Crop Circles

Sayonara

havent posted here in a while but i found thism topic interesting. i have actual experience making crop circles. i have ma de two of the measuring around 50' each. each on different occasions. before i moved to LA, i lived in a farming community in california called the Imperial Valley. agriculture was its strong point in the community so there were plenty of fields. i happened to live next to many fields and a small airport. i saw that special on tv where them folks used the plank method to creat crop circles. being that there was absolutely nothing to do in this community, i decided to give it a shot, with hopes of getting this on our local news. surely next to an airport, people would see the circles. well, a friend and i got to work and we made a 50' circle. man, we were there all night doing this. and it looked like crap. it was definitely a crop circle but a pathetic looking one. it made the news. they showed it for about 30 seconds and said that the the owners were goping to prosecute the people responsible. i didnt strike there again but my secon attempt was better than the first and in a different field. the second didnt get any coverage. oh well. this one was a little neater.

after having done this, i started thinking, if it took me that long to do and i still obtained less than desirable reults on the formation, it would be almost impossible to make formations as have been recorded. i just cant see it happening. but then again, there are some pretty dedicated and bored people in this world. i cant say that aliens are responsible for these things. if i had to say it was from aliens, then i would have to leans towards them making for communication. i dont think that these formations would nessasarily be intended for us to interpret as signals though. if that were the case, there would be a hundred better ways to communicate with us. hell, why leave the formations on earth where they could be thought of as hoaxes? why not put them on the moon? that would be a clear indication of communication.

if not communication, then what? maybe we could take the approach that was taken in the movie signs with mel gibson.

the biggest drawback to saying that they were man made would be that the persons making them would not be able to see their creations as they were being made. they wouldnt be able to see if they were on the right track. but if they were taking presice measurements, and they had made all the calculations beforehand, then they could do it.

gots to go.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sayonara³ said in post # :

How is a computer going to help?

yeah, i dont know that computers would be needed. i just think that presice calculation before hand would suffice. as long as all the measurements add up on the groung then they should look like the projected design.

You can draw a precise pattern with a ruler. Making a precise pattern in a crop is another matter entirely, and a computer isn't going to help.

I don't know what crazy GPS systems you're dreaming of, but most half-decent crop circles are more accurately formed than GPS-guided methods would allow.

Cap'n Refsmmat said in post # :

GPS is accurate to about a yard or two. That is how it helps.

Even if it were that accurate, and most civilan systems aren't, a +/- 2 yard discrepancy on every vertex of even a simple design would make it look awful.

Cap'n Refsmmat said in post # :

A computer lets you make a precise pattern, and using a reference point, get lat and long so you can use GPS for accurate crop patterns.

the only way that i see this as happening is if a machine actually did the work for you and not an actual person.

• 6 months later...
Guest mysteryturtle

However , the circles are made... The consideration of what the purpose is for the circles. Seems like if they were some form of interdimemsional communications from a far off ET that was transmitted to us, then there might be a message... Perhaps a math formula... Pi... and they are expecting a scientific reply...But All they are getting is random high schoolers and pranksters tromping in fields... Then they must think we are all Mad or Unfathomable... of course I have been thinking that if they really wanted to impress us ,they would make a design on the sun, then we would know it was from somewhere- OUT THERE - ... Then again, there have been some unusual sunspots lately ...

Mystery

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NewLight

How cropcircles are made?

That is simple: by some psychic processes we don't understand very well.

There is a clear parallel between what people produce in psychic phenomena and what happens in cropcircles.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~icircle/dcircles/dirkresearch.htm

The research on psychic phenomena is very well done, but very badly "modelled".

Some more stuff is on:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~icircle/dcircles/yanxin/

That there is something strange about cropcircles has been supported by several scientific papers.

http://www.bltresearch.com/ has much research info.

http://www.dcccs.org/ has some scientific discussions and info.

While sceptical views and media don't come further than "they are made with foot, rollers, planks and rope". The actual things we find in cropcircles shows some stuff that really does not match this kind of cause.

Why cropcircles can't be hoaxed: http://theconversation.org/booklet2.html

Currently we only have evidence that the cropcircles that have anomalities may have been produced by the "lightballs" often found inside or around cropcircles.

Also we have a parallel between the paranormal phenomena we have thoroughly studied and cropcircles, showing that cropcircles are not as "alien" as some people think.

But to actually proof the making of the cropcircles, we must either understand these "lightballs" better, either by "catching" them or communicating with them.

Or we must understand the physics behind the psychic phenomena, which means that we must deal with a model of physics that allows interaction with our mind on newton-mechanical, moleculair/atomic, and nuclear/quantummechanical level.

Both are rather difficult, as you imagine.

Therefore I put some speculation down here:

1) We may communicate with these lightballs telepathically, as have some cropcircle-researchers shown, and is also my own experience.

2) We may use a model in which the wavefunction of quantummechanics is more like a multidimensional thread that connects somehow with our mind and everything.

Sadly the cropcircles are a bit far from most peoples homes, otherwise I might have shared many things I found and experienced in cropcircles to you.

Greetings (from the Netherlands)

Guest mysteryturtle

As I mentioned in an earlier post , Light Balls , Spheres , Orbs can be built very easy. The plans for constructing such devices can be found at;

Gravitational Propulsion Research Group

; Look in the FILES section , and download zip files . hidden in other files marked Stevenson...

There are several designs available, some spheres just roll upon the ground while others repleat with gyros are able to fly at astounding speeds through the air due to the magnus force. (Google; Magnus Force) The method of control of these Stevenson Spheres has mainly been through remote control in the past, this may be a clue as how to catch one- if you have a variable frequency radio reciever and know what to listen for -you may be able to find out what frequency they are being operated on. Also, if you have a very powerfull transmitter you may be able to send out a strong enough signal to overload the frequency and cause the sphere(s) to crash.

If one sphere could be captured in this manner , then we might then know if it was earth made or had exotic construction that is unknown. Of course there is a possibility that the spheres are computer controlled by a programmed chip to make the designs. In which case the only hope might be to focus an EMP at the sphere. This might be accomplished by deploying a high powered tesla coil with a focusing dish mounted behind it, to be pointed at the spheres.

Check out the design for the " Gyroscopically Stabilized Synchronized Split Mass Sphere " as this design was capable of supermanueverablity on land and in the air, and could easily create these designs in crops.

M

Guest NewLight
If one sphere could be captured in this manner , then we might then know if it was earth made or had exotic construction that is unknown.

Well, most of light-orbs known outside cropcircles (but known in UFO world) usually leave residues of magnesium, but those in the cropcircles seem a bit different. We find silicon in some, and iron in a few. These residues are usually not hoaxed, because they are cristalized onto the plants, without causing the common heat-damage that we make when we melt iron or silicon and drop it (or sputter it) on the plants.

But these residues don't make a construct yet that is capable of floating in the air or contain any complicated technology.

Also the anomalies can't be made by EM-waves, as is often assumed. That is because EM-waves can't be directed to the nodes only, leaving the rest of the plant undamaged, and allowing it to bend as well.

The only scientific experiments that has repeatedly shown us changes to materials and plants almost identical to those found in cropcircles, have been scientific experiments on etheric energies, healing energies and psychic powers.

As shown in these experiments we humans can cause the same anomalous physical changes in crop, as we find in cropcircles.

So to me it is a clear conclusion that this is likely to be cause of these changes. I have found no alternatives that have shown any of these effects.

To me these light-orbs that are often seen during the construction of cropcircles are a focus of etheric energie, not a mechanical (or even multidimensional) construct.

These etheric energies, healing energies and psychic powers have been the cause of the anomalies in cropcircles, and therefore have made them as well.

This doesn't necessary mean that cropcircles are made by humans with great psychic capabilities. Neither does it mean that they are aliens with (even better :D ) psychic capabilities. Since we don't understand the exact source of these psychic capabilities, we might also see cropcircles as a result of the human consciousness causing physical sideeffects. :confused:

The reason that we do not understand the exact source and physics behind psychic abilities has already caused much confusion in the scientific world, because in our current scientific system we have little room for phenomena that can't be modelled mathematically.

As I currently see it, the cropcircles tell us we might have overlooked some important details about life, the mind and maybe even the universe. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I live in fresno and we have one a corn fild maze that from the sky looks like a bulldog. Not a simple one. It has a lot of detail. Letters, complex shapes. Its a maze for crying out loud. Regaurdless, if you can make a bulldog in a cornfield, you can make a circle or two... i know they are more complex than that but same concept.

If we can build pyramids, dams and sky scrapers i think we can put some cool patterns in a field of crops.

Must be MICROSOFT.

crop circles are made by nerds with ropes and boards

The disadvantage people are at when they reply to a thread this old is that most of them were not here to see it was deliberately posted in the pseudoscience section, and not one that was moved here ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm extremely interested in extra-terrestrials, namely ones that may have visited the earth.

I think that if we were to assume crop-circles are of alien origin, they would be messages of some sort. Perhaps once we reach a certain level of understanding of the universe or science, we will be able to recognise these messages and be able to communicate back.

In the movie Signs they are visual landmarks for an attack. We havn't been attacked yet - on a large scale at least - so I assume that's out of the question.

However it would be interesting to see if there is any correlation between crop circles and reported abductions/UFO sightings/alien sightings. Does anyone know of any research been/being done on this?

If I would discover a species that's very primitive, I would annoy them by making patterns in fields and such. Then I would laugh my a$$ off when they're figuring out what the patterns are about. However, if there is a lifeform out there that's like me then... oh dear. :)