black holes

lo

if you want to spend all you energy battling me, I can play and I will tear down all your self worth until you descend into a state of mental grid lock curled up in a corner lost for eternity .I will get in your head and make you be ashamed of every thing you have don wrong in your life , your embarrassments will be the head of my hammer until the nail is flush down the toilet with all your pride with it.

A>:D re your hands bloody yet

if you want to spend all you energy battling me, I can play and I will tear down all your self worth until you descend into a state of mental grid lock curled up in a corner lost for eternity .I will get in your head and make you be ashamed of every thing you have don wrong in your life , your embarrassments will be the head of my hammer until the nail is flush down the toilet with all your pride with it.

ill play en wee kan toally haf fun eem so gunna win ethereal anthropomorphic floccinauccinihilipilification banana radioactive black hole blanket monkey shoe you arre teh suxxorz ewe shal surely loose

And just when I was gettin comfortable with my self worth being torn down until I descended into a state of mental grid lock curled up in a corner lost for eternity, ashamed of every thing I have done wrong in my life, my embarrassments the head of his hammer until the nail was flush down the toilet with all my pride with it.

Dog gone it!

*sigh* Not here, you won't. Too many mixed metaphors.

Yes. Thread closed.