Antimetal Antimental

Zarkov

fafalone, 1+1=2 .. in your reality. In mine, I can open up that + sign and climb in and zoom down to infinity and come back and resume the 1+1=2 reality.

Just an example of what I mean. There is reality within the reality, or universes within universes.

Memry

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: I would like to see some references qouted or even that you saw some of this information on PBS. Maybe some statistics in People magazine. Where do you get your conclusions from. If it's from your head you should start with "I imagine" or "maybe" or "I think". That might be a start.

Just food for thought. It would probably rile a lot less feathers.

Just aman

Yes you are most probably correct Aman, I have numerous articles, research papers and actyal analytical reports.

There is ample material on the net, and this topic has been well discussed on the ABC's Self Serve Science Forum.

But as you can well imagine, this is not a topic people want to see, authorities do not want to acknowledge and govenments/law enforcers are terrified of even suggesting such a state of our people.

I am afraid people will have to throw questions, and remain skeptical until the evidence for them to change their lifestyle becomes clear to them.

Many people already know the skeleton in their closet, and would be reassured if they knew a reason for it, rather than considering themselves EVIL!

Truth has a way of being validating itself..

Billzilla,

if you think it necessary to link to posts from other forums to make a point, it might be a good idea if you supplied the name/names that 'YOU' posted under on those forums so you can be checked out as well.

I think that is only fair, if you are going to pursue such activities.

I can smear some bacon grease on my keyboard and my dog can get published right here. I can even get him is own publishing website as long as I can keep him interested in pressing keys.

There are actual valid mathematical proofs that a logical mind can use to make arguments and without them the proposal is just "I think", "maybe", or "I guess" and I'm willing to listen. Up to this point, I've seen a lot more valid arguments by disciplined people in totally different directions than Zarkov backed up by logical thinking, a few analogies, and common sense. It's not the absolute to me. Sorry Zarkov but you should be willing to accept other ideas and not classify them as evil. That is what got the early Christians in trouble and now the Muslims.

:) Just aman

"Sorry Zarkov but you should be willing to accept other ideas and not classify them as evil."

Hey just Aman, I am not censuring, I am being censured. Please read what has been posted, thanks >:)

The discontinuity of the gist of this thread is due to censurship.

Cooking utensils, and containers of food and drink have been, and still are, very important sources of contaminating toxic substances

The questions I've seen asked have been by people willing to listen and learn. I think the problems came with censuring the questioners. Then It did get a little ugly at times cus we have youngsters here impatient to learn. Everybody just slow down. this is a great place.

I like this place cus I learn more from reading the questions then I do from the original postings. Thats the way it should be. It's in everybodies best interest to tolerate questions. See ya around Zarkov if yer willing to stick around.

Just aman:cool:

Having watched people slag Zark off across various forums, I can no longer stand by and watch without speaking up.

This is a guy who thinks about things. He might not provide proofs, or formulae, or pretty diagrams, but personally I enjoy reading his posts. He's like a dinner guest who arrives with almost the whole meal - plenty of food for thought in his threads, even if it's not what we had in mind for the main course.

To those people who keep trying to out manouver him, or make him feel small, or attempt to kerb his ideas by applying to them principles that are equally uncertain, I would like to say this:

If you don't like it, don't read it. You don't have to complain - complaining is a choice you make, and it says more about you than it does about Zarkov. If you really can't stand his thoughts, then make yourself familiar with the 'Ignore' list and stop being such dreadful kill-joys.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I hate to see a creative mind being treated with such intolerance. 'Scientific method' is a dreadfully abused term on the web - personally I'd much rather see an environment where new ideas can be approached in a more constructive and nurturing fashion.

I can't quite believe I posted that. Sayo.

:D I like the way this is going:D ""Serious"" discussion rules when your and adult. Sense of humor inspires. Learning can be a fun experience both ways.

Just for thought.

Just aman

I would also like to add that to label someone a Troll as per Zarkov's undername is a misuse of the administrator's powers without substantial evidence. I haven't seen anything on this board to necessitate such a 'labelling'.

In my previous life my career was in social work. Often, it was the most troubled, and mentally disturbed person that gave me most insight. That is no reference to you, Zarkov, just an attempt to expand the boundaries here of what is acceptable.

When this social stuff is sorted out energy will flow so much more easily weaving thru the Science.