Best science bumper sticker?

Robin Hood

"Honk if the Schrödinger cat is alive"

"Warning! Light reflected from this bumper sticker travels at nearly 300,000,000m/s!"

"I don't street race anymore - the Unruh effect melted my last car"

Is that a slide rule in your pocket, or... oh, it's a slide rule.

What are *you* looking at, two-eyes?!

I didn't get to be a Starship Captain by living in a fantasy world!

(credit: stand-up comedian Bob Meddles)

I love my Heisenberg car but I get lost every time I look at the speedometer!

Get

*It

Absolute zero is cool! :cool:

I really want to do a T-shirt design for evolution that reads, "Y we still have apes". The Y should be big and centered and represents a phylogenetic tree branch. At the top of the Y would be a photo of modern man and modern ape, and at the bottom would be a depiction of a proto-ape. Not funny, but it would hopefully keep some of our kids off creationism. All part of my War on Creationism campaign.

It's odd that you say you are fighting a war on Creationism, yet I don't see you as a member of the Evolutionist SFN Social Group. Therefore, I can only conclude that you are a foaming at the mouth YEC.

It's odd that you say you are fighting a war on Creationism, yet I don't see you as a member of the Evolutionist SFN Social Group. Therefore, I can only conclude that you are a foaming at the mouth YEC.
Impeccable logic. No sir, can't pec a thing there, not even the smallest bit. You definitely have the tiniest peccer at SFN, YDOAPS. :D

That said, this must be a brand new social group, and the only one I'm eligible for. Thanks for the... tip (eww). :embarass: