Pyramid Sacred Water

Zarkov

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix the pyramids, yes sure!

Seal them up again, and recover the outside with silver paper, or if you wanted a permanent fix, recover with highly reflective limestone tiles!

It would be nice to replace the cap stones, and place a gold peaked hat on top!!

Way to go :) :)

Guest Unregistered

Instead of trying to fix the pyramid and get it working again, Why not build a small scale model to see if the idea itself even works at all, first.

If anyone is to believe a theory, some form of evidence supporting it much be shown. Theories and mathematics are worth very little. Show them something that works.

And the jump from the cave to pyramid may not be as far fetched as you believe. You'd be very surprised how exact and accurately things can be built WITHOUT knowledge of complex mathematics and other stuff, just by fiddling around with things and using practical knowledge. Heck, thats how many big scientific discoveries got made, people fiddling around with something, and then saying "Hey.. That's funny..."

And while I'll admit I myself have some belief of advanced earlier civilizations, it is foolish to build on an unfinished foundation, which, unfortunatly, most people that go on about 'atlantis' and other such places do. Rigorously test your own ideas as if you wanted to show that they were in actuality, false. When you find anomalies, ask yourself "Ok, what am I doing to fool myself this time?". If you can then find nothing flawed, add it to the foundation and continue building up. Do not make the mistake of putting on the roof and paint and furnishing before adding the walls and floors. Make note of materials for walls and floors, but remember to measure them and make certain they match the foundation. It's hard to build a stone castle on a foundation of toothpicks. If they won't fit on the foundation, then you screwed up somewhere and need to start over.

It's a lot of work, yes. But if you want to show evidence of anything that you think others have overlooked, you must start with a solid foundation, anf have building materials to match that foundation, or they will rip your idea to the ground.

Thanks, Guest, yes I see your point I do get ripped to the ground!

I have thought of building one with modern materials, you know silver paper etc....I most probably will do that soon.

But today I would use a glass solar still to achieve the same results, much more simply,

but that will need constant attention.

I like your appraisal, thanks :)

During long trips Bedouins used to dig a hole in a desert depression. They would bury a large wad of grass and insert a long straw. Then they would cover it up and suck hard on the straw. After a while water would flow into the wad and they could drink it through the straw.

There were many ways of obtaining pure water even in a parched desert. The early people were intelligent and resourceful and I can't see them going through all this trouble to make an unsubstantial amount of water.

Just my opinion.

Just aman

I posted these before, but I like repeating myself.

http://www.scientecmatrix.com/seghers/tecma/scientecmatrix.nsf/_/583A4822C7CA5B3CC1256B9E00354968

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/04/11/27547.html

zarkov's dehumidification idea is most likely wrong, because in a dehumidifier you want to expose as much of it to the atmosphere as possible, rather than hope all your air goes into tiny little vents.

I know alot more about the pramids, but it isn't suited to this thread.

BUT RadE, the more air the more heat has to be removed, you can only let so much air in.

But these are facts that really need to be tested.

In any case, if it wasn't built for water then it would have made water anyway!! and this would not have been good for any other purposes.

Certainly even today, food and such, animals. get rapidly dehydrated....this has been commented on :)

:doh: Small volumes of desert air only contain a small amount of moisture. One person would die of thirst if he only had to depend on the natural flow of air and condensation.

I might as well postulate that the pyramid was built in a swamp and creates sand and is still working. Soon the Earth will be buried in sand. :eek: :eek:

Just aman

Desert is quite humid, all the pyramids were in the Nile valley, following the river.

We will not know the truth of this until they are put back into commission or I make a model or a refrigeration engineer does some calculations, re efficiencies!

The pyramids would most probably work better at night.....but would have produced 24/7 :)

Should have read

Desert air is quite humid, especially along the nile.

In that part of this world, the radiant temperature, evaporates water very fast, and in so doing draws moisture upward in the ground.

At night the temperatures in the desert get so cold that you can freeze shallow trays of water.

I've spent nights near large bodies of fresh water in California deserts, froze my ass off and woke up white with frost. With large high energy condensers it still doesn't seem like a substantial amount of water would be generated. In a few places I worked that used liquid nitrogen, the large pipes they had would only develop about a foot of ice in twelve hours and then stop because of the insulating factors of ice. Not much water again. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Just aman

You could be right Aman, only tests would tell.

The condensed water would not be frozen just cold, maybe about 5 degrees C.

With the LN2, if you melted the ice as quickly as it formed you would turn over a lot of water.

Just Athought, Aman :)

Exerps..

"Strong and durable must the body of the Vimana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mecrcury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth."

The Hakatha (Laws of the Babylonians) states quite unambiguously: "The privilege of operating a flying machine is great. The knowledge of flight is among the most ancient of our inheritances. A gift from 'those from upon high'. We received it from them as a means of saving many lives."

The ancient Mahabharata, one of the sources on Vimanas, goes on to tell the awesome destructiveness of the war: "...(the weapon was) a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendour... An iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.... the corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and nails fell out; pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white.... after a few hours all foodstuffs were infected.... to escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment..." It would seem that the Mahabharata is describing an atomic war! References like this one are not isolated; but battles, using a fantastic array of weapons and aerial vehicles are common in all the epic Indian books. One even describes a Vimana-Vailix battle on the Moon! The above section very accurately describes what an atomic explosion would look like and the effects of the radioactivity on the population. Jumping into water is the only respite.

It then said the world became stone age again, as this type of writing would imply. (my last words)

Interesting read, if it isn't true then those ancients certainly knew more about the actual possibilities in science, for them to write about them, than most of the people in the world do now.

Thanks blike, it was fascinating reading.

I'm almost surprised it took us till the 20th century to fly in our civilization. I blame that on lack of cultural stability.

On pyramid water. I serviced grain dryers in four states and the whole science around it. Here we blow air, even at 20 degrees F over grain and still dry it out. The warmer the air the faster the drying. Cold moving air below freezing evaporates ice. Still air deposits water on colder objects. Moving air must be obstructed by a very very cold object to deposit moisture.

If you blow any amount of air through the pyramids you will dry them out. That's just physics. And my opinion.

Just aman

Could be just Aman.

I could have the design slightly wrong, they may have let the air in at the bottom, drawn it up through the lower parts, through the queens chamber and drawn out by the pyramid shape creating an updraft that sucks air up and out of the upward sloping air vents, and is driven by this rising air up the sloping sides to the apex.

Water and even ice has a vapor pressure. Moving air will reduce the amount of the original quantity of water by removing the vapor unless you have something cold enough to capture it. The water in an air conditioner condenses in still, cold cavities of air, surrounding the rectangular encasement but not on the coils. The coils are the key though because they cool the air and they take energy added to do it. Where is the energy?

Just aman