Antimetal Antimental

Zarkov

The lack of substantial evidence is precisely why I labelled him troll :P If he'll present the evidence he claims to have, the label will go away... and if he is lying about having legitimate evidence, then all the more reason for the label.

User titles are arbitrary, lighten up.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got here and Zarkov was a troll" I said "cool, How do I get to be one?" Now I find out if I keep posting I'm gonna be a carrot. C'mon fafalone, don't do this to me. I'll sleep on it and get back to the right forum with some suggestions. I just don't want to work my way up to carrot.

Just aman

If I was a carrot in a previous life and I'll be a carrot soon then the circle is complete. I'll be enlightened. Maybe I'll be the next Dali Lama carrot. Nah, I still don't wanna be no %$#$#@ carrot.

Trolls brush their teeth with carrots. I'm goin to bed an sleep on it. Just aman

Well, if you're plant-life, you don't HAVE to be a carrot....maybe a Venus Fly Trap? I know that's the plant I'd be..just because it's cool as hell, and eats things, and was in the Little Shop of Horrors. Don't like destructful things? Maybe a Squash would do you good...No one has beef with the Squash.

"The lack of substantial evidence is precisely why I labelled him troll"

If the administration knew even an atom of science....errr

excuse me, make that an inkling (atom was too hard a concept) of science, then they would clearly see that all my posts included an immense amount of scientific thought and data.

Without even enquiring how, for instance pyramids made water, the thought was dismissed out of hand, because they do not know the science AND

do not want to know....

'

Well what about you readers, it is your rights they are trampling.

Originally posted by Zarkov

If the administration knew even an atom of science....errr

excuse me, make that an inkling (atom was too hard a concept) of science, then they would clearly see that all my posts included an immense amount of scientific thought and data.

Without even enquiring how, for instance pyramids made water, the thought was dismissed out of hand, because they do not know the science AND

Well what about you readers, it is your rights they are trampling.

Perhaps, you could make it a little clearer for us not-so-scientifically inclined. Of course, your "maths are off limits because" you "use them in AI".

We weren't concerned about the pyramids making water. What we were concerned with was that you claimed with absolute certainty that the pyramids were not tombs, when all available scientific data on them states clearly that they were tombs built to send pharoes into the afterlife.

It is when you trample scientific principles that have held up to scrutiny, and then provide no real explanation, that we dismiss your science. If you were to even provide a shred of evidence, faf would have laid off your back.

Honestly I do not see how we are trampeling anybody's rights.

You are allowed to post, people are allowed to respond. Your posts are not edited unless they are obscene or degrading. Yes, labeling you a troll was a little out of hand, but thats about it. You may continue to post, but understand where some of us are coming from. I'm sorry that you were labeled a troll.

Originally posted by blike

We weren't concerned about the pyramids making water. What we were concerned with was that you claimed with absolute certainty that the pyramids were not tombs, when all available scientific data on them states clearly that they were tombs built to send pharoes into the afterlife.

actually there is alot of really interesting stuff on this sort of thing

here , here , here and updates on this kind of thing here <edit: this last link is down at the moment, I think it's only temporary though>

not strictly on topic, not at all in fact, but It's a past-time of mine I thought I'd share with you ^^

Originally posted by blike

Perhaps they only work if there's a dead guy and lots of cash in them.

Egyptian ever-readies.

Just a thought :confused:

in many of the tombs (not the pyramids), they had all sorts of stuff killed and put in the tomb with them, servants, horses. you name it. the strange thing about the pyramids is why they were made so obvious, when compared to other tombs such as those found in the valley of the kings, which were about as secret as you could really get. (I posted a few intleresting links, but they are at the end of the last page)

Sorry Everyone this thread has got off topic, so lets get is back on track.

Many modern diseases are the consequences of metal posioning.

Such as heart attacks, Alzheimers disease, Autism, mental problems eg Bipolar, depression, insominia and numerous others.

Basically if you compared a person's health in a backwoods area with a inner city person's health then you would appreciate the consequences of slow insideous metal posioning.

So people eating alot of cholesterol and having their arteries thicken is metal poisoning?

We've identified the gene for Alzheimer's... so is our own DNA metal that poisons us? Same goes for autism (though polygenic)

Our bodies are built to repair themselves and withstand incredible amounts of chemical imbalences or exposures. We evolve from a long history of ingesting all sorts of crap and and I agree that large exposures will be toxic, but our bodies have natural defenses to a lot of damaging elements. The problems of exposures can be diagnosed since they would be chemical specific.

Dementia is recorded in history from all sorts of enviroments in the past that were pre-aluminum. How do you explain them?

We see new cancers and they sometimes can be diagnosed as chemical exposure specific. This gives an idea of toxic exposure levels of the chemicals but I've never seen them related to aluminum. Maybe you are talking about some new dementia we haven't diagnosed yet.

We have more people turning 100yrs now than any time in history and a lot of them are still very lucid and healthy for being so old. How do you explain them?

Just aman

you're being far too general. while metal, and particularly heavy metals, are the cause of some ailments due to their effect on enzymes and proteins, they are not a major issue throughout the population.

If you think they are, I want to see proper evidence of this, including abundances of metals in target problem areas, their effect on enzymes, protiens and ion transport channels etc and a proper discounting of other causes, such as genetics, physical damage and the effects of dehydration.

Pre internet, I carried out extensive literature research, now it could be much easier.

I have conducted pathology estimations of indicators such as serum uric acid and cholesterol.

I have noted the improvement of "average" people to treatment.

If you wish you may debunk me, but I wager america to a brick, that you will find dan\mming evidence, especially for the childhoods for the current adults......This is in all the western world.

Is that evidence, well all my past papers, references are out of my reach. I do hope to get more organised, but the truth is out there, now you know what you are looking for, if you are worried

BUT

as has been pointed out this is PSEUDOSCIENCE >:)