The Theory of the Great Anemic-Psyche

psycho1

LMAO! Now if only we could actually make that really happen...

I don't feel inclined to read all prvious 90-odd posts, but a quick google indicates, from his activity in other forums, that he has aspergers and is autistic.

I seriously doubt this. The ones who are messed up typically commit suicide or are institutionalized long before they actually resort to this kind of behavior.

The google search and this thread does indicate though that he(she?) seems to do this at regular intervals, once every month or so.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR PUNY MiNDS COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND MY AWESOME POWER.

I...I AM A GOD!!!!!!!!

I AM THE KING OF TROLLS

I AM THE DEMIGOD OF SPAM

YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR YOUR BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Troll" isn't the right word. Trolls are usually cleverer, stirring up the muck with well-placed insults.

You're more of this guy:

enfantprovocateur.jpg

Enfant Provocateur likes to stir up trouble because...because, well...just because. This species of Flame Warrior is almost always young and male - it could be just a hormone thing.

• 2 weeks later...

ARRRRGGHHHH!!!!!! YOU ****ING GAY EMO WANKERS!!!! HOW DARE YOU ALTER THE SAYINGS OF THE GREAT ATOMIKPSYCHO!!!!!!i

DON'T YOU SEE, THAT YOU HAVE COMMITTED THE GREATEST OF ALL HERESIES!!!!! YOU'VE CORRECTED MY HORRIBLE SPELLING!!!

I FIRST OFFERED TO USE ONLY 20 TIMES THE POWER OF ATOMIKPSYCHO, BUT NOW YOU HAVE HUMILIATED ME! I WILL NOW START USING 53 TIMES THE POWER OF ATOMIKPSYCHO UPON THE NEXT RETURN, AS SOON AS I HAVE THE TIME TO DO IT, AND MY MOM GOES SHOPPING, AND MY BIG BOY PANTS ARE OUT OF THE DRYER....

YOU'LL PAY!!! YOU'LL ALL PAY!!!! NO CHECKS, PLEASE!!!

DON'T YOU FOOLS SEE THAT I AM A GOURD!!!!

I AM THE ANEMIKPSYCHE!!!!

I AM THE KING OF DROOLS!!!!

I AM THE DEMIGOD OF 5TH GRADE!!!!

YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR YOUR HERSHEY!!!!

Edited by Phi for All
necessary adjustments