Drugged food/drink

What's the point?

Say they test the food and find, for example, temazepam.

What will that tell you?

If you insist on spending your money failing to find out anything useful, the labs you need to get in touch with are called "contract laboratories". There are lots of them to choose from.

Or you could buy a camera.

I don't get it.

- The food is drugged

- Police shouldn't be involved

- There is no need to find out who did it (either unimportant or already known)

- Finding out what drugs are in the food is really important (or finding out the opposite, that the drugs are undetectable, is really important).

- It has happened before

By far the easiest is to indeed place a camera. Catch the person doing this. And then find out the substance through that person. But I read that this option has already been dismissed for reasons not so obvious to me.

You know that laboratories will report to the police if they find some illegal substances... and that they will take your address, and that payment will be through your bankaccount rather than cash. This is not gonna be anonymous. Do you still want to go to such lab now that you know this?

I would like to get some food/drink analysed to identify the drug. I would like to know where i can do this?

And we like to know why you want to do it.

Some people come to this forum for entertainment, and this seems a good one. It's a strange story.

You already got a couple of names, and people suggested that you ask the police - which you dismissed for some reason. You dismissed the option of finding out who did it too. We're just curious what's going on.

Anyway - the police forensics labs are probably the best for drug testing.

Edited by CaptainPanic

Matt880, I dont understand why you insist on asking the same question over and over again, You have recieved mutiple answer on everything you have asked. The best resource in this circumstance is the police. That is unless you are the guilty party in some sort, the video tape was the best measure to resolve your issue at hand and yet it was not the answer seeked. Many here have named a few ( companys) Which by the way have you heard of www.google.com its a great tool try to use it, takes 30 seconds compared to a few hours that it takes to post and get a response in this ( emergency poisoning mystery) to have come here for help and snubbed every logical solution it appeares you are not truly seeking answers just some sort of way to test a certin drug and see if it comes up on forensic lab reults. Cherio........

I have been given the name of one company that can perform a blood test to test for drugs. Which is useful if i get drugged again and can get a blood sample to the lab before the drug leaves my system. Also very helpfully been given the name of two companies, that can perform the tests. Thank you for those, that is exactly the type of answer i was looking for! I am researching them today! I am not guilty of anything, that is not the reason i hesitate to call the police. I will approach the police. However i have been let down by the police on numerous occasions and would also like to get a second opinion from a large reputable company. Are there any other companies i could approach? That way i can see if i can get one that provides a cheaper service or a more reputable one. Are international labortory services and wickham labs the market leaders?

Neither international labs or wickham labs can help. Are there any more?

I just phoned them and they cannot help. Are there any more?

"some people come to this site for entertainment and this seems a good one." i presume you are saying that my food getting drugged is entertaining. Have a few comments about that, but it mostly gets a non verbal communication response. No im not a hypochondriac. I have had lots of replys, including how old am i and who has access to my fridge, but none have answered my question!. Every lab mentioned cannot perform the tests. Im thinking that i may also need a pathologist. Does anyone know of a company that can perform a test on my food to identify the drug being used?

"some people come to this site for entertainment and this seems a good one." i presume you are saying that my food getting drugged is entertaining. Have a few comments about that, but it mostly gets a non verbal communication response.

No, I think he meant that people come here and start prank threads with false subjects to try to dupe us. People here are not stupid and you seem to be acting very strange. If you really are serious then you should tell us more and explain why you want to identify the drugs.

Funny you should mention solicitors. The person who is behind drugging my food/drink said i should get a solicitor. What a co-incidence. How is a solicitor gonna help? I cant afford one anyway. Does anyone think the ukas website will be able to help me! Perhaps looking under testing or forensic! does anyone know of a company or 5 that can test my food to identify the drug?

Well, if i was, does that mean i dont deserve an answer! But...Lol, Dont know what led you to that conclusion? Never been accused of that before. Sounds very odd to me. Maybe this story will help change your mind. When i was a baby, my mother was supporting lady thatcher (mainly because she was a women) and lady thatcher came up to me, while held in my mothers arms. She made the sign of the holy cross on my forehead with her finger. Just a rather unique story from my early years. It didnt turn me into a conservative though. Labour all the way. My IQ is only about 110. Think were getting off the point again. Can you answer my question?

Matt880, this is tiring to read. You cannot afford a solicitor and yet you are convinced that you can get a lab to test your milk and/or blood? This is likely a more expensive route, so how on earth do you plan to pay for it? Especially considering that the police can do this for you at no cost to yourself. Let's say you do somehow afford it and your tests come back with something - what then? Do you hire a solicitor - something you supposedly cannot afford? Go to the police? Seems a little silly at this point, don't you think? What are you going to do with it?

If you are trying to collect evidence, then the best advice given here is to use a camera. Can I ask why you aren't willing to do even that?

Had my question been answered then this forum would comprise of 1 question and 1 response. If its difficult to read, it is not my fault. If you dont have THE answer please dont post a response! DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PRIVATE COMPANY THAT CAN PERFORM TESTS ON MY FOOD/DRINK TO IDENTIFY THE DRUG (INC PRESCRIPTION DRUGS)?

Matt880 , '''''' you '''''' set up a private company by registering a name and getting all the proper documentation . Call it Matt's Drug Testing Solution . This post is as serious as you would like to take it . Get your drug testing kit from a supplier I quoted earlier and do the work .

Had my question been answered then this forum would comprise of 1 question and 1 response. If its difficult to read, it is not my fault. If you dont have THE answer please dont post a response! DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PRIVATE COMPANY THAT CAN PERFORM TESTS ON MY FOOD/DRINK TO IDENTIFY THE DRUG (INC PRESCRIPTION DRUGS)?

You came here seeking help. How you expected people to not make alternative suggestions or ask further questions in order to best help you, I will never know. Your posts are no harder to read than the rest of those in this thread, all of which you appear to be oblivious to. No matter.