Crop Circles

Sayonara

http://www.ascension2000.com/Convergence/99%20pt%2005%20-%20Nineveh.html

A crop circle is a recognizable design in a very perishable medium; in other words, it is easy to see from the sky and doesn't stick around very long.

These are also invariably situated over "ley lines" or Earth energy grids, which are the easiest ways to navigate the Earth in higher dimensions, as we will explain in later chapters. Therefore, all that any interdimensional traveler would have to do is hover over an Earth energy vortex or grid line and zip through the "photo album" until they get to the right picture.

This "photo album" would be the many different crop circles that appear year after year in the same places."

Real crap, but you'all might find this interesting.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still working on it - trying to correlate discontinuities between sites, and figure in some abberations (such as why some countries have had no circles appear).

But here is the basic hypothesis:

Consider an alien race that has the capacity to travel between star systems, and the will to meet other advanced races and study those which are too primitive to understand the concept of off-world life.

If this race came across a planet suporting a civilisation which was clearly sentient, and making its first inroads into space exploration, how would contact be established? The immediate assumption is that any race sophisticated enough to travel between stars would be capable of interpreting our TV and radio signals, or building some sort of 'universal translator'.

I am somewhat wary of this assumption, since the explorers would have no frame of reference with which to derive any meaning from such sources - particularly in our case as our planet uses hundreds of languages. This barrier to effective communication, along with our comparitively tribal global community, introduces a definite threat to any race that attempts to make physical first contact before establishing any form of mutually acceptable communication.

So the safest and most practical way for an exploratory race to establish communications with a younger - and possibly dangerous - species, is to use faceless messages based around a concept that will be universally understood. There are three possibilities here:

1. [*]Maths

[*]DNA

[*]Star systems

[/list=1]There are good arguments for using both maths and DNA as a primary means of communication. However, in order to be clearly understood it is not only necessary that a first line of communication be encoded in a language that both parties potentially can understand. The initial message must also be both the language and the meaning. This brings us to (3): Star Systems.

It is my belief that the crop circles, if indeed they are made by extraterrestrial intelligence, are not 'galactic graffiti' as some theorists have propounded. They are useless when considered individually, and need to be interpreted as a whole using our knowledge of the space around us as observed since the phenomenon began.

In short, they are a star map.

The date and time at which individual signs appear tells us which star system or anomaly is being marked out, probably based on a direct extension of the Earth's radius through the circle and out into space. Obviously this means a lot of work is needed to figure out which star is being 'highlighted'.

It seems to me that the best way to create a map of places of interest that are moving within a three dimensional volume, is to put it on the outside of a sphere, with the centre of the sphere being the only fixed point of reference throughout time.

Also, the complexity of different signs may give us some idea as to whether or not the star system is inhabited, whether special conditions exist, etc.

Of course, this is all conjectural as we have no idea what actually causes the circles, but if they actually were a "Milky Way: Places to Go and Things to See" guide then that would just be the coolest.

What do you think of my little hypothesis then?

:)

Once we weed out the obvious or clever hoaxers there might be enough true data. If we put all the measurements in a super computer with the proper software to look for the consistancies of what it sees in the data compared to data we have through astronomical measurements we might find some correlation.

We have some new telescopes on line that are now mapping star systems better by magnitudes than ever before.

Our data has to be up to snuff in order to find a correlation. We're getting there.

You have some fascinating ideas for discussion. Thanks

Just aman

Originally posted by Radical Edward

if there are alians making crop circles, then I'm sure a pissed off farmer would have shot one by now.

Believe me, the same could be said of new-age hippies with a twig, a piece of string, and too much time on their hands.

* BLAM *

None of Zarkovs ley lines seem to cross places near me. I guess that's why my locality is crop circle deprived. I'd like to go visit one. I still haven't done any research on the chemical changes I've heard stories of. Anybody got something to add?

Just aman

• 4 months later...

Alien2002FF.gif

Sorry to bring this back up, but thought I'd share a cool crop circle i found. See that circle with the dots? Its an encoded cd,

"The disc's message begins in the centre and is carried by a clearly defined data band or strip which spirals outwards. Each letter of the message is represented by eight 'bits', each bit being a uniform square of either standing or flattened crop. Each eight bit letter segment is separated from its neighbours by a narrower piece or ridge of standing crop and there is a very subtle crop mark generally discernible between the individual bits where a group of similar bits occurs. The process of decoding, then, is to read each group of eight bits from the photograph, enter the group in 0s and 1s into the calculator in binary mode, and switch the calculator mode to normal decimal, which will then display a number. Look up this number in the ASCII Character Set to obtain an English alphabet letter. Repeat this process along the spiral data strip to obtain the full ‘message'."

The message is: “Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEvE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING. Acknowledge."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey guys, check this out.

Look at the image and tell me if this really is done by Aliens or humans themselves. This was located at a farm in England. Is it possible for any human being to create designs with accurate geometry and in less time ??? It has been said that this design was created in less than two hours, and also, during night time.

Who could be responsible for this ???

:flame: :feedback:

• 5 months later...

watched a neat documentary about these crop circle things (Discovery chan I think?).

and another atribute that many share is the spherical iron particles and ruptured nodes on the grass.

several M.I.T students were given the task of replicating a circle and were given something like 2 hours to do it in. they designed some neat stuff :)

one was like a flame thrower that fed iron filings into the flame jet via a hopper, the other was a portable microwave generator with the waveguide on the end of a pole (looked like a vacume cleaner) that created the node ruptures. well anyway, after they`de done, they got "experts" in to check it. It fooled them :)

they used the plank of wood on feet technique, the microwave and the iron sphere generator and did the lot at night in 2 hours :)

gravity my a$$ :)

• 1 month later...
jvanhalderen said in post #9 :

So let's assume that crop cricles are produced by extra-terrestrial intelligence ----::>>> Why do they only appear in crop fields?? Why not in normal gras fields, snow or anything else.

they do!!!!!

crop circles don't only appear in crops, they appear in: snow, sand, other fields, forests (don't think it's the entire trees, maybe just the topsoil or something), and any field-like things you can think of.

it's just that people are making about 99% of the crop circles these days (if not 99, then at least 50), and almost all of them have no idea that crop circles can appear elsewhere.

non-man-made crop circles don't have fancy patterns. they are just 1-3 circles in the ground, usually 1, if more then rarely touching eachother. at least, that's what all of the sand/snow/ice/forest/plains circles look like

at least, this is what i gathered from the only crop circle show that ever mentioned this...

on a quick search on the internet, i found a site that says this: "Crop circles appear not only in fields of wheat, barley, corn and other arable crops, but also in fields of potatoes, sugar cane, grass, heather, sunflowers, rice, thistles, snow, ice and sand.", but unfortunatally the site was down...

YT2095 said in post #71 :

they used the plank of wood on feet technique, the microwave and the iron sphere generator and did the lot at night in 2 hours :)

i watched that, that was cool. except the iron sphere generator/shooter wasn't working nearly fast enough, so they made a iron sphere bomb that would spread the iron shpears perfectly inside the crop circle they made, and finished within a few seconds of the time limit.

P.S. i would have posted about this stuff earlier, but i am new here

• 3 months later...
Guest mysteryturtle

I know of one way crop circles could have been made, by Aliens or even mankind, now, with robotic Gravitationally Propelled Spheres. Many crop circles have been "seen' created by very fast rotating "silver orbs". They have been seen above the crops and within the crops.Also the crops have demonstrated rotational designs in the way in which they lay.

Gravitational Propulsion Spheres have been documented for years now,although "hidden" in plain sight.Patents have been granted in this area, although descriptions on scientific workings of these devices have been vague at best.They work on land,on water,and even high rotational speed air models have been demonstrated.

I have built a large varied number of these functional devices...some of this work ,and designs for some of my spheres are available at my research group for free at ; http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gravitationalpropulsionstevenson/

also at that site are some reviews on my work by NSF.

While the fact that Gravitational Propulsion Spheres are possible, and demonstrate the necessary abilities to create such formations,and "orbs " have been spotted at the creation of these circles.Still this does not rule out other possible explainations. If spheres are responsible then the only final answer will be ; TO CAPTURE ONE.

• 2 weeks later...
How are crop circles made? Do they have any meaning? Discuss.

The statement of crop circles being a hoax has been brought up in this thread which I'll have to disagree with. True, there have been formations that've been created by individiuals, but honestly, if you compare them to the unclaimed formations, these individual-made ones look like crap. Unfortunately, there is a lack of evidence regarding alternate methods for the creation of the complex and enourmous formations that appear over night. As such, the entire argument leans in favour of crop circles being "man-made".

However, getting to the next point--I don't think much else can be introduced about actual crop circle creation--the symbol/pattern which is the crop circle has been theorized to interact with our consciousness on some level. The actual meaning the individual crop circle conveys is subjective to the interpretations of the individual in regard to what it stimulates in them. In addition, claims of a "higher vibrational" energy emitting in proximity to the crop circle have been reported by people under 'paranormal experiences'. Though, to get into this entire topic in-depth would be entering the fields of transpersonal psychology, parapsychology and consciousness. I feel that I've strayed from the area of focus of most people enough already.