Pyramid Sacred Water

Zarkov

In this case energy has to be removed.

In the king's chamber the roof is comprised of tiers of giant slabs of granite, maybe 6 levels, all separated.

Granite removes heat very well, and can radiate throughout the pyramid and ultimately to the ground.

Strange design, considering !

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are records in inscriptions, that state the sacred water was used to maintain survival, and the text specifically endorsed it's divine properties.

The Nile is / was full of nasty parasites, passed on by snails, the ground waters were polluted by excrament ( that goes for wells etc).

I do not know how much was produced, nor who actually used it, but I suspect it was necessary for the high priests and pharaoh.

I think I posted an abstract earlier.

Here it is then :-

Drinking hallowed water was necessary for the continued existence

May they let me eat of the fields and drink from the pools within the Field of Offerings.

Pyramid Texts: Utterance 518

Faulkner p. 191, Line 1200-1201

but people, seemingly aware that unseen dangers may lurk in the water, prayed to the gods

... who remove the pestilence of the streams so that you may drink water from them.Coffin Texts Spell #12

Herodatus describes the two large Pyramids at Giza as being surrounded by water.

This site below is another attempt to describe the pyramids as a pump. But there were no pipes found and the mechanism for pumping is unknown. But never the less a little clue as to past uses of the pyramid.

http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/bp/16/faq.html

I looked up lake Moeris and it didn't seem to be near Giza since Herodatus visited there and it was dry but went to lower Egypt to see a different phenomena at the lake.

http:http://www.ralphv.www3.50megs.com/egypt/moeris.html

Just aman

"The Labyrinth really impressed Herodotus, “but an even greater marvel is what is called the Lake of Moeris, beside which the Labyrinth is built.” Herodotus claimed the vast lake, with a circumference of about 420 miles) was artificial, but everyone agrees. Flinders Petrie, the erudite and autocratic Egyptologist who transformed Egyptology from a treasure hunt to an exacting science, spoke for most historians when he declared Lake Moeris a natural formation, as was the waterway leading into the lake---it was sinuous, and the canals of the ancient Egyptians were never anything but straight.

Rising from the center of the lake, completely surrounded by water, were “...two pyramids that top the water, each one by fifty fathoms (300 ft), and each one is built as much again underwater; and on top of each there is the huge stone figure of a man sitting on a throne.” From top to bottom, then, the pyramids were six hundred feet tall, half below the water, half above, a tremendous engineering achievement, if the account is to be believed. Petrie claimed that he found fragments of the statues, and decided that Herodotus’ “pyramids” were actually truncated pyramidal bases, about twenty-one feet tall, that supported statues that were about thirty-five feet tall. " Taken from that link.

Just interesting experiences from the past...but it is curious that this account was written..

"The pharaohs of the Twelfth Dynasty had the great misfortune to be born after the twilight of the pyramid builders. The knowledge of how to construct a pyramid that would endure (not to mention the knowledge of the pyramid?s true meaning and purpose) did not survive the end of the Old Kingdom; more than anything else, it was the loss of this knowledge that precipitated the shift to mortuary temples and valley tombs."

Seems these observations made by Herodotus were made well past the prime of what was

Egypt.

." Hollywood epics and the Bible aside, there was no need to crack the whips over gangs of slaves. Archaeological excavations at Giza indicate that the workers were skilled laborers, craftsmen and engineers, well provided for. "

This seems to be well accepted today!

"The Greek historian Herodotus, whom many consider the “father of history” and the world’s first travel writer, visited Egypt during the Fifth Century BCE"

Sorry I missed this, he was a tourist about 5000+ years after the pyramids were built.

By this time all was generally going to rack and ruin.....a lot of the knowledge was gone!!

Interesting to think of Atlantis?? :)

How do you corrallate the graves and tombs of the craftsmen who worked on building the pyramids being found and dating to the historical Egyptian early period? How could they be buried 4000 years after they built them?

Just aman

I haven't any data on the craftsmen.. but the pyramids are at least 10000 years plus old. I will try and find more information :)

I think they must have been standing in Egypt for so long that everybody forgot all about the details, or was it that the original designer died along with the technical and scientific details.

The mystery only deepens! :)

The Great Pyramid's four shafts have been known since 1872, but they are found in no other pyramid.

Two, extending from the upper, or "Kings Chamber" exit into open air, but the lower two, from the "Queens Chamber," disappear within, and have sparked intense curiosity about where they lead to.

Humidity in the King's Chamber was running at 90 percent, and the limestone walls were wet with moisture exhaled by crowds of tourists.

http://www.mm2000.nu/sphinxn.html

Yes ages seem to have changed.. The old kingdom 2780-2100 BC.

Guest Hogslayer

But fresh water is easy enough to come by, requiring a shallow hole near the river. The riverine aquafer would fill it in quickly. A wheel with clay pots attached can be mounted over it, turned, and the water can be scooped out and directed via a small wooden aquaduct, to fill a jar, or to irrigate a leveed field of crops.

This was done before the pyramids were built. This is still done today.

You should get a lot of answers on Sept. 16

Fox will show a live Nat. Geo. Special, Pyramids Live.

8-10pm ET worldwide. They will send a custom robot with a high res. camera and the worlds smallest ground penetrating radar up the shaft in the Queens Chamber. Watch it. All the details are at the bottom of the web site I posted in my last response.

I'll be watching.

Be ready to discuss.:flame:

Just aman

OK, mate :) Just put this together..

THE PYRAMIDS PROCESS

The pyramids are a two part process. At night the whole inside of the Gaza pyramids were filled with night air, driven into the whole structure by the condensating inside. The two blind "air vents" leading to the Queen's chamber, were instrumental in this process as they were communicative with the whole internal structure. The outside of the pyramids was encased in an cemented air tight polished special limestone (alabastar) covering as an outer shell.

During the day the two higher air vents would draw air out of the structure, sucking air through the condensate deposited the night before. The air drawn out by the higher vents would draw the very humid air (90% RH) created by the day temperature, from the whole internal structure, through the King's chamber where the moisture would quickly condense.. In this way the great pyramid was capable of producing reasonably large amounts of clean water 24 hours a day 7 day per week.

All the other pyramids were templates for the great pyramids of Gaza. The inclusion of the air ducts as a part of the overall design, verifies the driving direction for the intended purpose, which was for dehumidification. These ducts were not present in earlier models. Those pyramids basically used the condensation at night, and the heat of the day to drive the internal dehumidification.

man, you act so dense sometimes!

Be practicle!

1) you don't need a water source near the river, you need it in the desert! Your talking about an awful lot of work just for a prototype.

2) If these processes were occurring, they would have built stalagtites on the ceiling and stalagmites on the floor by now! Not to mention the scars of erosion on the interior surface! Study some geology of limestone caves!

3) No such endevor has been attempted, much less written about, in any archeological source. The closest anyone has come is the creation of ice in India in the summer, using solar heating. And that was pretty hit or miss.

4) Lets just postulate, for the sake of argument, that such phenomenon was both understood and harnessed. Why didn't the pharoah have an air-conditioned palace?

5) Please explain why an animistic culture would ever consider water, of all things, sacred. Necessary, yes, but so is food. But sacred?

(edit: spelling of "ice")

Re air conditioned palaces, well they had air conditioning.

At night they would freeze shallow trays of water ( air temp drops considerably at night) , collect this ics and drop it down a well shaft, this well communicated to a tower, so air drawn up the tower was drawn through the building!

They had a few tricks or two .

Your limestone critism is valid....

The inside of the condensing chambers was granite :)

I don't know where little rikky came from.

I noticed zarkov that the engineers who were brought to Giza in '93 were supposed to check the ventilation in the shafts. The final solution to the dampness problem was to move air with fans and dry the passages out.

Moving air dries.

Just aman

I still can't see how you can assign an operational function to something that has so many unexplored parts. We only know where two of the vents lead out of four. We haven't done any real scientific deep scans of the interior.

Maybe it's just a whistle when it's closed.

Tweeeeeeet.:slaphead: Shoulda seen that long ago.

Just aman

Aman, the two "blind vents, end about 5 inches away from the Queen's chamber, the last foot is lined with marble tiles.

The joints between the stones would have allowed air communion with the interior.

But during the day these vents would not create much of a draw, whereas the higher two would draw the air from the inside out, throught the King's chamber, and out through the vents

There was open communication between the higher King's chamber and the lower Queen's chamber.

I think it is brilliant design, it is too good a design to not have been used for the use I have proposed, to produce water!!

:)