

However, there has been offered another explanation for the genesis of the blue blood concept. That is the extraordinarily high incidence of hemophilia among royal families. Not only has hemophilia been called "the Royal Disease",[10] but its origins in the family tree of Queen Victoria apparently spread throughout Europe's monarchies, such that those with the disease were overly protected, did not go out of doors much and their skin appeared bluish. As referenced above, the Spanish nobility of the time were thought to carry the hemophilia line, as Victoria's grand daughter Eugenie married King Alfonso XIII of Spain, which may contradict (or complement) the Lacey explanation.

2. what is the color of reptile blood: red.

3. They are humans like you and me. They don't make eggs. French revolutionists killed them without noticing anything so strange. The idea of half-humans hybrids comes from ancient Egypt, maybe earlier. I thought people evolved since then.

Edited by michel123456

Yes, I knew that because I read it here

http://www.davidicke.com/

Seriously, David Icke was, I understand, accused of being anti-Semitic. People assumed that his references to a world conspiracy of "reptiles" running the banks etc was a veiled attack on the Jews.

His defence was that he really meant that the Queen, the Pope and a whole bunch of other people were 12 foot tall reptiles.

(Obviously, but just any reptiles- but Space Alien Reptiles.)

It's perfectly legal to be a loony in the UK, so he was not charged with any crime.

Yes, I knew that because I read it here

http://www.davidicke.com/

Seriously, David Icke was, I understand, accused of being anti-Semitic. People assumed that his references to a world conspiracy of "reptiles" running the banks etc was a veiled attack on the Jews.

His defence was that he really meant that the Queen, the Pope and a whole bunch of other people were 12 foot tall reptiles.

(Obviously, but just any reptiles- but Space Alien Reptiles.)

It's perfectly legal to be a loony in the UK, so he was not charged with any crime.

When my people come and take complete control, you will be allowed to live because you helped us make everyone think David Icke was loony toons...

The only single valuable quality this claim has is it's humor :lol: But I seem to be less productive in my own sense of humor :( concerning providing a cool reply as others have done here.

I am afraid some people are serious about that claim.

It belongs to the very very old belief that kings, tsars and other pharaons are delegations of some deity. One could even argue that the root of religion is to strengthen the basis of political power.

Replace day-eetee by eetee, and you get reptilians.

Edited by michel123456

May be there is some scientific interpretation?

Yes, I think this Medical Forum is the right place for this posting. I think the scientific interpretation would be that people today that believe in such a "blue-blood" reptilian origin royalty idea :blink: would have psychological or mental issues that need treatment :)

//

Edited by pantheory

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I see this stuff I think of how advanced the genetic engineering would have to be to actually cross a human from earth with a reptile from another planet, it also begs the question of how would an animal from another planet even be considered a reptile. We can't even make human petunia hybrids and we share 3.5 billion years of evolutionary history with petunias how could we hybridize with creatures we share no evolutionary history with? many of these people seem to think that all you need to do to cross a human blood line with another species is have sex with them and you have a viable cross breed and its fertile.... yeah, lets hear it for Centaurs.....

With advance genetic engineering you could have human that is hybrids human / reptilian.

But no just having sex or giving blood will not do it.at all.. It will have to be advance genetic engineering .

She isn't. I forgot to mention that these 12 foot tall; space- alien lizards are shape changers too.

Sorry for any confusion I may have created by my error.

I think he is watching way too many shows called ancient aliens on the history channel. I have one major problem with is . Why would advance alien be it lizards or not want to control or even be among such a primitive race?

It is like saying if you could live or control people in the medieval time would you ? That just make this up star system b34 that say people there it is a medieval time period would you go? And a modern civilization like now 2011 to the medieval time would not be that mcuh a cap than say a advance alien civilization to are modern civilization like now 2011 , would be so much a major cap it would be a major culture shock .

It be like taking person from a modern civilization like now 2011 and saying you going to be in stone age .

Look if there are alien they may zip by like we send probes out but not want to live or be among such a primitive race. If in the future when we go from a modern civilization to a more advance civilization than first contact may happen.

Edited by nec209

• 10 years later...
6 hours ago, Bufofrog said:

Your first post is an insult to someone from a decade old post?  This should be mildly interesting....

Agreed. Although someone new to the site might not be so aware of the dates. I'm not going to read old posts, but just offer what I think.

The blue blood myth probably arose because the nobility prized a lilly-white skin as a sign of status. That would have been rare in the old days, as working people were more outdoorsey back then. So the sight of blue veins showing through a pale skin gave rise to the royal blue-blood story.

That's my guess anyway.