Pyramid Sacred Water

Zarkov

The Egyptian pyramids were machines designed to produce clean non toxic, disease free water.

The technology to achieve this feat, was remarkable to say the least.

Water, the precious substance on this planet, could only ensure survival if it was sacred, that is not drawn from ground waters, and that included the Nile !

>:)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and what happened to this technology? Government cover-up? Aliens took it back? They buried it on the moon? OOh, I know, They took all the technology and launched ships to go colonize another planet!

And why would they bury their dead in their water makers... or are all the tomb discoveries a lie too?

Mr real Nerd, Never has a mummy been found in a pyramid. These machines were sealed to prevent defilement.

There has been no cover up, because the current population of this planet are very similar to you, Mr Attitude.

They do not work today because people such as you have broken them, but they could be fixed.

PS I am only replying because I expect a lot of replies like yours, so in this case you are a means to an end, but thats it, let end our conversation here. Thanks

Mummies have been found in pyramids, and I'm sure a large powered hammer would break even the biggest rocks.

Tell me, have you actually been to the pyramids and seen these machines. Because personally I know people who have been inside them, no such technology.

Similar in the way that we don't believe theories that have been proven beyond argument by any reasonable intelligence?

WHERES THE PROOF, DO NOT CONTINUE TO POST ON THIS SITE WITHOUT BACKING UP WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. IF YOU HAVE A LEGIMATE IDEA, SHOW EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SHRED OF EVIDENCE IT MIGHT BE EVEN IN THE BALLPARK. THIS IS SCIENCEFORUMS.NET, NOT CRACKPOTTHEORIES.ORG/PROOFLESS_IDEAS_THAT_HAVE_BEEN_PROVEN_FALSE/

Mr Super Nerd, You back up your claims,

NO mummeys have been found EVER in pyramids.

When you find the truth, do not apologise, because I will NOT accept.

And yes I am talking SCIENCE, Mr Know-it-all!

Guest Dropbear

The "Zarkov" user is a troll. He has been spewing this kind of rubbish on the Australian ABC Science forums now for some time, and refuses to back up any of this pseudo science with the slighest bit of evidence.

Trolls of this kind are best ignored.

Proof !

(1) no enterances

(2) air vents X2

(3) massive granite slabs, in the kings chamber

(4) Polished lime stone on the outside

(5) alignment

(6) "wells" underneath

(7) inscriptions worshiping survival due to sacred water

(8) benches with a large number of bowls carved into them

(9) the general layout is a perfect design for it's intended function.

They have and would have produced sacred water for tens of thousands of years.

(1) Many have entrances, most cultures do seal their tombs.

(2) Need to breathe while you're working on it, and why would their be air vents if no one went into it?

(3) The kings chamber... why would the king (we call them pharoahs, not kings, research?) have a chamber and there are no entrances?

(5) Doesn't point to it being a water machine.

(6) This again supports it was used by people. And wells draw water from the ground, which you said they designed the machine to avoid.

(7) The Nile was the cornerstone of their civilization, that's the water they're referring to.

(8) so?

(9) how so?

The Nile water is disease ridden.

we called the chambers the King and Queen chamber.

The pyramids were SEALED, they had to be blasted to gain entry.

The air vents were designed to service the machine, not people.

When you do some basic research, then you may try to debunk me.

Oh and just as an aside, why have I been officially designated a troll!!

Because until you provide solid facts and references, you're a troll. I'm an administrator, you're lucky you got off with troll :P

(and given your self-proclaimed openness, why restrict knowledge to your math)

No mummies have been found in pyramids?

Proof that they have been:

http://www.guardians.net/hawass/release03-2001.htm

http://www.egyptrevealed.com/022201-mysteriesofsaqqara.htm

Another possible reason as to why mummies are usually not found in pyramids:

Ancient grave robbers specialized in the navigating of, and plundering of Pyramids. In most cases, they also stole the mummified remains of the queen or king inhabitant.

No mummies found in pyramids, still stands, Kenel.

At least I did not see any reference to them being found!

The great pyramid was only opened about 1000+ years ago, and that was with explosives. No mummies. NO enterance, No robbing.....

Guest Unregistered
Originally posted by Zarkov

pyramid was only opened about 1000+ years ago, and that was with explosives.

Did they have explosives 1000+ years ago??

The outside of the great pyramid was covered in highly reflective limestone, and cemented together with a cement harder than the stone., effectively sealing the outside.

" A misnomer in that the three great pyramids that make up the complex were never tombs. no bodies were ever found inside any pyramid in egypt. There are no markings inside or outside the structures

In the King's Chamber all of the stone joints are very tight except in the lower left-hand corner of the west wall."

The inside condensation chambers were effectively sealed as well.

Now thats, radical...boiling water does not kill a lot of pathogenic organisms, so where would they get that idea??

No a good sized pyramid would make a lot of water, freely, no pollution and would keep on operating for thousands of years, unless broken, which they are now.