Drugged food/drink

They test ME, not my food, they look for ILLEGAL drugs not medication. Does anyone know of a company that can perform tests on my food/drink to identify the drugs (including legal ones)?

There have been multiple answers provided to you that, if you read them, direct you to exactly what you are looking for. Restating the question in every reply you post is pointless, at best. If you are that desperate to get it checked by an independent lab, do as was suggested to you or visit the links that people have included in their posts. There you can get quotes, agree to a price (which will not be small), send away for the tests and await the results. What's stopping you?

If its difficult to read, it is not my fault. If you dont have THE answer please dont post a response! DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PRIVATE COMPANY THAT CAN PERFORM TESTS ON MY FOOD/DRINK TO IDENTIFY THE DRUG (INC PRESCRIPTION DRUGS)?

No. No I do not.

Do I win?

If you have enough money, I will do it. I'm an analytical chemist with 20 years experience. I have done food analyses and I have analysed for drugs ( though not actually in food), I studied chemistry and pharmacology.

The trouble is I don't work in a lab these days so I'd need to buy or rent the equipment.

Do you have roughly £100,000?

Lmfao, they are some of the best replys yet. Well not really! (with one provisor, all the private companies i have been so far given, bar 1, cant perform what im asking, and i dont have faith in the 1 lab i was given. I have called them all.) 100k lol. I could hire a lab technician or 2 for a year. When i wrote my dissertation i had to answer 1 specific question. Not using lateral thinking but directly. We would of failed if we didnt answer the question. I Admit some people wrote the disertation, then phrased the question based on what they had written, but the point is they answered the question. They/we did not pose one question and then answer another question. We would of failed. all i seem to get is ridiculous answers. Had about 3 or 4 sensible answers. The rest well, No im not 12, no i dont have a hundred grand (lol), no i dont want to set up a lab, who has access to my fridge is not relevant to who can test my food. Im not asking for advice on security or how to catch them. Im aware cameras exist. Though i would (if i was to use a camera) use a more secure camera than a nanny cam) ALTHOUGH I HAVE VERY LITTLE EVIDENCE, the person i suspect is doing this, i also suspect breaks into people homes, vandalises their property, steals their property, sexually assults people, pays to have people beaten up and stalked. Hurts animals, hurts peoples family. Im am probably forgeting a few things. In other words they are the lowest humanity has to offer. I would like to stop them. The POLICE i have delbt with couldnt catch a cold and are frankly incompetent!!!!! So it is up to me to prove it, or stop them myself. If you have an answer to my question and you refrain from sharing it you are protecting someone who commits sexual abuse. Please dont refer to anything i have written in this particular post, its a rant, with a little explanation, talking further about it is not relevant to my question. So you all have a decision to make. Would you like to stop this criminal or would you like to help this criminal. Posting silly comments telling me to set up my own lab, or accusing me of being 12 helps protect someone who commit sexual assult. provide me with an answer to my question, preferably a really good answer will be a start towards stopping them. Its up 2 you?

Lmfao, they are some of the best replys yet. Well not really! (with one provisor, all the private companies i have been so far given, bar 1, cant perform what im asking, and i dont have faith in the 1 lab i was given.

Why not?

(This is a pertinent question, since it helps us know which labs to suggest.)

Google search for "analytical chemistry consultant" yields about 1,200,000 results.

Personally, I'm all for you buying John Cuthber an HPLC and UV-Vis though. :o

I'm hoping for a 2nd hand LC/MS system, but thanks for the support.

(If it is rohypnol then an LC/UV might well do the job. The nitrophenyl group has a strong characteristic absorption)

Incidentally, I'm still puzzled by this

"Im aware cameras exist. Though i would (if i was to use a camera) use a more secure camera than a nanny cam) ALTHOUGH I HAVE VERY LITTLE EVIDENCE"

Get a camera and get the evidence. Then you can get the police (who are a bit more likely to have access to a lab than you are- no matter how incompetent they might be.)

Edited by John Cuthber

Dear site administrator. I believe that this post with be reported in an attempt to ban me from this site and stop me from obtaining the answer to my serious problem. If you choose to do so i will understand. But please first understand the seriousness of my problem and the simplicity of my question, read the answers i have been given and see the degree of nonsense being talked. please read this post and consider what i am saying. Ok i shall begin. Firstly...in response to your post, If you dont know what a dissertation is, then your intelligence is at best, below average and you are certainly not qualified in any area. You must lack the expertise and education to participate in this site. Be quiet, go back to school and read a book. That is a petty annoyance off my chest. It has been nearly 2 days since my last post. 2 days since i gave you all the opportunity to decide whether you intend on HELPING or HINDER the so called "man" (i use the phrase laughingly, perhaps male is more appropriate n perhaps that is generous) the male to continue to drug my food and drink a male who has committed sexual assult and many other crimes and still the answers i have been given are nonsense. I, someone who is not a sciencetist have already answered my question. No thanks to you. I had done ages ago, i was simply staying on here testing your intellect but mainly your character. I have so far found nearly a dozen companies that can help me, with many many many more to approach. All for under £500. (not thousands and hundreds of thousands, such as i have had suggested) Some can perform simple tests for just over £100. It was quite easy. So me, a non sciencetist succeed where you all supposed lab technicians failed. Which leads me to several possible conclusions. 1. You are all incompetent and unworthy of your jobs and answering forums on this site. 2. You all deliberatly hid the answers from me in an attempt to perpetuate the crime, either because of financial componsation or enjoyment of my situation. 3. This is the most sinister. It came to me while watching the news yesterday regarding the arrest of a peadophile who had set up multiple false accounts on the internet, pretending to be many different people......That in fact all these replys originate from 1 or 2 people using multiple false accounts. People who are in fact envolved with the drugging of my food and who are trying to stop me gathering evidence and protecting myself from drugging, by stopping me utilise a source of superior expertise. I would like to think you are all incompetent (however site administrator, if you look at other posts performed by these people i suspect you will find rather helpful and informed answers on other peoples forums, so why not mine). Should all the people which have posted on this particular forum stop posting messages after this you will know my 3rd conclusion is correct. Which leads me to my to my two final points. 1. Dear site administrator would you, before kicking me off the site, flout the rules and post a list of public sector bodies that could perform tests of my food for free or very little, other than the police. it is a problem worthy of a response. Finally my last point. Thankyou all for you for you replys. Dont think ive ever said thank you and not ment it before. Hopefully next time i do, i will mean it.

Oh an america has quite a few forensic labs

It aint rohipnal, been tested for that!

Edited by Matt880

1. It doesn't take a science degree to use Google

2. The posts in here were designed to help you, not hinder you and no-one here is facilitating any crime.

Making baseless and rather ridiculous claims regarding the members here serves you no purpose. So far as I can tell, your continued presence here is for no other reason than to stroke your own ego. Found a way to fix your problem? Good for you! Now go fix it.

So what was the drug? Tell us

By the way. You display many symptoms that are typical of paranoid schizophrenia: delusions of grandieur, paranoid ranting, belief in conspiracies directed at you by complete strangers etc.

It is my unprofessional opinion (remember, im incompetent) that you seek psychological help post haste.

Matt880 , I sought clarity about what you had meant by ' your dissertation ' because in post #56 you give the impression that you and others have written some . Now , if you are here to find an answer to a question such as ' who can test my food for possibly illegally administered prescription drugs ? ' that gives one impression as to your motives but mentioning the writings of dissertations gives another .

Now Matt880 , you think we are all lab technicians , post #64. I am not . But I do know that if you take my posts in isolation there are plenty of contact names to E-mail and you can get quotes and further information . I am trying to help you Matt880 , be good !

You must lack the expertise and education to participate in this site.

AFAIK there is NO requirement of either expertise or education to participate here.

...post a list of public sector bodies that could perform tests of my food for free or very little...

I suppose you could post the list instead since you already have found nearly a dozen companies.

You are all incompetent and unworthy of your jobs and answering forums on this site.

People don't work here and don't get paid to help or answering questions.

People replying here are trying to be helpful on their own spare time.

I don't see how you are qualified to judge other peoples worth or make any demands of competence.

You all deliberatly hid the answers from me...multiple false accounts...trying to stop me...

From my experience I would say that the participants in this thread are sincere and trying to be helpful.

The moderators here can see our IP addresses and multiple accounts are forbidden leading to ban.

(I seriously don't think there is even one single duplicate account in this thread.)

Secondly personal profile information are stored, so you can easily check how long time anyone have been a member.

(I really doubt we all came here long before you, for the sole reason to stop you today.)

I would like to think you are all incompetent...either thick or worse...

No, that is simply wrong of you, there are lots of very intelligent and competent people around here that together cover

a large area of expertice. Calling people stupid or incompetent won't help you much, you could certainly have started

the thread better and fully explained the situation from the beginning, part of the "nonsense" is your own fault.

...i know your watching...

How do you know he is watching, did you tell him about this site and your questions here?

...i will h*** you and yours...it wont just be you, i do it to...

Threats are not allowed and I can't really see any point in your final rage rant against him.

I, someone who is not a sciencetist have already answered my question. No thanks to you. I had done ages ago, i was simply staying on here testing your intellect but mainly your character. I have so far found nearly a dozen companies that can help me, with many many many more to approach. All for under £500.

1. Dear site administrator would you, before kicking me off the site, flout the rules and post a list of public sector bodies that could perform tests of my food for free or very little, other than the police. it is a problem worthy of a response.

So you've answered the question and intentionally mislead us, but you'd like us to post a list for you. Right.

Has it occurred to you that perhaps this is a service none of us have ever needed, and hence we know about no more poison-testing labs than anyone else?

Matt, just out of idle curiosity, what did the public analysts say?

(See post #35)

BTW, could I ask the Mods to indulge this thread in the hope of getting an answer to that question please?

Edited by John Cuthber

By the way. You display many symptoms that are typical of paranoid schizophrenia: delusions of grandieur, paranoid ranting, belief in conspiracies directed at you by complete strangers etc.

It is my unprofessional opinion (remember, im incompetent) that you seek psychological help post haste.

To say nothing of what I think of our dear Matt880, it's my professional opinion that we not, as a rule, engage in remote psychodiagnostic exercises with individuals uninterested in an assessment. That is simply... unproductive.

Lmao. Still dont see an answer to my question. Unlike you, Im am not a phd wanna be. If i wanted one, i could get one. Im Quite capable of that. So you think the answer to my question is to call me mental. I see why your lacking a phd.

The public analyst job is to protect the consumer from the sale of contaminted food. Once sold (in a safe state) their job is complete. Protecting goods after the sale is beyond their remit. It does make that quite clear on their website.

I dont remember a thread discussing mods. Perhaps you Could remind me or explain that accroym. Are you refering to the medical operational database system?

Oh and if you dont know anything about poison testing labs then dont post a answer to a question regarding them!

Edited by Matt880

I think you'll find that he's named "PhDwannabe" because he's halfway through the process of getting one, not because he is mentally incompetent. Perhaps you should not jump to conclusions so quickly.

A "mod" is a moderator on this site, who enforces the rules in discussions.

Lmao. Still dont see an answer to my question. Unlike you, Im am not a phd wanna be. If i wanted one, i could get one. Im Quite capable of that. So you think the answer to my question is to call me mental. I see why your lacking a phd.

The public analyst job is to protect the consumer from the sale of contaminted food. Once sold (in a safe state) their job is complete. Protecting goods after the sale is beyond their remit. It does make that quite clear on their website.

I dont remember a thread discussing mods. Perhaps you Could remind me or explain that accroym. Are you refering to the medical operational database system?

Oh and if you dont know anything about poison testing labs then dont post a answer to a question regarding them!

I'm confused. Haven't you already sourced places that will do the testing for you?