What are you?

-Demosthenes-

Economic Left/Right: -1.50

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Interesting. I dislike everyone in the top left, distrust everyone in the top right, and would invite everyone in the bottom left to dinner if I could.

I don't understand how, with all the like minded people in here, we still live in such an unstable society. Where are these people coming from?

blike said in post # :

People get what they deserve. No social security for slackers!

ALL HAIL!

The .gov here is a bit worried about voters doing their job and putting them out on their asses, so they're talking about tax cuts for people with children.

HEY KIDS - NOT ONLY WILL WE PAY YOU CHILD SUPPORT FOR EACH SPROG YOU CAN MANAGE TO SPAWN, WE'LL CHARGE YOU LESS TAX TOO!

STAY AT HOME! MAKE BABIES! LIVE OFF THE ACTUAL TAXPAYERS!

Grrrrr.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Economic Left/Right: -2.50

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.26

damn, soo close to being the pope

P.s just found out im in the same spot as Schumann whoever he is. (better be good)

Economic Left/Right: -0.62

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.69

Don't know exactly what this means, but I took the test once before and was more to the right on the economic scale (about a 2 I believe). I think a lot of the questions were poorly worded and had a tough time trying to decide whether to answer with what I immeadiatly thought or what I felt they were trying to hint at with the question.

P.s just found out im in the same spot as Schumann whoever he is. (better be good)

Schumann was a composer from the early to mid 1800's. Where did you find that, though. All it told me was I was in the same quadrant as Ghandi.

I find it a shame that I'm politically aligned with Dennis Kucinich, but I feel I would be helping Bush get re-elected if I voted for him. He stood up to big business when he was mayor of Cleveland and got crucified for it, but thanks to Kucinich, Cleveland pays 40% less for energy than other parts of the country.

It strikes me as a telling point that everyone except Kucinich and Sharpton are all bunched up in the same quadrant. Does that look like the two-party system fairly represents America? Republicans and Democrats are both putting business first, people second. I simply don't agree that what is good for the commerce of a country is automatically good for its people.

The only way to win an election in the two-party system is to appeal to the majority, which is why both major parties take very similar positions on alot of issues.
Do you think it's a fair representation? Or are people dividing themselves along only two lines because that's what's offered? Or that to vote their hearts would be to throw their vote away?