Pyramid Sacred Water

Zarkov

No, the air contains water vapour, this is cooled in the pyramid to about 5 degree C.

Water temperature outside the pyrimad on a clear day would approach 100 degree c.

In this way the air flow through the two "air shafts" was dehumidified, and most probably best at night >:)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find Dupont's suggestion more feasible, considering the volume of water you can actually stick into the basement, compared to the amount that is usually present in air. granted there may be a certain amount of dehumidification occuring from the air, but not alot. and it would be best to humidify it in the first place, as this method suggests.

Wow, Radical, you found a good site, but that guy was almost correct.

There certainly arn't any heating elements, just wells under the pyramids.

But that site certainly was on the right track re the design.

The design was way ahead of it's time!!!!!!

Opens more questions,. Thanks >:) <:)

well it all comes down to evidence, If I see it, then I am more likely to believe. I'll have to keep my eye out for this book though, it could be rather interesting when one takes the sphinx into account, noting that the sphinx has been eroded somewhat by water (graham hancocks books are a good source of information on this) .... which is rather interesting since the whole area has been arid for thousands of years.

For the record, Duponts suggestions :-

"Dupont said he is writing a book on his research, adding that no one has looked into the Great Pyramid "as a machine. It is a machine. I can get you a plumbing engineer, a steam engineer and a refrigeration engineer that will say this works," the news service reported."

Guest Unregistered
Originally posted by Zarkov

Yes the pyramids produced sacred water and it flowed around the Sphinx, in my opinion :)

It would have to produce alot of water, since the water marks on the sphinx is more likely a result of a very humid atmosphere, not to mention that the sphinx predates the pyramids by a significant period, and, perhaps more interestingly, pointed at the constellation of Leo when it was on the horizon at about 10,500 BC. this is also the same sort of time as several other features to do with the pyramids that I don't really have the time to discuss here. I suggest reading Fingerprints of the Gods, it's a fascinating book.

Originally posted by Zarkov

Now thats, radical...boiling water does not kill a lot of pathogenic organisms, so where would they get that idea??

Yes it does. There aren't a lot of non-celluloid proteins that are stable at that temperature. It's still a valid idea though, the whole distilation thing, because the pure water vapour could be recondensed - the inside of a cone (or pyramid, which is easier to build) made of stone is ideal for condensing liquid. Additionally, not only would micro-organisms be left in the storage/heating wells, but so would heavy metals and other impurities.

Water temperature outside the pyrimad on a clear day would approach 100 degree c.

Ummmm... boiling water in the air. Nice.

Sure you don't mean 100f?

Judging by the restoration project on the sphinx in a Nat. Geo. Mag. last year it sure looked like the sphinx was never meant to be in standing water for long periods of time. I don't think it would be here if it had. It's just an easily erodable natural formation covered with a veneer and is very unstable.

Just aman

Sayonara,

No I meant 100 degrees Celcisus , yes the boiling point of water.

If you place water in a closed transparent container with a thermometer in it, and measure the equibrilium temperature, you will be surprised.

In PNG I measured 80 degrees C often. im Egypt I am sure it would be much higher.

Hi Aman, there are records implying there was water around the great pyramids , that was before the pyramids were broken.

It was my impression that the Egyptians dug a foundation area for the pyramid and then flooded it so that they would be able to absolutely level it by the water levels in each corner and on slabs in the middle of the base. Then they drained it and built upwards perfectly level.

Do you actually know the composition of the substrate under and around the pyramids. I don't and sorry to say I've never been there but that might be a clue as to whether water around the monuments would be feasable.

Just aman:cool:

I do know the great pyramids were built on a very large bed rock structure, maybe granit, but I am not sure.

The blocks were limestone, huge granits condensation slabs were in the chambers.

Several scientific explorations of the weathering of the base of the Sphinx, have concluded it was due to water.

Just reread this topic, It is a bit confusing

A quick precis :_

The pyramids drew humid air from the desert and Nile valley, in through the built in air ducts, into the inner chambers, where huge slabs of tiered granite condensed the water vapour in this air. (carefully sealed cold space)

This water seeped down into an underground well. An outley at ground level allowed water to flow to the outside.

In this way the keepers of the pyramid, were able to supply clean, disease free, no toxic to the Pharoahs and othe high officials.

The maintenance of the exectutive is a major concern to any civilisation.

Now the next question is WHO designed them to do this!!

The design is so simple, heroic in it's application, and extreemly brilliant in it's conception.

The underlying knowledge, knowledge of disease, toxic substances, contamination, dehumidification, heat sinks, solar radiation, alignments, construction details, thermodynamic knowledge........massive intellects.

WHERE DID THIS KNOWLDGE COME FROM ??

WE have numerous ledgends, one from Plato, who I respect, refers to Atlantis.

I expect this extraordinarily high level of scientific knowledge, is just another piece of evidence that there have been advanced civilisations existing on this Earth before.

What happened to them??

:) :) :)

What quantities of water are you talking about? People in our history have licked condensate off of leaves through our history. They drink water from the interior of vines. Tombs get dank and wet. It sounds to me if a small bucketfull of water is collected it's a natural phenomena.

When you say more is collected then I'd like to see a mathematical model of humidities and temperature. A model of why the engineering works the way you say it does.

Thanks

Just aman

Yes Aman, you have a good handle on the principle. But did the ancients understand what they saw everyday.

How long did it take to get the solar system correct.

For this technology to be conceived and implemented in such spectacular fashion implied very advanced thinking.

How long has it taken for modern man to uncover the mechanism of the pyramids!!!

This is really good stuff! :)

Guest Unregistered

Hmm.. Allow me to offer some thoughts on how the design was possibly thought up. It might not necessarily imply all of that knowledge of things which you mentioned.

It could be as simple as, someone drinking from some other source of distilled water. perhaps some natural stone formation which was shaped just so.. Hmm.. what about someone having lived near a cave, and noted that they were healthier when drinking water from that said cave. Caves, i believe, would very likely have a similar distillation effect, because of cooler temp inside, and the water dripping down of of those ceiling thingamagums (Stalagites or some such word? I'm not well versed in Geology, I'm afraid.) into a pool or puddle of water below. Maybe that's how it all started and someone wondered and played with ideas and stumbled accross the fact that pyramids could be used for the same thing. And this culture already knew how to build large pyramids, so they apply this new discovery of a way to make 'sacred' water with some stuff they already know. (They don't necessarily know about all the things in water that can harm, but they very could well notice that water put through certain methods makes them live longer).

Just one of many possible roads. Some others are simpler still. Some are so advanced that while they're possible, they're not as likely as the simpler ones. Or maybe it's all one big coincidence and we have all these ancients egyptians in their after life laughing their arses off over the fact that we're bickering so much over such foolish things, that to them, were simple parts of their daily life.

Just some thoughts.

Welcome guest, yes those suggestions could well be the answer, but jumping from a natural event such as a cave, to building a pyramid is a very large step indeed.

The knowledge for the shape, the alignment to the Sun, the size of the air ducts, the actual construction, the design itself and the use of the various stone with it's specific characteristics exploited, .....it is a materpeice.

I am willing to conceed coincidence, but with the other reports of Alantis and carvings of strange devices that can not be explained except with present day science......it is just too much!!

For Atlantis proof we will just have to wait.

Thanks for taking the time to give your thoughts, and good ones they were!

:) :)

Anyone see the movie Congo? You know the character, Hermoga (the guy looking for the diamonds in the city of Zing)...

anyways, Zarkov is that guy. You can never really understand what he is saying at the moment, but you can understand his general thoughts and feelings.

Mr Hermoga, stop eatting my sesame cake.