Gravity has arrived

Dogmaf

So what is Gravity? If mass gives you gravity and Gravity gives you mass,then mabye there is no mass;just gravity.

After a long day at work, I came home to do some dishes. After I was done I let the water down the drain.In a tired daze I watched as the water went down the drain in a tornado like whirlpool.Then all of a sudden I looked at the image of the drain behind the whirlpool,and discovered that gravity was staring right at my face.Gravity was something that spins!

My first thought was that there was a spinning partical that acts for gravity,but that was too simple.

So first I found these Protons,and then I found these Neutrons.I put them together with gravity.The more I put together,the bigger the gravity feild got.Then I realized that to many of them would cause way to much gravity,so I had to seperate them into smaller fragments.So I called around and found this guy named electron,he said he could shield the small fragments from eachother,but the problem was that he said he was not effected by gravity.So I thought and thought and finally found a solution to the problem.Ill give the proton a positive charge and the electron a negitive charge,this way they will stay together!I called it an Atom!

I put the atoms together so the gravity of the nuculeses would pull on eachother and the electrons would repel them in a perfect balance.It was perfet!But now I needed a energy source to get everything into motion.

I found these things called quarks,there really cool!They suck up a whole lot of heat energy and light,and then they start to spin,creating a gravitational force.So I stuck 3 inside the protons and Neutrons.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what is Gravity? If mass gives you gravity and Gravity gives you mass,then mabye there is no mass;just gravity.

After a long day at work, I came home to do some dishes. After I was done I let the water down the drain.In a tired daze I watched as the water went down the drain in a tornado like whirlpool.Then all of a sudden I looked at the image of the drain behind the whirlpool,and discovered that gravity was staring right at my face.Gravity was something that spins!

My first thought was that there was a spinning partical that acts for gravity,but that was too simple.

So first I found these Protons,and then I found these Neutrons.I put them together with gravity.The more I put together,the bigger the gravity feild got.Then I realized that to many of them would cause way to much gravity,so I had to seperate them into smaller fragments.So I called around and found this guy named electron,he said he could shield the small fragments from eachother,but the problem was that he said he was not effected by gravity.So I thought and thought and finally found a solution to the problem.Ill give the proton a positive charge and the electron a negitive charge,this way they will stay together!I called it an Atom!

I put the atoms together so the gravity of the nuculeses would pull on eachother and the electrons would repel them in a perfect balance.It was perfet!But now I needed a energy source to get everything into motion.

I found these things called quarks,there really cool!They suck up a whole lot of heat energy and light,and then they start to spin,creating a gravitational force.So I stuck 3 inside the protons and Neutrons.

And on the seventh day you deserved a good rest!:D

And on the seventh day you deserved a good rest!:D

After conjuring that much crapolium, you'd need it. Other than the fact that atoms are comprised of neutrons, protons and electrons, and that the former two are comprised of three quarks, what else is right?

After conjuring that much crapolium, you'd need it. Other than the fact that atoms are comprised of neutrons, protons and electrons, and that the former two are comprised of three quarks, what else is right?

Well he seems to have got what they are wrong as well.

Since when have electrons, massive particles, not felt gravity?

So its radius will determine its mass......How is that.Because its grows means its gravitational feild is getting stronger and bigger?So why would I have to charge the electron if I could have just used gravity to keep them together..ha

ehh what? i didn't follow that at all. look up mass spectrometers. same principle.

an electron beam is fired into a uniform magnetic field. due to the charge of the electron, it curves the radius of this curve can be used to find the mass assuming you know the velocity of the electrons and the charge on an electron and the strength of the field which we do. this allows us to calculate the mass by some equation i can't remember because i haven't used it in years.

Actually Quarks are not just "stuck in side" protons and neutrons, they are the bits that make a proton and neutron. You can also have other particles made from quarks, not just neutrons and protons.

The Electron has mass. It it didn't it would always move at the speed of light (like a photon). Since it doesn't, it therefore has mass.

Also even objects without mass are effected by gravity. Light has no rest mass, and it is effected by gravity. So this also breaks down one of your initial premises.

For pure speculation without any testing (experiments) it is a good attempt, but unfortunately, the objects you are trying to describe (quarks, electrons, etc) are quite well understood and experimental evidence contradicts you initial assumptions about them.

Well you see the quarks kinda act like batteries.They suck up a whole lot of energy and heat and light,and causes them to spin.They spin in a 3D way(kinda like the 3 rings that spin on eachother)this will wrap up all the dimensions and cause a dent in space kinda like einstein showed.

How many numbers are here?:100101

Have you read ANYTHING at all about quantum physics? i'm pretty sure a couple of million experts can't all be barking up the wrong tree.

OC they are, we are all wrong, have you not read his first post. He was doing the washing up, he must be right.

Please give us some testable predictions of your gravitational model.

Please give us some testable predictions of your gravitational model.

I know two:

1) Take a stone and drop it. If it falls down then gravity has arrived at it.

2) Stand up and rotate around your own axis repeatedly and quickly (doesn´t matter which axis - but maximum respect if you get that to work with any other than the vertical one). If you do that sufficiently fast and long you´ll fall to the floor => Spin creates gravity.

I know two:

1) Take a stone and drop it. If it falls down then gravity has arrived at it.

2) Stand up and rotate around your own axis repeatedly and quickly (doesn´t matter which axis - but maximum respect if you get that to work with any other than the vertical one). If you do that sufficiently fast and long you´ll fall to the floor => Spin creates gravity.

#2 implies either that beer creates gravity or the beer has a net spin. I will endeavor to investigate the situation.

hasn't seen the simpsons where homer trys to see something written on the back of his head.