black holes

lo

i got a theory for mister Hocins most planets have moons and if a moon is made out of the right material it might pull to the planet and start rolling around it with every pass the planet gets denser and the moon gets denser making more gravitational pull sucking in more material and layering it on the planet and the moon to be compressed to make more pull the motion of the universe will keap this proses going:doh:

Wow. Where did you get the Ritalin? That was one of the longest, most incoherent sentences I've ever read.

1. It's Professor Hawkins. :)

2. Gravitational attraction is independant of material.

3. (I think) What you're basically trying to say is:

A planet, with its gravitational field "sucks in" other matter, becoming more massive and sucking in more material.

This is not exactly a revolutionary idea. However, a planet simply cannot become massive enough to be a black hole. A black hole requires a tremenous mass (I think orders of magnitude larger than the sun). Even if Jupiter, our most massive planet, sucked in the entire solar system (including the sun :) ) it still would not be a black hole.

yes there mite not be enough mass in the soler system to make a black hole but if Jupiter did do this and did suck in the universe there would be enough mass to start the attraction of material out side the solar system its like an aircraft carrier in the ocean so heavy and so big but the small force of one man can make it move space is like the ocean it dose not take much force to make things move

NeonBlack thanks for responding in a courteous and helpful way.

Lo your ideas are individualistic enough that I don't see how they make contact with conventional science. They seem more speculative in nature. So I moved the thread to this forum.

most of what we know about black holes is theory!!! I am from a long line of scientists my grand father invented the tracking system for the side winder missile and is the inventor of the portable lazier and the first lazier that can cut things and worked on miracle and the star wars project at arrow space and TRW. He would definitely slap me for my spelling punctuation gramer and not explaining things in the proper scientific way but i do know how things work. So my theory is not explained but i gave you a brief explanation of the theory you did not ask me how this works or ask me what the basis for this discovery is so if the roots of my logic is wrong how come i see it in all most every piece of technology we use to day you like your cd player you are happy to know how far the moon is from the earth or know that an enemy plane dose not get fired at pointlessly with now way to be sure that you are going to hit it .

so if it is a theory one is just as good as another . grate for my first reach out for help on 1 of many things

every thing needs some kind of engine to run, even a black hole

a prequel to a black hole, if this happened lets say a massive planet and a massive moon. A moon sucks it self to a planet by gravity , a magnetic field or by enough mass of the planet itself and the moon starts rolling around on the planet it would still take millions of years and probably longer to pull in enough material to actually become a black hole ,the denser the mass gets the more material it will pull in ,the more material it pulls in the more powerful it will get and grow at a grater rate of speed. with every pass every thing packs itself together even more making a denser mass.

some one said

The planet and moon, no matter how dense, almost certainly don't have enough mass to produce this kind of gravity. Also, if the moon was traveling at very high speed, it would be difficult for it to stay in orbit.

doesn't need speed but just time.

at this time the moon would be rolling on the planet not in orbit like our moon

because it hasn't bin proven yet +every thing has an opposite ,think of an opposite for our galaxy. every action has an equal and or opposite reaction thus cause and effect. + this would start it self no star needed

because it hasn't bin proven yet

Extensive mathematical modelling is provided, which your case lacks.

+every thing has an opposite ,think of an opposite for our galaxy. every action has an equal and or opposite reaction thus cause and effect. + this would start it self no star needed

You are extrapolating a law of force exchange to cover all events.

most of what we know about black holes is theory!!! I am from a long line of scientists
You're from a long line of scientists and no one bothered to tell you what theory means?

He would definitely slap me for my spelling punctuation gramer
Indeed. For the love of the almighty [acr=Flying Spaghetti Monster]FSM[/acr], at least break your posts into coherent sentences. It's hard enough for me to understand what you are trying to communicate, let alone the numerous member for which English is not a primary language.

so if it is a theory one is just as good as another
Go sit down with your family of scientists and discuss the meaning of the word "Theory." Watch Chapter 6.

And read this thread.

I need some one to do the part of this that I cant , I can spend the rest of my life trying to do the math or i can find some one that can do it fairly effortlessly.

my dad made me and my brother sit in a car in the middle of know where when i was 5 years old until we finished half of his collage math book I hated math until

i was out of school and grew up and now I wish I had gone with it. it took a week and a half

Io, you are lying. we know you are lying. you do not have to make up stories here we are not going to talk down to you just because you didn't get straight A's(i never did) or even if you never took a science course in your life. just chillax.

Now, i suggest you take your time, layout your ideas in a decent format, use a spell checker. In general, try to keep things as clear as possible, many people do not speak english natively. i do and i have trouble understanding you.

And remember, ideas and hypotheses are judged on their own merit, not the merit of their creator or his background. If they are correct they will stand, if false they will fall.

...when i was 5 years old until we finished half of his collage math book I hated math until

i was out of school and grew up and now I wish I had gone with it. it took a week and a half

If you finished half of a college math book in a week and a half at 5 yr old, while sitting in a car, then Black Holes and gravitational theory should be no problem at all for you....unless of course you were cheating off your brother.

.....my dad made me and my brother sit in a car in the middle of know where when i was 5 years old ....

Did your brother beat the crap out of you when your dad left you pinned up in the car with him and out in the middle of nowhere?

Mine always did and I never forgave him for it.

Re: black holes Quote

[link to http://www.youtube.com]

Quoting: lo 360145

this shows an example of what i mean with a planet and the moon. now think that you have a hand full of iron dust, slowly

sprinkle it close to the example(iron dust =space dust).The dust will layer on the outer magnets and on the center magnet

adding more mass the force of the magnets will compact the dust . more mass=more gravity=more density=more groth.

so that wold mean if you change the filled of any planet or if the planets in a pacific galaxy where past a certain size and mass and held an enough gravity this would automatically happen and over time it would get stronger at an increasing speed and once it had sucked in all the mass that it could grab the moon would were down and it would stop.

Quoting: trent 362051

yes that is write and after it wore down over time it wold expand losing its density and once it lost enough density it wound explode with the mass trying to get away and pushing against the surrounding mass spreading mater across the galaxy mabe explaining the big bang theory

If u don't have any thing to put in the pot and only sarcastic remarks then don't put any thing in at all. Your the rudest forum iv bin on and under sand the least ,all the other forums communicate like civil grown up adults and participate even with out math and lack of my good gamier ,YOU Call ME A LIER WHEN IV ONLY TOLD THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE KNOW CLUE......dealing with you Is like running into a 99999999999999999999.999999999999999999999999% brick wall with a RAZORS edge on top, NO MATER HOW MUCH YOU JUMP tying to get over the wall you only end up with BLOODY HANDS.

IF YOU DON'T LIVE ON A RAZORS EDGE YOU WILL NEVER BE ABEL TO CLIMB UP TO IT FALLING DOWN BLOODY EVERY TIME.

The magic starts at 110.000% witch makes a billion% real quick If we as a people DO NOT achieve this soon we will be bound by the laws of physics 9999999999999999.999999999% always depleting from it original value ,ushering our selves a short existence in this place of infinite time !!!!!!!

CAN YOU UNDER STAND THIS OR DO I NEED TO SPEAK LOUDER

DO I NOT MAKE MY SELF CLEAR DO YOU HAVE A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THING!!! DO YOU NEED HELP I CAN HELP YOU IN THE PLACES THAT YOU LACK.

NOW I came hear and stated a question, how can you know how to answer a question if you don't have the info to under stand what the question is.

if you don,t know the question you sound a lot worse giving an answer .

if you don't under stand the question and want to be rude STOP AND TURN AROUND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we talk now or did you lose all your dignity tide to that tree.

I apologize if you reed this and you are not one of the rude people with rude comment. please accept my apologies. :mad:

So, this "theory" then, is it just an "only a theory" like evolution is?

The magic starts at 110.000% witch makes a billion% real quick If we as a people DO NOT achieve this soon we will be bound by the laws of physics 9999999999999999.999999999% always depleting from it original value ,ushering our selves a short existence in this place of infinite time !!!!!!!

Do we need to send money off to get faerie-enhanced crystals made of psychic rainbows to awaken our auras so we can focus our third eyes to achieve enlightenment for the new era when Atlantis rises from the seas?

So, this "theory" then, is it just an "only a theory" like evolution is?

Do we need to send money off to get faerie-enhanced crystals made of psychic rainbows to awaken our auras so we can focus our third eyes to achieve enlightenment for the new era when Atlantis rises from the seas?

dud are you on crack!! its a theory lets see if it will work or not, until you can say it wont shut the ........up.

Put the dungeons and dragons away and tell your family your coming out of the closet and ready to grow up.Yes you can use all the faerie dust you want or do yo mean coke on your voyage across your rainbow to your imaginary Atlantis secluded corner in your mind . yes your comfortable spot .

100 points for gay remarks . when you reach a thousand you get a sucker

boy that was a bright one >:D

If u don't have any thing to put in the pot and only sarcastic remarks then don't put any thing in at all. Your the rudest forum iv bin on and under sand the least ,all the other forums communicate like civil grown up adults and participate even with out math and lack of my good gamier ,YOU Call ME A LIER WHEN IV ONLY TOLD THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
Please listen. When an idea (thesis) is presented in science, there are steps to follow using the scientific method to set up effective methods of testing your predictions. You have ruffled the fur of every serious scientist on these boards by suddenly elevating your own thesis to the theory level. A theory in science is the best you can get.

Scientists take their theses and make predictions and experiment with those predictions until they are ready to submit a hypothesis to their peers. Although this board is a far cry from peer-review, when you pose these ideas you are, in essence, submitting them for review to us. It is our job to point out mistakes and weaknesses.

Sorry if some have been a bit too sarcastic in their cynicism but the burden of proof is on you. You wouldn't believe some of the ideas that come through here. Most of the people who post these ideas understand that this is a test of fire and if you pass it, your idea moves to the next phase. Some do not understand, and insist their idea is sound without backing it up with models, tests and math.

Please try to be one of the people who understands, rather than insisting we are closed minded or rude. Above all, don't be one of those people who can't hear because their fingers are firmly stuck in their ears.

all the other forums communicate like civil grown up adults
Why don't you?

and participate even with out math and lack of my good gamier

It's up to you to provide your "theory". We won't do your homework for you.

yer oos uf gamier n lak uf sentens structure make yuo harrd to unnderstand hou can wee help you eef we kant understandd well seriously you came hear four hour help end you expect us to take yur idea from speculation to theroy four ewe wen we kant understand ewe and ewe sed we wer rude?

YOU Call ME A LIER WHEN IV ONLY TOLD THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE KNOW CLUE
You finished half of a college mathematics text in a week and a half at age five and you can't piece together a sentence, let alone develop your own speculation?

CAN YOU UNDER STAND THIS OR DO I NEED TO SPEAK LOUDER

DO I NOT MAKE MY SELF CLEAR DO YOU HAVE A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THING!!! DO YOU NEED HELP I CAN HELP YOU IN THE PLACES THAT YOU LACK.

NO WE KANT UNDERSTAND EWE WEVE BEN SEYING TAHT FOUR A WILE YOU KNEAD TWO OOS BETER GAMIER EN SPEELING ORE DEW EWE WONT US TO REPEYE SUCH TAHT EWE KANT UNDERSTANNED US?

NOW I came hear and stated a question, how can you know how to answer a question if you don't have the info to under stand what the question is.
How can we understand your question if you can't piece together a coherent sentence?

So which one is your grandfather, Steven J. Meyer or John H. Merts?

No IR100 award first portable argon ion lazier and the cold cathode, prime inventor engineer of the side winder missile , Huse version had 26 vacuum tubes when his had two . Bob witte

it was a trig math book