Crop Circles

Sayonara

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first became country and moved to Nebraska, I walked through a big cornfield and saw bare circles about 20ft diam. and asked my wife if UFO's might have landed there. The circles had mutant stunted corn on the boundries. She said it was where lightning had struck and for a few years the ground would not produce. Made sense to me. I questioned until I got an answer that made sense, but I still think ET loves Nebraska.

Crop circles are OK but I might be more convined if there were boulders moved or Nazca Lines overnight. Give me a pickup and 2 hours and I could flatten a field. If they're that advanced they should be able to be convincing.

Just aman

I watched a show a while back when they talked about how things were in a crop circle. They showed that given the shape of each stalk they were crushed from directly above, and not from a car or a tractor. Not sure if I believe that, as I haven't seen really technical details (is was on a tv show) or went out there and seen for myself.

So let's assume that crop cricles are produced by extra-terrestrial intelligence ----::>>> Why do they only appear in crop fields?? Why not in normal gras fields, snow or anything else.

I think it's because it attracs the most attention in crop. You can MAKE perfectly good circles and it looks damn interesting. As for ET's... Why would they bother?

I think it's all a bunch of nonsense.

:lame:

If I see that quote in your sig used on one more profile, signature or custom tag I think I might explode...

...anyway, back on topic. I'm asking you to suspend your disbelief and use your imagination. If you don't want to come up with a hypothetical reason for alien construction of crop circles, don't post.

Oh please, there's no way gravity could propagate in such a way and with such force in a highly localized area and unnatural pattern that is confined to fields.

Let me give you an analogy: we don't fully understand how the brain works, but we can say for certain it's not little elves in there sitting at mini-computers.

Originally posted by jvanhalderen

bad temper today???

No. but it does read a bit like that, doesn't it? Sorry. I am at work and trying to make covert posts so maybe that explains why it was a bit to the point.

That thing about the quote in your sig... that particular "quote" is one of my pet hates, because I see it everywhere. Usually used by people who think they're being cool, deep, and original, whereas actually they are just c*nts. It really gets to me for some reason. Anyway, I'm sure you aren't a c*nt.

fafalone... ummmmm... who are you arguing with?

Thread spin gravity - magnetism

postid 2205

Originally posted by Zarkov

Actually if you explore that site you will see ignorant references to "spiral gravity waves", and UFO's.

These can all be explained by spin gravity, even the "crop circles / spirals"

:) :) good stuff!

He is a crackpot, never far away.

Yes without a DOUBT, if you examine the REAL crop circles, they show all the traits of tornado style vortical air flow, complete with the extra induced eddies on the outside. Now days the circles are all contaminated by people, though if you knew what to look at, (Fafalone seems to have no idea), you could pick the genuine ones.

"An energetics analysis is carried out to investigate the development of the asymmetric gyres and associated propagation of a barotropic cyclone which is embedded in a meridionally varying zonal flow on a beta-plane.

The asymmetric flows result from the interaction between the vortex circulation and the planetary vorticity gradient (the beta-effect)

DeMaria (1985) showed that an environmental absolute vorticity gradient causes a cyclonic vortex drift relative to the environmental flow with a component in the direction of the gradient and a component 90o to the left of the gradient."

These little "willy willies" just land do a spin, move a little in a geometric spiral, with their induced companion gyres, and then are off!

Want to know more.....see zarckscience.com which will be coming to cyberspace in the near future.

I have been making a list and checking it twice. all people are welcome at the ground floor. But true discussion will be only for the invited.

I have learnt a lot about human behaviour over the last several months, at a number of forums, and thanks to this forum for adding to this knowlege.

:) :)

you guys really think there are ET....if there are....they aren't visiting us....I promise....look at the big picture....no where else on the planet do they occur...... no one has ever seen anything like it in any other area.....and no one has ever seen one made other than the documentries of kids..........its more a for of art than anything....people go out with yards of string and walk around in circles......I hate to burst your bubble...but no one is visiting us....and if they are....they aren't landing in Nebraska....:mad:

Haha. Well, some, if not most crop circles are definatly created by humans. I saw a show on discovery explaining how they did it with a simple device. It was basically a stick attached to strings on each side. The user would just bend the stalks over with the stick by stepping on it.

However, some are complex designs, such that it would seem impossible for a human to make them so perfect (not saying its impossible, but it would take an expert).

julia96.jpeg

dna96.jpeg

strip296.jpeg

Heres some examples of obvious fakes: Notice how sloppy they are.

strip96.jpeg

http://www.lovely.clara.net is a great resource for crop circle information by year.